What's new

How are you dealing with the challenges of digital transformation in your line of business?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It is already 2023 and the 21st century, in my opinion, every business that is just starting its activity or has been in existence for many years should take digitalization of society seriously. It is almost impossible to meet old street shops as they accept only cash and cook with very old devices. Are you introducing new types of payment, your own sites, online advertising and smart gadgets for work?

Well, my businesses involve creating digital products and selling digital products. I work online, so I am also involved with providing digital services. I need to be equipped with digital tools to work and run my businesses. Just like the real world, the virtual world is also very competitive and I am struggling hard to reach more people

It is already 2023 and the 21st century, in my opinion, every business that is just starting its activity or has been in existence for many years should take digitalization of society seriously. It is almost impossible to meet old street shops as they accept only cash and cook with very old devices. Are you introducing new types of payment, your own sites, online advertising and smart gadgets for work?

Digital transformation is obviously a very important process and many people are adopting to the changes associated with such kind of trends. I think that businesses should focus on technological advancements if they really want to remain in the business. Emerging technological trends should be understood.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back