What's new

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

Leaving your career to face online job could be insensitive and callous therefore, I wouldn't advise anyone to do such better to combine the two.
Minus the risk, it's better to have multiple sources of income.

If you are sure to make about $15 to $20 in a day online, it will be very good to focus only on online earnings because it is a good amount of money to make in a day.
$15 to $20 daily is a big money. If I can be earning that amount daily, why should I bother myself with other thing. The truth is some people are earning that and even more than that online.
Actually, I didn't have any job before I start working online. I was a student when I started working online. So there is no way I can quit any work because of working online. However, if I get an offline job that pay big money and give me peace of rest, I will quit working online.

Last edited:
Leaving your career to face online job could be insensitive and callous therefore, I wouldn't advise anyone to do such better to combine the two.
Minus the risk, it's better to have multiple sources of income.
it is always very important and necessary that people do what interests them so much. If you find your passion in working on the internet then you have to go into a fully.

Actually it depends on what you earned from the two platform that's online and offline. if I am earning much online, I wll definitely have to quit my offline earnings to concentrate much online.

The flexibility of making money online makes it a very good source of income.
Flexibility makes the online business very good to venture into.
That is one of the reason I love online business because most online business are flexible and everything can be done almost without a serious stress, don't you think so ?

Actually it depends on what you earned from the two platform that's online and offline. if I am earning much online, I wll definitely have to quit my offline earnings to concentrate much online.
if you know how to balance your time very well you can be working both online and offline and of course increase your sources of income. Personally I don't like to depend on one source of income.

Actually people have different choices and what the felt is good for them. online is not certain to me so it will be very difficult to quit my offline jobs because of the online.

Yeah working both online and offline is not really easy combining both at the same time so one have to just try his best and make a schedule in which it will not be stressful to him working on both.
Yeah working both online and offline is not really easy combining both at the same time so one have to just try his best and make a schedule in which it will not be stressful to him working on both.
Yes recently i quit my job to work online. Because I think this is much better then that to work under someone or company because that can not give you happiness and freedom for what you want to do in your life by your own.

Actually people have different choices and what the felt is good for them. online is not certain to me so it will be very difficult to quit my offline jobs because of the online.
if you're not started making tangible money on the internet it is not advisable for you to quit your offline job. Unless you have different online jobs that gives you a lot of money you shouldn't quit.

I had a job , that was sometimes ago but I quited the job long time ago before I started looking for opportunity to make money on the internet. I was not particularly interested to work for any private organisation.

I had a job , that was sometimes ago but I quited the job long time ago before I started looking for opportunity to make money on the internet. I was not particularly interested to work for any private organisation.
I think it is much better for you to start your own business offline than work for private companies. Some of them can be very exploitative and will not pay you any reasonable money.

I think it is much better for you to start your own business offline than work for private companies. Some of them can be very exploitative and will not pay you any reasonable money.
Starting a business demands courage and you would need a lot of capital too . If you could sumon courage in raising the capital then I do not see anything stoppng you from starting up your own business.

Starting a business demands courage and you would need a lot of capital too . If you could sumon courage in raising the capital then I do not see anything stoppng you from starting up your own business.
that is actually very true. If you are able to raise the necessary capital in order to venture into a business then nothing should actually stop you. Most of the time the capital is the problem.

Fears often occurs when you have not started at all, but if you have started, the courage would come and you'll be able to surmount the fear. The bottom line is that one should try to start the business first.

Fears often occurs when you have not started at all, but if you have started, the courage would come and you'll be able to surmount the fear. The bottom line is that one should try to start the business first.
Being courageous is always more important and necessary if you want to go into a business. If you have not started and you are afraid you may not actually be able to get the experience needed.

Being courageous is always more important and necessary if you want to go into a business. If you have not started and you are afraid you may not actually be able to get the experience needed.
There are lots of people that failed in a business just because they lack courage and courage could come as a result of confidence and the knowledge that you have around the job.

Never in my life will I try that This is because I was able to identify free short breaks within their my working periods. I used my timetable and schedule. It has made me really busy and occupied. Despie this new challenges, I have also learnt how to value time and make maximum use

There are lots of people that failed in a business just because they lack courage and courage could come as a result of confidence and the knowledge that you have around the job.
it is always very important and necessary to be courageous if you want to venture into a business. You don't need to be afraid because fear can make you lose opportunities.

it is always very important and necessary to be courageous if you want to venture into a business. You don't need to be afraid because fear can make you lose opportunities.
The business mogul today summon the courage and that is why they become very successful. Someone who wanted to venture into business should emulate these set of people in order to be successful in any kind of business.

The business mogul today summon the courage and that is why they become very successful. Someone who wanted to venture into business should emulate these set of people in order to be successful in any kind of business.
Truer words cannot be said, because it is necessary to take a step first and avoid the fear of losing. This will make you not to start up any business even if you need to start any one at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back