What's new

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

No it never made me quit. Despite the fact that it is cool working online, I also find my job important and beneficial and I only try to balance the two not quit one to focus on the other.
I don't really see it as a wise decision to quit your offline jobs for online activities because you can still keep both of them to increase your streams of income.
Depending on only one source of income is not really advisable in the present dispensation.

I've never had a nine to five job because i'm still a student currently. When i eventually get a serious job, i don't think working online would make me quit. I'll do both of them together.

I've never had a nine to five job because i'm still a student currently. When i eventually get a serious job, i don't think working online would make me quit. I'll do both of them together.
Even if you do, it is advisable for you not to leave such job and concentrate only on online earning platforms.
It is better to combine both streams of income because it will fetch you huge amount of money.

Personally I think earnings online are into categories and it depends on the skills we have. some are into business, some earned from forums, while some are running there investment such as managing an online organisation. so it will be very difficult for me as a forum earner to quit my offline job.

I don't really see it as a wise decision to quit your offline jobs for online activities because you can still keep both of them to increase your streams of income.
Depending on only one source of income is not really advisable in the present dispensation.
This is undoubtedly true and the best thing someone can do to maintain a stable finance is have a lot of income streams. Whether online or offline, both will be very important I believe.

I'm also happy that technology has actually improved the way we do a lot of things. the fact that you can stay at the comfort of your home and make an enviable income currently is something great.
Yes this technology has helped allot of people, someone like me for no know about how to earn money online, it was on social media that I started knowing about online business.

Yes this technology has helped allot of people, someone like me for no know about how to earn money online, it was on social media that I started knowing about online business.
I also learn some certain things or social media concerning online business. The first person that talked about network marketing was my Facebook friend. It was that time that I developed interest for online business.

I also learn some certain things or social media concerning online business. The first person that talked about network marketing was my Facebook friend. It was that time that I developed interest for online business.
If you're looking for a very good platform to learn so many new things, social media is definitely one of them because it gives you a better way to get yourself educated in some areas.

I never stopped working offline because of my online work because my online earning is never sufficient for my need so i have to be doing the two job together just to make end meet.

If you're looking for a very good platform to learn so many new things, social media is definitely one of them because it gives you a better way to get yourself educated in some areas.
Yes you're right by saying this, this bizdustry is one of the site that makes room for one to learn about what is going around the globe and also earn at the same time

Well covid-19 pandemic is the one that make me to know more about working online and be earning money but it has never given the doubt to quit my offline jobs.

social media is very good but you need to be very careful the kind of information you consume because some of them may not be correct. YouTube is also a great place.

If you have a very good job offline the online activities will never take that away from you because I still believe that you can earn something more reasonable offline online.
Definetly if someone is working offline he or she could also work online because it won't take that much time, you can do some sorts of jobs that could be done quickly.

There are some online jobs that are guaranteed but the only thing that make me leave my offline job to work online is when I have a legitimate site that is paying me very well.
Yes you're right by saying this, I believe there are allot of online business which tends to pay more than some offline business, there is this investment business I am doing which tends to pay me 2k on a daily basis

9 to 5 is very little compared to my work shift I don't really do much at that job but it's still flustering also I don't do much online because then I would't have any time for myself or loved ones

9 to 5 is very little compared to my work shift I don't really do much at that job but it's still flustering also I don't do much online because then I would't have any time for myself or loved ones
It is better to have two streams of income and it will guarantee your financial freedom. When you work both online and offline, it is to your advantage and that is really the best.

It is better to have two streams of income and it will guarantee your financial freedom. When you work both online and offline, it is to your advantage and that is really the best.
Having online streams of income and offline streams of income is a plus because it is definitely going to make you financially stable to some extent.
I so much believe that online and offline streams of income are better to have.

Actually I have made my online earnings opportunities as the first and my number one priority due to the fact that my offline business has been affected and is not really paying good again.

Actually I have made my online earnings opportunities as the first and my number one priority due to the fact that my offline business has been affected and is not really paying good again.
If you are experiencing difficulty in your offline business, it is better to go online and continue to make money to support your offline business in order to sail through the hurdles.

Definetly if someone is working offline he or she could also work online because it won't take that much time, you can do some sorts of jobs that could be done quickly.
I think it depends on the kind of business you are doing offline. If it is the kind of business that does not take a lot of time then you can work online and offline simultaneously.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back