What's new

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

I think it depends on the kind of business you are doing offline. If it is the kind of business that does not take a lot of time then you can work online and offline simultaneously.
It is very easy to combine offline and offline jobs to make money all together, but you need to be calculative and also estimate how to use the time properly. It will be a bit difficult if the offline activities are so rigorous.

Either running online business trading in either forex, cryptocurrency etc or even working on forums, can't stop you from your offline business because it's more legit compared to online business.

Even if you do, it is advisable for you not to leave such job and concentrate only on online earning platforms.
It is better to combine both streams of income because it will fetch you huge amount of money.
My point exactly, online jobs are not a hundred percent reliable. Something might go wrong with it at any moment. One should combine both online and offline work, so one would have a job to fall back to if something goes wrong with any of them.

It is very easy to combine offline and offline jobs to make money all together, but you need to be calculative and also estimate how to use the time properly. It will be a bit difficult if the offline activities are so rigorous.
I don't think it is very easy as you think because it depends on the kind of offline business you are doing. There are some kind of offline businesses that will not give you the chance to work online.

Working online shouldn't force you to abandon your job because many individuals who work here also have other occupations. Instead, working online will allow you to make the most of the time you have.

No it never made me quit. Despite the fact that it is cool working online, I also find my job important and beneficial and I only try to balance the two not quit one to focus on the other.

I think that it all depends on how you view offline and online jobs. Some people prefer online jobs over real jobs and some always desire to have a professional day job.

I think that it all depends on how you view offline and online jobs. Some people prefer online jobs over real jobs and some always desire to have a professional day job.
Yes and that's my own view. I didn't say it actually applies to everyone. I won't quit my job because am working online and I have many reasons for that. Someone else can be able to quit and have reasons for it as well.

Yes and that's my own view. I didn't say it actually applies to everyone. I won't quit my job because am working online and I have many reasons for that. Someone else can be able to quit and have reasons for it as well.
It is really not proper to quit your offline job for online job totally except if you are fully convinced that you are going to make an amount that will guarantee your financial freedom online.

Working online shouldn't force you to abandon your job because many individuals who work here also have other occupations. Instead, working online will allow you to make the most of the time you have.
This is something someone who introduced me to working online in 2020 told me. He said that he had a job that pays him but not so much amount of money and when he started working online he made much more money but he didn't quit the job. He said that you shouldn't close one source of income because you have discovered something better instead you should try to keep up with the both of them.

I think it depends on the kind of business you are doing offline. If it is the kind of business that does not take a lot of time then you can work online and offline simultaneously.
It is very correct that, it will depend on the kind of business that you are engaging in offline.
If it is a kind of business that will give you much more profit, you will not abandon it.

I don't really see it as a wise decision to quit your offline jobs for online activities because you can still keep both of them to increase your streams of income.
Depending on only one source of income is not really advisable in the present dispensation.

There are many people who tend to start a blog while they have an offline job. When their blog starts to generate enough cash, they quite their offline job at some point.

There are many people who tend to start a blog while they have an offline job. When their blog starts to generate enough cash, they quite their offline job at some point.
If you're looking for one of the ways to make passive income online it is definitely through blogging but you need to understand that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

It is very correct that, it will depend on the kind of business that you are engaging in offline.
If it is a kind of business that will give you much more profit, you will not abandon it.
It does not make sense for you to abandon a business that is giving you a lot of money instead you should make out time for others. You can be running multiple businesses simultaneously or better still employ people.

You shouldn't quit your offline job because you are working online. If you can keep both the offline and online jobs altogether it is a plus. I would prefer to combine both the online and offline jobs to increase streams of income.
For me, if I found an online jobs that gives me more money than I need, I would quit working offline.
Same thing offline, if an offline job is be able to gives more than what I need monthly, financially, I would stop working online.

For me, if I found an online jobs that gives me more money than I need, I would quit working offline.
Same thing offline, if an offline job is be able to gives more than what I need monthly, financially, I would stop working online.
I don't usually advise people to quit one source of income because they have seen something better. If you see something that works online you shouldn't quit your offline job instead you should try to make up time. Except maybe you are running multiple businesses online which requires a lot of time.

I don't think it is very easy as you think because it depends on the kind of offline business you are doing. There are some kind of offline businesses that will not give you the chance to work online.

This is definitely the case. When you start a real business, you have to manage it and managing it may take a lots of time and effort. This could mean that at the end of the day you might feel really exhausted to work online.

This is definitely the case. When you start a real business, you have to manage it and managing it may take a lots of time and effort. This could mean that at the end of the day you might feel really exhausted to work online.
Probably, as a business person it is important and necessary you understand that when you want to run a business you must sacrifice a lot of time and energy. It is not easy but the end result should be success.

If you are employed at some company that requires you to dedicate a lots of time, then making money online might not be that easy for sure as you may not even have enough time in the first place.

We can absolutely deny the fact that some people actually quit there jobs due to online activities but personally I can't do that because it's very risky. online is not certain compared to offline business.

If you are employed at some company that requires you to dedicate a lots of time, then making money online might not be that easy for sure as you may not even have enough time in the first place.
Yeah, there are some kinds of job you will do and you will not have time to make money on the internet. People that works in banks for example may not have such time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back