What's new

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

Because I think there are better jobs for me and better ones ahead, if I decide to leave my offline career, I'll make sure to hunt for a more lucrative job that I enjoy doing.

I have not quited my offline job as I am still doing it together with my online business. I believe it is easier to combine both of them together. Since it only needs proper time management.

Yes sir, the main reason why many people not only the young but with married men and even graduates are into online business no matter the payment is ,is because of unemployment.
That's just the truth, if you are depending and your salary I don't think you can have the best result you want learning of a skill set is very important it's going to help me with different aspect of your life.

I have not quited my offline job as I am still doing it together with my online business. I believe it is easier to combine both of them together. Since it only needs proper time management.
Doing both online and offline business is very much recommended. I'm working online fully now but I am also trying as much as possible to set an offline business.

I have been working and earning good money online but I never think such opportunity can hinders me to quit my offline business simply because I consider online as a passive way of making money.

I have been working and earning good money online but I never think such opportunity can hinders me to quit my offline business simply because I consider online as a passive way of making money.
it is always important or necessary to keep your offline job even if you are working online especially when it permits you some amount of time. Presently I want to even start an online business coupled with my online business.

Doing both online and offline business is very much recommended. I'm working online fully now but I am also trying as much as possible to set an offline business.
That will be a nice idea , so many people are looking for such opportunity to have more than one source of income most especially during this period that there is an observable high rates of inflation.

You have a point there,if you are doing online business you are also expected to have an offline business, this will help you to earn a decent amount of money,this seems to be a good idea.

That will be a nice idea , so many people are looking for such opportunity to have more than one source of income most especially during this period that there is an observable high rates of inflation.
the importance of having multiple sources of income presently cannot be overlooked. I think with a lot of dedication and hard work that is very much achievable especially in the online space.

the importance of having multiple sources of income presently cannot be overlooked. I think with a lot of dedication and hard work that is very much achievable especially in the online space.
If you are hard working and you have the good knowledge you can easily get what you want, a lot of people have failed because they are not taking what they do serious.

No! I have been earning online even before the pandemic and I don't really think there is anything that can makes me to quit my offline business. offline business or job is an everlasting one.

I do not think I am going to be leaving my offline job for anything right now. I have the dream that I will when the work full online but I will want to ensure that I have reached a certain valuation first and I have made the most useful collection.

The thing is that he did not actually make me to leave my offline job but then it was able to review to me that if I can work hard I can be able to quit that job and focus on my dreams.

Monetizing a skill in the online space is not easy, it may not really be in the cost of trying to learn the skill perfectly , but monetizing it is always the most difficult part for some people.

Of course, being very skillful is important both in the online and offline space. I think it depends on the kind of skill you acquire because there are offline skills and there are also online skills and some can be applied in both online and offline.
For now I am not ready to start up a business and as a result I will wants to concentrate mostly full-time until when I am done with my education I can focus on establishing a business offline, since being in school wouldn't give you the chance to establish an business . That is why I will mostly go for a digital skill.

Forex trading is a risky way to earn money,if you want any money with forex trading you have to put it on mine that you are ready to lose money, a lot of people go into the market with the mentality of getting rich quick they ended up losing all that they have.
Yes but if you know how to trade the market you are going to benefit from it, a lot of people are earning thousand dollars by forex trading, that's what I'll like to do.

No! I have been earning online even before the pandemic and I don't really think there is anything that can makes me to quit my offline business. offline business or job is an everlasting one.
That's a good idea, I've believe by now you have earned a considerable amount of money working online, if you won't mind my asking what do you to earn money online?

For now I am not ready to start up a business and as a result I will wants to concentrate mostly full-time until when I am done with my education I can focus on establishing a business offline, since being in school wouldn't give you the chance to establish an business . That is why I will mostly go for a digital skill.
Working online is absolutely necessary Sotherefore, this is one of the way students are using to make money for themselves most especially on holidays and breaks

If you are hard working and you have the good knowledge you can easily get what you want, a lot of people have failed because they are not taking what they do serious.
Probably, anybody who wants to succeed in any kind of online business must be able to take massive action in order to succeed. That is what so many people fail to do and end up not being successful.

Working online is absolutely necessary Sotherefore, this is one of the way students are using to make money for themselves most especially on holidays and breaks
Though sometimes it might be difficult to make some money online but I still prefer it much more better than a situation that you have to work part-time as a student , that will be a whole lot of stress as I'm thinking.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back