What's new

Dealing with depression from unachieved business goals.

If there are some business goals you have not achieved, there must be some business goals you have achieved in the business already too. Be greatful for the ones you've achieved and move on to the future
You are right to count the blessings. That never fails to cheer me up to remind myself of my good family, my resources and assets and the people who believe in me. That thought relieves me of stress.

I think most times you should stay way from toxic people and negativity , because they also contributes to depression and always target positive vibes and goals

Depression is a feeling of pessimism, inadequacy and despondency leading to inactivity. The can be cause by many factors including the feeling that one has failed to achieve his/her set business goals.

How can this be prevented or dealt with?

1. Set reasonable goals for yourself: Set long and short term goals to a very sensible extent don't be too optimistic, then you will appreciate what you have achieved.

2. Don't compare yourself with everyone else: Don't start comparing yourself with Elon Musk, relax and take it step by step, you will get there in time.

3. Relax: Take time out to relax and engage in leisure activities, it will reduce stress and take your off the challenges.

4. Network with friends: when you networks with others, your learn and see that you are doing well, you will feel better about how far you've gone.

5. Be grateful for what you have achieved: When you magnify what you have, you will not feel bad about yourself, be happy with where you are, knowing that tomorrow is another day to achieve great things.

Any other suggestions is welcomed.
Instead of feeling depressed over any type of failure, feel excited.
Excited that the failure showed you that you were meant to do something else, and stopped you from investing any more of your time, energy, and money into something that simply wasn’t meant for you.
Something new is coming, the path has been cleared for it. It will be successful and failure will be nowhere in sight.
Big world 🌎
Many people 👨🏻‍💻👩🏽‍💻
Many opportunities 💵✨

Depression is something that is bound to occur when we are under a lot of stress. We should always learn to set more realistic goals that are within the bounds of common reasoning to attain. We should avoid always comparing ourselves with people because it won't help either

You highlighted some key points especially that part of not comparing with anyone - many people fall victim of this. They just see others and want to achieve sane level of success in a day or short while.

Depression is a feeling of pessimism, inadequacy and despondency leading to inactivity. The can be cause by many factors including the feeling that one has failed to achieve his/her set business goals.

1. Set reasonable goals for yourself: Set long and short term goals to a very sensible extent don't be too optimistic, then you will appreciate what you have achieved.

2. Don't compare yourself with everyone else: Don't start comparing yourself with Elon Musk, relax and take it step by step, you will get there in time.

3. Relax: Take time out to relax and engage in leisure activities, it will reduce stress and take your off the challenges.

4. Network with friends: when you networks with others, your learn and see that you are doing well, you will feel better about how far you've gone.

5. Be grateful for what you have achieved: When you magnify what you have, you will not feel bad about yourself, be happy with where you are, knowing that tomorrow is another day to achieve great things.

I think its already pointed out in your post all that I will also suggest. I also suggest to go and see a psychiatrist. I like your number three suggestion which is to relax. I will go to the beach in order to relax myself from all the pressures of life.

Depression is something that is bound to occur when we are under a lot of stress. We should always learn to set more realistic goals that are within the bounds of common reasoning to attain. We should avoid always comparing ourselves with people because it won't help either
You are right with the stress. That is one reason why we need a stress reliever. When my wife was discovered to have high blood pressure it was a coincidence that my sister gave us a puppy. That was the start of her love affair with dogs. Having a dog is a great stress reliever.

To avoid depression in business and other aspect of life one should set a realistic goal,one should do this by setting goals to the lowest level so as to be able to achieve such set goal and feel good about one's achievement,this will boost one's confidence.

In my personal view, Begin writing in a diary on a daily basis. Writing a daily notebook can help you keep track of your emotions and halt sadness in its tracks. Examining your journal might help you identify a trend in your feelings so you can take actions to avoid a depressed episode.

Unachieved business goals can make people to be really depressed when the business fails to achieve the goals for which the business was established. The owner will keep losing it funding capital to it.

To avoid depression in business and other aspect of life one should set a realistic goal,one should do this by setting goals to the lowest level so as to be able to achieve such set goal and feel good about one's achievement,this will boost one's confidence.
This reminds me of a friend with the habit of setting the goal too high. That is a challenge that she enjoys working on. But when she fails to achieve the goal she would be depressed.

Depression is the last thing I least expect from someone as a result of a failed business goal. It just simply means that you can still try again if your business fails and that should not call for depression

Depression is something that usually sets in as a result of lack I rest. If you over work yourself, there is every tendency that you'll soon get depressed. So, rest sometimes

Depression is real. Though there ways inwhich some of us respond to the situations of life. But the fact that someone is depressed doesn't make him weak. We should all try and find ways to help each other. We deal with depression by talking to reasonable people

Failing to achieve your business goals this time shouldn't being depression to you. There is a saying that says when you fall down, you have to rise up again and so if you fall 10times, you have to rise up 10 times. That you weren't able to achieve your set business goals today doesn't mean you can't achieve it next time. All you have to do is to keep trying and never allow depression to set in. Remember winners never quit and quitters never win.
This is a true fact,but most times it will only take the grace of Ggd to be able to pull through in such situation,because when unacheive goals are not meet and you depend on the resources to solve some problems,such stuation is bound to give one some concern.

Depression is a state of feeling low which is why I say one good a way to curb depression is to be saying positive things to yourself daily

You can visit a therapist,try and mingle and also network with friends, appreciate yourself,have faith in what you believe and in your self.

Depression can be very depressing and must be kept at distance from your mind otherwise it can ruine a lot things for you in the future dealings you might have innyiur business transactions

In such situation, I must bear in mind and adjust my thinking knowing full well that I cannot always control my circumstances, and bad things are bound to affect me at times even in business dealing. Furthermore, I should, however, develop a practical strategy so that negative feelings do not dominate my life.

Well, when you fail in a business it's always good to be persistent and sort for more ways to scale through but you really need to ask yourself if you're meant for that business because a lot of people go into business simply because others are doing it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back