What's new

Did you decide to stick with online work due to the pandemic?

Yes, let me say you are a very good graphic design, you can be earning from both online and offline working for people, then you come and added web design and development on top.
Yeah, as a graphics designer there are several opportunities for you both online and offline. I know someone who does offline graphics designing works and he makes money from it.

Not at all, I starting working online just last year, during the pandemic I don't really know what earning online is but here am I now, I must say earning money online is good.

I'm actually in student so I never had time to focus on online money making. It was during the Corona virus pandemic lockdown that I had the time to focus on making money online..

I think that you must now focus on making money online because making money online is the future! You tend to make a huge amount of money if you are passionate!

Well I can say that covid 19 pandemic is an eye-opener to so many people because it was as a result of it, that many people knows about how to be in money online.

I have not got an offline job and I am not doing it but I still enjoy my online work no matter what. The thing about offline work is that you are guaranteed money at the end of the month.

The pandemic presented with a very good opportunity for me to learn a lot of things that what's happening online but it was not the main reason why I am working online right now.

I think that you must now focus on making money online because making money online is the future! You tend to make a huge amount of money if you are passionate!
Making money on the internet is quite very good but I will try as much as possible to venture into some offline businesses. If you are able to establish a passive income stream online you'll probably be financially free.

Making money on the internet is quite very good but I will try as much as possible to venture into some offline businesses. If you are able to establish a passive income stream online you'll probably be financially free.
It would be a great advantage if you could try as much as possible to establish both the offline and online jobs for yourself so that you will have two streams of income.

I think it is the best opportunity to start making with online jobs because I never had time to do online jobs even though that i know i have to stick with online works.

It would be a great advantage if you could try as much as possible to establish both the offline and online jobs for yourself so that you will have two streams of income.
of course that is what I'm trying as much as possible to do. Creating both online and offline source of income will probably give me financial freedom within some period of time.

Working from home is great and you should plan out your time properly if not it could amount to a waste of time. Sometimes, most especially if you're having kids at home just like I am.
It's not easy to be working online as parent because working online take time, especially this paid to post job. Sometimes I spent more 5 hours online. And at the end of the what I earn is not much.

Actually running an online work or business is also good to have an offline business aside in case of incasity something comes up with your online business or work then you can be managing your offline business.

It's not easy to be working online as parent because working online take time, especially this paid to post job. Sometimes I spent more 5 hours online. And at the end of the what I earn is not much.
You are absolutely correct because I fall in that category too. I'm more effective working online when my children have gone to school but if they are round, it will be little bit difficult to earn something reasonable.

It is very correct that so many people who are forced to continue to work online during the pandemic. The era of the pandemic saw the online community grows very quickly and exponentially.
Sure . During the pandemic most people stayed indoors and got yo realised how useful most of the online site making money platforms could be. I got realised it just recently and I am hoping to make the possible outcome very soon.
Pandemic pushed so many people hard and milk out the best out of you. This is why so many people has a lot of online streams of income and they are really enjoying it now.
Sure. Most of us didn't get to know of it earlier. I was introduced to one or two but I was still not convinced till the time I realised how much useful it could be.

Last edited:
It seems like most people here in this forum stated working online when the pandemic started, well for me is started working online just some few months. I must say earning money online is a good felling.

Sure . During the pandemic most people stayed indoors and got yo realised how useful most of the online site making money platforms could be. I got realised it just recently and I am hoping to make the possible outcome very soon.

Sure. Most of us didn't get to know of it earlier. I was introduced to one or two but I was still not convinced till the time I realised how much useful it could be.
I think it is the best opportunity to start making with online jobs because I never had time to do online jobs even though that i know i have to stick with online works.
Most of the people that were introduced to making money online never believed it is true and as a result , they were unable to make reasonable amount of money on internet because they do not believe that one could make money online.

Actually running an online work or business is also good to have an offline business aside in case of incasity something comes up with your online business or work then you can be managing your offline business.
Yeah, having both online and offline business is always very important and it is advisable. that is why some reputable companies have both online and offline presence.

Not at all, I starting working online just last year, during the pandemic I don't really know what earning online is but here am I now, I must say earning money online is good.
Sure it gives you enought space to learn and also get to know much different platforms where you can equally study and get to learn numerous ways of making profits.

Sure it gives you enought space to learn and also get to know much different platforms where you can equally study and get to learn numerous ways of making profits.
That's true, I believe most of us here enjoys earning money online so do I, bizdustry is the only paid to post platforms I'm currently working on but I believe with time I'll have different steam's of income.

proper planning in the first step toward becoming successful working on the Internet. If you do not plan your time well you will end up wasting a lot of time and you will not make anything reasonable at the end of the day.

Well, planning is the second step. The very first step is to find the right kind of opportunity so that you can then plan things. When I found the right kind of money making opportunity, I then planned things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back