What's new

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

Well my working online has no any right to push me to quit any of my offline job. The only thing I do is to time management so that I will run my online in a specific time and then go for my offline work.
Exactly online job cant push me to stop my offline job. Online job it's just in the absence of doing nothing at your confort zone. Online jobs have no guarantee compared to offline 9-5 jobs

I don't really have a 9 to 5 job's, even if I'll have it I think online is just the best place I'll like to work, jobs are getting harder to have, working online is the best way to answer that.

That's just the truth, there's no way you can earn money online if you don't have a skill set, even if you can earn I don't really think you can earn that much, we all need to have a skill set that will fetch us money.
I think it is very much important and necessary people understand this. If you really want to make reasonable amount of money you need to have a skill. it will not take you more than 3 months to acquire a reasonable skill online.

I think it is very much important and necessary people understand this. If you really want to make reasonable amount of money you need to have a skill. it will not take you more than 3 months to acquire a reasonable skill online.
That's just the fact, there's no point of you stressing yourself without getting what you want, you have already stated the most important thing you need to have before you can earn money.

To be sincere I guest that having a skills is the best option why am saying so is because you can sell those skills for money if you dont have a skills to offer you wont be able to make any money.

Thou ptc and hyip are there but you will need to work hard even forum require that you have a typing skills
Having a skill is always important and necessary if you want to make tangible amount of money online and even offline. When you have a skill it will be very difficult for you to run out of money as long as you are offering steady services to people.

Having a skill is always important and necessary if you want to make tangible amount of money online and even offline. When you have a skill it will be very difficult for you to run out of money as long as you are offering steady services to people.
That's just the fact, I you want to achieve big things online or offline you need to have a skill set that will help you achieve what you want, if you don't have a skill set you better start looking for one.

No I don't really have any 9 to 5 Job, if you can earn money online to take good care of your needs I don't think you'll need any Job or business, if you can earn money that's a good idea.

No I don't really have any 9 to 5 Job, if you can earn money online to take good care of your needs I don't think you'll need any Job or business, if you can earn money that's a good idea.
If you have a good skills set online I don't also think there's any reason for you to have any job, a lot of people are suffering from having Job, I don't think you can find it that easy.

If you have a good skills set online I don't also think there's any reason for you to have any job, a lot of people are suffering from having Job, I don't think you can find it that easy.
If you don't want to suffer I'll advise you to have a skill set that will help you earn money, a lot of people that are having skills set they are earning a considerable amount of money.

That's just the fact, I you want to achieve big things online or offline you need to have a skill set that will help you achieve what you want, if you don't have a skill set you better start looking for one.
Probably, having a very good skill is always necessary for you to make good amount of money for yourself on the internet. Even if you are doing offline business you also need skills and knowledge.

If you don't want to suffer I'll advise you to have a skill set that will help you earn money, a lot of people that are having skills set they are earning a considerable amount of money.
If you can learn a less competitive skills set I think it would be a good idea to you, you can decide to learn things like forex trading you can benefit from it if you have the knowledge.

If you can learn a less competitive skills set I think it would be a good idea to you, you can decide to learn things like forex trading you can benefit from it if you have the knowledge.
That's true, forex trading is a risky and legitimate way to earn money,if you know how to trade the financial market you can take that as a advantage to earn money.

That's true, forex trading is a risky and legitimate way to earn money,if you know how to trade the financial market you can take that as a advantage to earn money.
If you can take risk in forex trading you'll earn a good amount of money, but not only that you need to have the full knowledge on how to trade the market.

forex trading is not competitive in my own opinion. The amount of money you make in forex trading depends on the level of knowledge and experience you have about the venture.

I have not quit offline job , I still have opportunity to work offline but is only when opportunity arises. Working online is something that can be done on spare time, that wouldn't be an hindrance to my offline business.

I have not quit offline job , I still have opportunity to work offline but is only when opportunity arises. Working online is something that can be done on spare time, that wouldn't be an hindrance to my offline business.
You can still work online full time but it depends on the kind of work you're doing. working offline is also good but any offline that takes a lot of my time but does not pay a lot of money will not be accepted by me.

Nope . This is because I was able to identify free short breaks within their my working periods. I used my timetable and schedule. It has made me really busy and occupied. Despie this new challenges, I have also learnt how to value time and make maximum use of it.
Yes it's true I stopped physical job because of stress out there and low payments of salary so now I am working online and in my comfort zone without stress and I am with good health as well now.

i like the flexibility the online world provides but again i am beginning to notice some certain trends that are going on, for instance twitter laid most of it' workers and some where remote workers.

Yes it's true I stopped physical job because of stress out there and low payments of salary so now I am working online and in my comfort zone without stress and I am with good health as well now.
It is better to learn an online business venture and start making money from it instead of stressing yourself offline. Doing a job that is very stressful is not good for your health actually.

You can still work online full time but it depends on the kind of work you're doing. working offline is also good but any offline that takes a lot of my time but does not pay a lot of money will not be accepted by me.
Without any tangible qualification you may not likely be able to get employment into any sectors of your choice. That is why in most cases a lot of people will readily take the available opportunity to work wherever they find themselves.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back