What's new

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

During the 1960s to 1990s many people never had internet connection in many countries, so making money through internet was not considered as an opportunity.
The internet has been in existence for a very long time before it came to certain countries, especially developed countries have been enjoying the dividends of internet exploration before it came to the developing Nations.

Me too I'm not into much business at the moment, but what I can say is that the online business sometimes take away my time, though at long last it use to pay.
As long as you'll be paid I don't see any point to be worry about, if you are used to working online you'll definitely understand what I mean, as far as you are using the right platform.

As long as you'll be paid I don't see any point to be worry about, if you are used to working online you'll definitely understand what I mean, as far as you are using the right platform.
We are not talking about the time to receive payment but how promptly payment are been sent.

We shouldn't forget that so many people depend on this platform and delaying the payment could cause a problem.

We are not talking about the time to receive payment but how promptly payment are been sent.

We shouldn't forget that so many people depend on this platform and delaying the payment could cause a problem.
Delay might cause a big problem, but in terms of payment I really trust this forum, I can withdraw any amount of money I like, and I'll be paid within a short period of time.

Delay might cause a big problem, but in terms of payment I really trust this forum, I can withdraw any amount of money I like, and I'll be paid within a short period of time.
The only thing that annoyed me on most of this forum says that they will never communicate to tell you the reason why they delayed payment. What are they really taking us for, a beggar?

The only thing that annoyed me on most of this forum says that they will never communicate to tell you the reason why they delayed payment. What are they really taking us for, a beggar?
That felling really sucks, but for me I have never came across a forum that delayed my payment, it seems like You have come across one, can you tell me about it?

Yes you're right by saying this, making money online seems to be a very big take, apart from attention it also requires your time, one has to be dedicated to time before he earns online.
anyone who is actually serious in making money online with dedicate a lot of time and be very consistent. You must also take some level of risk if you really want to make something reasonable online.

Th
Nope . This is because I was able to identify free short breaks within their my working periods. I used my timetable and schedule. It has made me really busy and occupied. Despie this new challenges, I have also learnt how to value time and make maximum use of it.
This is key for succeeding at working online. A 30 minutes break utilized carefully everyday could earn you about a dollar. It may not seem like much, but when you accumulate it for a year especially in developing countries like mine, it's a lot of money.

Th

This is key for succeeding at working online. A 30 minutes break utilized carefully everyday could earn you about a dollar. It may not seem like much, but when you accumulate it for a year especially in developing countries like mine, it's a lot of money.
I don't think there will be anyone that will be successful on earth if he doesn't have proper time management skill.
It is highly important it will value time so much if you really want to make money online.

I've not seen an online business that can make me quite my work. Though I don't work for complete 5hrs offline. But if eventually it is worth it, I will.

if the amount of money you are making online is much more than the one you are making offline then abandoning your job is the best thing to do. I know people who have quit their offline job to focus on online fully.
Actually our online earnings sometimes may be better than our offline business but I won't advise you to quit your offline because of online. it's most often done at your free time so use the other time to make something before the online activities.

This is what I am currently battling with, I really enjoy working online but the amount I get is not sufficient at the moment . That's why I decided to combine both.

Actually our online earnings sometimes may be better than our offline business but I won't advise you to quit your offline because of online. it's most often done at your free time so use the other time to make something before the online activities.
it is always very important and necessary to have multiple streams of income. Both online and offline so that if anything happens to the other you will have something to be doing.

During the 1960s to 1990s many people never had internet connection in many countries, so making money through internet was not considered as an opportunity.
Yes you're right by saying this in the early 90s people benefits from working by using there energy, but thank God for internet, one can earn and learn using his phone

Yes you're right by saying this in the early 90s people benefits from working by using there energy, but thank God for internet, one can earn and learn using his phone
Before hard workers always make the most amount of money but now people that make the most amount of money are smart workers. Smart work is very important to make money currently.

Before hard workers always make the most amount of money but now people that make the most amount of money are smart workers. Smart work is very important to make money currently.
Yes that's how life is my brother, imagine years back one has to work relentlessly in other to make money, but for now thank God for technology one can earn passive income just with his phone.

Yes that's how life is my brother, imagine years back one has to work relentlessly in other to make money, but for now thank God for technology one can earn passive income just with his phone.
Your phone has become a very wonderful instrument for you to make money and if you can handle your phone very well, it could make you hundreds of dollars in a day.

I'm also happy that technology has actually improved the way we do a lot of things. the fact that you can stay at the comfort of your home and make an enviable income currently is something great.

Sometimes, in order to work smart, you must have enough capital in order to start a business and work smart. Therefore, many people tend to work hard and when they have enough money, they start being smart and conduct business.

No it never made me quit. Despite the fact that it is cool working online, I also find my job important and beneficial and I only try to balance the two not quit one to focus on the other.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back