What's new

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

The business mogul today summon the courage and that is why they become very successful. Someone who wanted to venture into business should emulate these set of people in order to be successful in any kind of business.
Probably, if you want to succeed in business it is always very important for you to take calculated risks and you need to summon courage. There is no way you can be able to succeed if you don't take some risks.

I think it is much better for you to start your own business offline than work for private companies. Some of them can be very exploitative and will not pay you any reasonable money.
Yes , I know of this a long time ago but sometimes it's not really easy most especially when you don't have the money to establish the type of business you are interested. In this case you have to work..

Yes , I know of this a long time ago but sometimes it's not really easy most especially when you don't have the money to establish the type of business you are interested. In this case you have to work..
It is often better to strive hard to establish your own business because it is one of the things that will guarantee your financial freedom.

if you don't have money to establish your business it is important you work for other people in order to raise money. that is what some people have done in the past and they were able to establish their own.

It is often better to strive hard to establish your own business because it is one of the things that will guarantee your financial freedom.
Yes I try as much as possible to do that. I really need to plan and organise my life that is why I don't want to waste my youthful days on unnecessary things. The best thing we need to do is to organise our life in a way that will lead us to greater future

It is an established truth that online houses a lot of platforms that could make you huge amount of income and there are so many people who have left in the offline jobs to work online basically for so many reasons best known to them.

Yes I try as much as possible to do that. I really need to plan and organise my life that is why I don't want to waste my youthful days on unnecessary things. The best thing we need to do is to organise our life in a way that will lead us to greater future
you need to actually focus on a particular thing in order to be successful on it. When you succeed you can go into another. That is the best way of organising your life and achieving things greatly.

you need to actually focus on a particular thing in order to be successful on it. When you succeed you can go into another. That is the best way of organising your life and achieving things greatly.
It is better to stay focus and make the best use of a particular platform or skill that you are making money from and when you have become an expert in that area , you can as well venture into another one.

That is actually true. but the main thing is that there are some offline jobs you can be doing and you may not be able to have the time to work online. But if you have chance in your job you can work both online and offline.
Well it is not easy to earn good amount of money through online work because rates of paying is low thats why we should try something offline as well to earn good amount of money to invest in new business or work. I'm doing this too with online earning too because single earning can't meet our current needs

Well it is not easy to earn good amount of money through online work because rates of paying is low thats why we should try something offline as well to earn good amount of money to invest in new business or work. I'm doing this too with online earning too because single earning can't meet our current needs
It is more difficult to achieve something substantial with the money we make online nowadays because of the high inflation rate. It will be better if these platforms could increase their pay rate.

It is better to stay focus and make the best use of a particular platform or skill that you are making money from and when you have become an expert in that area , you can as well venture into another one.
that is exactly what I am trying to make people understand. Focusing on so many things at the same time when you have not become an expert does not really make sense.

Seriously that is what I try to do , I don't just want to overwhelm my body with so much responsibilities and skills. In this case you may not likely concentrate and you may end up not being able to achieve your aim at the end.

Seriously that is what I try to do , I don't just want to overwhelm my body with so much responsibilities and skills. In this case you may not likely concentrate and you may end up not being able to achieve your aim at the end.
It is ineluctable to focus on a particular thing before you rove to another one. This is exactly what wil guarantee experience. Focusing on one thing at a time is obligatory to gain more experience.

If I want to quite my offline job, I will make sure I look for a more profitable job that I enjoy doing because, I believe that there are better jobs for me and better jobs ahead.

Nope . This is because I was able to identify free short breaks within their my working periods. I used my timetable and schedule. It has made me really busy and occupied. Despie this new challenges, I have also learnt how to value time and make maximum use of it.
I don’t think any reasonable individual should go down this route because offline jobs are hard to come by, more so currently. An offline job is by far more secure and stable than online work because even in freelancing, the jobs are sporadic and there is not necessarily a fixed income over a period

It is ineluctable to focus on a particular thing before you rove to another one. This is exactly what wil guarantee experience. Focusing on one thing at a time is obligatory to gain more experience.
That is exactly what I thought, but does it really mean that people who focus on more than two things at a time won't be able to dedicate their time to learn about it ?

Definitely, focusing on one particular thing on the internet is always very important and necessary. Doing so many things you don't have knowledge of simultaneously is not good.

Definitely, focusing on one particular thing on the internet is always very important and necessary. Doing so many things you don't have knowledge of simultaneously is not good.
It is understandable that people advocated for having many streams of income so as to attain financial freedom , but doing so many things at the time could make you lose focus.

It is understandable that people advocated for having many streams of income so as to attain financial freedom , but doing so many things at the time could make you lose focus.
Doing so many things is not bad but trying to do them as a newbie does not make sense. You should focus on one thing and acquire enough knowledge then you can venture into others to have multiple streams of income.

Doing so many things is not bad but trying to do them as a newbie does not make sense. You should focus on one thing and acquire enough knowledge then you can venture into others to have multiple streams of income.
We have seen so many people advocated for diversification . The basic reason is that the economic situation in most of the countries does not warrant you to stick to the single source of income, but whatever you want to engage in most be what you are equipped on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back