What's new

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

Although many people have really succeeded in doing so, it is crucial that you begin earning money online regularly before leaving your current employment. However, I won't suggest quitting if your work is not consuming a lot of your time.

We have seen so many people advocated for diversification . The basic reason is that the economic situation in most of the countries does not warrant you to stick to the single source of income, but whatever you want to engage in most be what you are equipped on.
Yeah, knowledge is the bedrock of almost everything you want to do. Before your venture into any business you must try as much as possible to acquire a lot of knowledge about it to become successful.

We have seen so many people advocated for diversification . The basic reason is that the economic situation in most of the countries does not warrant you to stick to the single source of income, but whatever you want to engage in most be what you are equipped on.
It is a very inescapable to ensure you have so many other streams of income and not depend only on one source of income to pull down reasonable amount of money for yourself.

It is a very inescapable to ensure you have so many other streams of income and not depend only on one source of income to pull down reasonable amount of money for yourself.
To garner enough money that will ensure financial freedom, you would need to amass additional streams of income so as to be able to earn more money for yourself.

I have not really start making so much money to a level of quitting my job, because a lot of things that have to be considered before one finally decide whether to quit a job or not.
I am not really sure that quitting your offline job is the best idea, because the job market is choked as of now and the chances of you finding another occupation is relatively low. Another point to consider is the possible unsustainability of online platforms.

I
Probably, having multiple streams of income is always important and necessary in order to ensure stability of your finances. You must have much as possible to create them for yourself.
I am not really sure that quitting your offline job is the best idea, because the job market is choked as of now and the chances of you finding another occupation is relatively low. Another point to consider is the possible unsustainability of online platforms.
making money on the internet is sustainable if you can be able to find something that really works. It is also important for you to create multiple sources of income online before quitting your job.

Although many people have really succeeded in doing so, it is crucial that you begin earning money online regularly before leaving your current employment. However, I won't suggest quitting if your work is not consuming a lot of your time.
It is true that some people have succeeded quitting their offline job and depending solely on online jobs, but before taking such step, proper examination must be put in place.

It is true that some people have succeeded quitting their offline job and depending solely on online jobs, but before taking such step, proper examination must be put in place.
It is a very sensitive situation that must be handled with utmost care so that you wouldn't blame yourself at the end of the day. In sooth, it is fascinating to have both online and offline jobs at the same time.

You are absolutely right! It is obligatory to look for extra sources of income and imbibe diversification which is exactly what will skyrocket your financial status to the level of freedom. Diversification is very necessary.

Not really, working online didn't push me to quit my job because,my job isn't a full time job and so I have a good time frame to work online.To be precised working online didn't pay well compared to my primary job that is the concrete reason it didn't push me to quit my job.

sometimes it is important and necessary you take some crazy decisions for you to be able to make something reasonable for yourself. There are some online businesses that requires a lot of time before you succeed and quitting your offline job is a must.

Actually I have been working online so some period of time now, though I have really enjoyed it but I can't just quit my offline business just to accommodate online stuffs.

Actually I have been working online so some period of time now, though I have really enjoyed it but I can't just quit my offline business just to accommodate online stuffs.
if you're not making enough money online it is not advisable for you to quit your offline job. You only do so when you have started making something tangible on the internet.

Actually I think it depends if I am not making enough money from my offline, compared to my online business, then I most have to quit working offline to concentrate on the online stuffs.

Actually I think it depends if I am not making enough money from my offline, compared to my online business, then I most have to quit working offline to concentrate on the online stuffs.
it is always very important or necessary to focus on what gives you the most amount of money. If you're making a lot of money offline you don't need to quit in order to work online.

Actually it's highly possible to quit your offline business to concentrate on the online. since I discovered that my earnings online can not be compare to offline, I decided to quit offline.

Actually it's highly possible to quit your offline business to concentrate on the online. since I discovered that my earnings online can not be compare to offline, I decided to quit offline.
If the amount of money you are making online is reasonable then you actually have to quit your offline job in order to focus fully. At the end of the day what gives you the highest amount of money is what matters.

It will be very difficult for you to persuade someone who is currently earning a full-time living online to begin working a nine-to-five job unless they want to start an offline business. In fact, rather than looking for employment, I intend to launch an offline business.

It will be very difficult for you to persuade someone who is currently earning a full-time living online to begin working a nine-to-five job unless they want to start an offline business. In fact, rather than looking for employment, I intend to launch an offline business.
it is even foolishness for you to try to persuade someone who makes full-time income online to start doing nine-to-five jobs. it does not really make sense at all.

Personally, I have never been able to leave my 9–5 job due to my online work.
I don't think I'll ever be able to do something like that until I can find a solid internet job that will pay me at least $500 every day.
No, I have never left a job I had offline to work online, and I don't think I ever will.
I don't make enough money online to be able to afford to stop working my offline job.
But I've found a way to balance the two so they don't interfere with one another.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back