What's new

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

forex trading is not competitive in my own opinion. The amount of money you make in forex trading depends on the level of knowledge and experience you have about the venture.
That's just the fact, if you have a good level of knowledge in forex trading you can earn a considerable amount of money online, having the knowledge is all that matters.

No, because both them bring a lot of profit so there’s not need to quit any of them. You just have find some to work online after the 9-5job and also be consistent.
No, because both them bring a lot of profit so there’s not need to quit any of them. You just have find some to work online after the 9-5job and also be consistent.

If you can take risk in forex trading you'll earn a good amount of money, but not only that you need to have the full knowledge on how to trade the market.
That's just the naked truth about forex trading, if you want to have the best you need to take risk, risk taker's are those who earn a considerable amount of money.

That's just the naked truth about forex trading, if you want to have the best you need to take risk, risk taker's are those who earn a considerable amount of money.
We earn money on forex trading by taking risk, if you are good at doing that you can be able to earn a considerable amount of money,but having the knowledge is very important.

Not at all for my liking, online business doesn't in any way make me to quit my 9-5 job only because I have not come in contact with a well paid online business. My 9 to 5 job is paying me huge amount compared to my current online job.

We earn money on forex trading by taking risk, if you are good at doing that you can be able to earn a considerable amount of money,but having the knowledge is very important.
That's true, normally if you are not good at taking risk there's no way you can earn money with forex trading, having the knowledge of trading is the first step you need to take.

Yes, working online eventually made me quit my 9-5 job. I sat down, estimated my regular earnings from 9-5 and online job, factored in the transport fare and the stress.

I realized if I work 9-5 online, I will triple my income while saving myself the transport fare, stress and emotional challenge of working with a difficult person. I gladly quit my offline job for the online one, and it's been an enjoyable ride since.

That's true, normally if you are not good at taking risk there's no way you can earn money with forex trading, having the knowledge of trading is the first step you need to take.
Forex trading is a risky way to earn money,if you want any money with forex trading you have to put it on mine that you are ready to lose money, a lot of people go into the market with the mentality of getting rich quick they ended up losing all that they have.

Without any tangible qualification you may not likely be able to get employment into any sectors of your choice. That is why in most cases a lot of people will readily take the available opportunity to work wherever they find themselves.
of course for you to get a reasonable job offline you must have a qualification. But in the online space you need to have skills and passion to be successful and on the long-run you can succeed.

of course for you to get a reasonable job offline you must have a qualification. But in the online space you need to have skills and passion to be successful and on the long-run you can succeed.
sometimes it is not just always about having qualification, as i have seen so many people with qualification but they are jobless, it also depends on luck and most importantly your hardwork and believe.

I have always wanted a situation where I am going to quit my long-time job because it is not making me any kind of productive and it is taking a lot of toll on my mental health.

That's just the fact, if you have a good level of knowledge in forex trading you can earn a considerable amount of money online, having the knowledge is all that matters.
knowledge is always the most important thing when it comes to forex trading. There is no way you can be able to make consistent profit if you do not have proper knowledge of how the forex market works.

knowledge is always the most important thing when it comes to forex trading. There is no way you can be able to make consistent profit if you do not have proper knowledge of how the forex market works.
If you don't have the knowledge of forex trading you have no difference with a gambler, knowing what you are doing make us to benefit from the market

If you don't have the knowledge of forex trading you have no difference with a gambler, knowing what you are doing make us to benefit from the market
Even people who gamble have proper knowledge of it. But someone who do not have any knowledge about forex trading and wants to make money from it will actually end up losing everything. Not all gamblers lose money all the time.

That's true but if you are a gambler, no matter how experienced you are in a game of probability even if you do what you are doing, but for trading you can actually get the good result if you know what you are doing,you also have a good chance of earning money that's just the difference.

Yea, skill are the most needed, I think it is necessary both in the online space and offline because people with skills can still make money offline, that is why I am trying every possible means to also acquire a professional skill on online business

When I was a newbie and used to read all the positive reviews online how people are making 5-6 figure passive income just by working online. I used to dream that one day I will also make huge amount and won't do 9-5 job. But when reality hit me I came to know that yes, some people may be earning huge amount by working online but quiting 9-5 job is not a ideal dicision. If you are able to set some offline source along with your online then its okay, but fully depending on online platform is not so great idea.

I don't really have a 9 to 5 jobs, the truth is that you can hardly find a well paying jobs this day's, most people here started working online because of this Same reason.
Yes sir, the main reason why many people not only the young but with married men and even graduates are into online business no matter the payment is ,is because of unemployment.

Yea, skill are the most needed, I think it is necessary both in the online space and offline because people with skills can still make money offline, that is why I am trying every possible means to also acquire a professional skill on online business
Of course, being very skillful is important both in the online and offline space. I think it depends on the kind of skill you acquire because there are offline skills and there are also online skills and some can be applied in both online and offline.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back