What's new

Did you decide to stick with online work due to the pandemic?

It seems like most people here in this forum stated working online when the pandemic started, well for me is started working online just some few months. I must say earning money online is a good felling.
This is a period where there is a massive involvement in online activities. This is when people started looking for alternatives to offline money making platforms.

This is a period where there is a massive involvement in online activities. This is when people started looking for alternatives to offline money making platforms.
Even if you are working offline I suggest you find a way to earn money online, working on platforms like bizdustry will help you to earn money and the same time add some good knowledge.

Well, planning is the second step. The very first step is to find the right kind of opportunity so that you can then plan things. When I found the right kind of money making opportunity, I then planned things.
Probably, if you don't find the right opportunity there is no way you can be able to plan properly. You need a lot of insights about a business before planning.

Yeah, having both online and offline business is always very important and it is advisable. that is why some reputable companies have both online and offline presence.
Yes and most of such companies took correction after the incident of covid-19 pandemic, most of them loss allot because they were lacking online ways of earning through there company.

Yes and most of such companies took correction after the incident of covid-19 pandemic, most of them loss allot because they were lacking online ways of earning through there company.
I think the pandemic has actually taught them a lesson. having both online and offline presence has always been a very important but some businesses didn't take it seriously until the pandemic.

I think the pandemic has actually taught them a lesson. having both online and offline presence has always been a very important but some businesses didn't take it seriously until the pandemic.
Yeah that really taught many companies and businesses a big lesson and even people also and they learnt from such that is why most people do try to earning from both online and offline.

Most of the people that were introduced to making money online never believed it is true and as a result , they were unable to make reasonable amount of money on internet because they do not believe that one could make money online.
Yeah it is very stressful but with more enthusiasm spirit and dedicated mind works..one can get to the destination assigned to him or her.
Yeah sure online making money platforms really helped people during the pandemic and it still goes on helping people. One can do both to earn what he wants to earn.

Probably, if you don't find the right opportunity there is no way you can be able to plan properly. You need a lot of insights about a business before planning.

This is why I was struggling a lot to make money during my early days when I used to search for online money making sites at that time. In the past, there was a huge scarcity of online sites that pay.

Yeah that really taught many companies and businesses a big lesson and even people also and they learnt from such that is why most people do try to earning from both online and offline.
I think humans are naturally very creative and can easily adapt to any situation. People were able to devise strategies that made them to overcome the Corona virus pandemic and so many businesses actually did the same thing.

Yes.

The pandemic has been the major driving force to my even getting to know about the opportunities that about on the internet and how I could use such opportunities to make some money.

Yeah it is very stressful but with more enthusiasm spirit and dedicated mind works..one can get to the destination assigned to him or her.

Yeah sure online making money platforms really helped people during the pandemic and it still goes on helping people. One can do both to earn what he wants to earn.
Seriously the covid-19 pandemic has really helped people, for me personally covid19 opens my eye to understand what is going on if there is no education and others.

Yes.

The pandemic has been the major driving force to my even getting to know about the opportunities that about on the internet and how I could use such opportunities to make some money.
The covid-19 forced so many people to start searching for ways to make money online. This is indeed an eye opener and it is what made many to start working on online earning platform today.

Yes.

The coronavirus pandemic was actually a driving Force for so many people to venture into online business is fully. It also gave me the opportunity to start making some good amount of money online.
Yes.

The coronavirus pandemic was actually a driving Force for so many people to venture into online business is fully. It also gave me the opportunity to start making some good amount of money online.

i have not totally decided to just working online, i still like my 9-5 job as i find it very interesting and also i love my working experience plus the opportunity it affords me to meet various people from all works of life.

i have not totally decided to just working online, i still like my 9-5 job as i find it very interesting and also i love my working experience plus the opportunity it affords me to meet various people from all works of life.
The only thing that will convince me to take up online job as a full-time job is when I have an online platform that will pay me up to $10 in a day.
If you want I will live a fulfilled life financially.

Well, planning is the second step. The very first step is to find the right kind of opportunity so that you can then plan things. When I found the right kind of money making opportunity, I then planned things.
Looking for more opportunities to make money on the internet is what everyone is looking out for.
Personally , i am still searching for ways to make more income on the internet.

During the covid-19 pandemic, since there is no any work for one to do and one is always indoor, the only alternative for he or she to do in order to make money, is to be working online.

During the covid-19 pandemic, since there is no any work for one to do and one is always indoor, the only alternative for he or she to do in order to make money, is to be working online.
During the pandemic so many people depends on online earnings as alternative to make money.
Online really paid so many people and it provide a good alternative to make money for them.

During the pandemic so many people depends on online earnings as alternative to make money.
Online really paid so many people and it provide a good alternative to make money for them.
Yeah and up-to-date it is still paying many people and also settling almost all there bills till and extend some people decide to forget about any offline job and just depending on online job.

Actually I have been working online but not considering the fact that I will denied my presence in dealing with my offline business because online is not a guarantee no matter how good it's for now it may definitely collapse oneday when you don't expect.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back