What's new

Dealing with depression from unachieved business goals.

Depression Israel it happens one you know you hard to achieve something and you haven't able to the best way to go round depression is to make sure you don't give up make sure you continue to do what you're doing

Depression is a feeling of pessimism, inadequacy and despondency leading to inactivity. The can be cause by many factors including the feeling that one has failed to achieve his/her set business goals.

How can this be prevented or dealt with?

1. Set reasonable goals for yourself: Set long and short term goals to a very sensible extent don't be too optimistic, then you will appreciate what you have achieved.

2. Don't compare yourself with everyone else: Don't start comparing yourself with Elon Musk, relax and take it step by step, you will get there in time.

3. Relax: Take time out to relax and engage in leisure activities, it will reduce stress and take your off the challenges.

4. Network with friends: when you networks with others, your learn and see that you are doing well, you will feel better about how far you've gone.

5. Be grateful for what you have achieved: When you magnify what you have, you will not feel bad about yourself, be happy with where you are, knowing that tomorrow is another day to achieve great things.

Any other suggestions is welcomed.
Avoid calling yourself a failure because this is the first factor that will continue to let you down in all areas of the business. Always think of a way forward and avoid being easily depressed for one thing or the other

These are good tips for a person who is in depression. From my point of view, the main thing is not to be alone, talking to the people around you about your situation helps a lot. You must insist and correct the mistakes made. Whenever we fall we must get up and value this situation as a learning experience that will help a lot in the future.

You didn't leave any space for more discussion. Your points are very valid to overcome depression when you fail to achieve your business or life goals. You must think that the depression is not the dose of any problem on the other hand you must find out problems and remove them.

Depression is a feeling of pessimism, inadequacy and despondency leading to inactivity. The can be cause by many factors including the feeling that one has failed to achieve his/her set business goals.

How can this be prevented or dealt with?

1. Set reasonable goals for yourself: Set long and short term goals to a very sensible extent don't be too optimistic, then you will appreciate what you have achieved.

2. Don't compare yourself with everyone else: Don't start comparing yourself with Elon Musk, relax and take it step by step, you will get there in time.

3. Relax: Take time out to relax and engage in leisure activities, it will reduce stress and take your off the challenges.

4. Network with friends: when you networks with others, your learn and see that you are doing well, you will feel better about how far you've gone.

5. Be grateful for what you have achieved: When you magnify what you have, you will not feel bad about yourself, be happy with where you are, knowing that tomorrow is another day to achieve great things.

Any other suggestions is welcomed.
Point 2 for me! There is so much pressure on entrepreneurs these days, thanks to social media! When you see what others are flaunting on their pages, Then you start feeling inadequate.

Always be optimsic and be sure that you would soon achieve your goals and objectives ,these are the medium you need to consider

One should understand that every one has a down time when nothing feels right what helps others from depression is killing the thought by putting another thing in action and being determined on your other goals.

One should understand that every one has a down time when nothing feels right what helps others from depression is killing the thought by putting another thing in action and being determined on your other goals.
Yeah determination to succeed and never give up in your pursuit should be the target at first before thinking of any other things

Depression do come when things are not going right ,but it is never the end of the road. One only need to take his mind away from the challenge , and work towards overcoming it.

Depression do come when things are not going right ,but it is never the end of the road. One only need to take his mind away from the challenge , and work towards overcoming it.
That would be really hard to take mind away from. Most especially when the person is so in need or separate to achieve the thing

Yeah determination to succeed and never give up in your pursuit should be the target at first before thinking of any other things
Truly it is not easy when someone puts resources, hardwork into building up something and it does not work out, have you had similar experience?

I agree with you. Depression is a very difficult thing but with the steps you listed one can learn how to pick himself back up and revive the business.
Post automatically merged:

I agree with you. Depression is a very difficult thing but with the steps you listed one can learn how to pick himself back up and revive the business.

Depression is one of the most difficult things to deal with after a business went bad. To help deal with depression learn to express yourself and problems to people who have experience the same problem of unachieved business goals to help you move forward.

This have once affected me before ,and although it was a tough decision for me because then i was really facing too much depression so i have to change plans

Truly it is not easy when someone puts resources, hardwork into building up something and it does not work out, have you had similar experience?
I have once had similar experience it wasn't easy for me ,i had so much pains then and i never gave up but kept on pushing to acheieve my goals

Planning out something with so much of your time and expecting a good result but was faced with otherwise is natural. A depressing situation that must be faced to get you ready for what's up ahead of you and prepare you well.

Planning out something with so much of your time and expecting a good result but was faced with otherwise is natural. A depressing situation that must be faced to get you ready for what's up ahead of you and prepare you well.
Yeah you must be ready to face the depression if you are actually ready to change for good ,because the person can't keep holding on for too long

One can only deal with depression by making sure you share your heartfelt problem with experienced people around you but learn to be patients most times.

One can only deal with depression by making sure you share your heartfelt problem with experienced people around you but learn to be patients most times.
True when you share with people around you the person might gain the confidence to bypass the depression that is an obstacle to him or her

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back