What's new

Dealing with depression from unachieved business goals.

To avoid depression, you only need to be comparing yourself with yourself and no one else. If your aim is nothing working out, just chill and relax. When it is your time, everybody will wait and watch.

To avoid depression, you only need to be comparing yourself with yourself and no one else. If your aim is nothing working out, just chill and relax. When it is your time, everybody will wait and watch.
Relax and most times if the depression is still too much the person could sleep to ease the stress of working and many others

Yeah you must be ready to face the depression if you are actually ready to change for good ,because the person can't keep holding on for too long
All of my life I have never been afraid of depressing situation... They are ment to mould you well. And as an entrepreneur you must be ready for the worst of it and still rise back up to fight it back.

One of the best ways of fighting such depression and winning is by communicating with people mostly people who are more experienced and that are more exposed and one can also draw strength from your mistakes and learn not to repeat them again.

Many people can't withstand the shame that comes with such thing ,most especially when people are looking up to you to suceed in your business,so they end up been depressed

I have once had similar experience it wasn't easy for me ,i had so much pains then and i never gave up but kept on pushing to acheieve my goals
I think I can relate with that, most of us have bad moments but we do not stay in it, we try to be more active to get out of the mood, you may try it as well.

Those are very good points you have made. Failure in business can really spark so much stress and depression. I love the point of relaxing and doing something relaxing. It has helped me so much in dealing with depression. You just take a break from everything in life and intentionally relax. You will feel much better afterwards and even find solutions for your failed business goals.

If you are not careful in handling this situation property, it can take a toll on tour and gain the better part of you ton a more severe and dangerous situation

Is not a must that we must achieve our desired goals overnight. If we fail today we should bother ourselves too much about it. We shouldn't think too much about in order to avoid depression. Just find solutions to secure our career goal should be our priority.

Always be optimsic and be sure that you would soon achieve your goals and objectives ,these are the medium you need to consider
If you keep dwelling on your past failures, you will never grow and succeed. It will only drag you back to ground zero. So, get up and move on.

If you are not careful in handling this situation property, it can take a toll on tour and gain the better part of you ton a more severe and dangerous situation
Most times its best to travel about and take a tour because there are so many people that are facing more depressive moment almost everyday and you need to be calm to solve them

Most times its best to travel about and take a tour because there are so many people that are facing more depressive moment almost everyday and you need to be calm to solve them
With how hard the economic conditions of the world is currently, such persons who is depressed may not be able to afford such budget.

With how hard the economic conditions of the world is currently, such persons who is depressed may not be able to afford such budget.
The person might be able to afford the budget of traveling around because he or she needs peace of mind,or instead the person could move to a reserved chilled area if he don't have money

Talk to someone about whatsoever is disturbing you. There is no mistake that has not been made before. When you share, People who have had same or similar experience would advise you and you will overcome.

The person might be able to afford the budget of traveling around because he or she needs peace of mind,or instead the person could move to a reserved chilled area if he don't have money
Well, if that's the case, then it's something good that can help the depressed individual get better. Depression is very unhealthy.

Certain actions and decisions we make are what causes the feeling of depression for us in the cause of time. To handle or prevent such, we should try as much as possible to always set a more realistic and achievable targets.

It is always very difficult to cope with the fact that you were not able to achieve your financial goals. I have seen searching for money making opportunities for several years and only recently I have been able to make some money. The best way for me to cope with my depression is to rely on God and work harder and smarter.

Depression in business Is inevitable to every entrepreneur or manager to deal with but as a person who has focus and a dream to achieve will try to keep to his vision and mission of achievement.

Before going on to a business , please always put it at the back of your mind that things can very well go sideways and you should pit risk management options in place.

I like this write up, well said indeed. Depression from unachieved goals is common and usually arises when gives up or feels the goal is now out of reach due to some setbacks, when this happens one should be strong mentality and this can be achieved by some ways like meditation

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back