What's new

Dealing with depression from unachieved business goals.

That is why it is important that we go into our business heads up with the knowledge that it might fail one day. In depression, I would advice they seek a therapist.

To deal with depression in a business is not that easy but for one to achieve your goal in a business, you need to handle such situation by knowing your business.

One of the greatest depression entrepreneur face is failure to achieve the business goal as planned and work for,but any time such a thing happened we should be encourage to get start again,as it it part of business as look at the area you failed and improve it for better achievement.

There are times i myself usually face depression as well, what i usually do most of the time is, i sit back and think back on where i started from, how i started my journey and i compare my current self now. I may not be where i want to be but i am no where in the same place i started.

Depression is not a good thing to face at all, you should know that no matter how good a business idea is it could fail and it might not be tour fault also you can go again

The fact of the matter is that even I am getting a bit depressed nowadays because I am not able to achieve my goals related to online earning. I had a target in my mind and i am not able to achieve it right now. However, I am still optimistic about my goals and i do believe that I will achieve my goals within a few years.

All achieve business goals can really be depressing on an individual, especially those who just got started, what's my advice, these things work with time

Exactly my point on setting of goals, if the goals are reasonable, even if it hasn't been achieved, one can see that progress has been made.

The problem comes when looking from the standpoint of present situation, to the set goals position and feeling one don't measure up yet.
I get your point but one thing many people fail to realize is this, they keep looking at the end result and once they discover that they are not where they want to be, they end up feeling depressed or sad. But they forget that they might not actually be where they want to be, or even closer to their goal but they are so far from where they started. Which means there is growth

Sometimes some people can get depressed because they have goals that they supposed to achieve that they didn't receive maybe due to their fault or lack of enabling environment.

Sometimes some people can get depressed because they have goals that they supposed to achieve that they didn't receive maybe due to their fault or lack of enabling environment.
Being depressed for a big failure is natural. When there is failure in my life what I would think is not how to recover but what was left in me. I have my family, our home, our cars so disappointments and frustrations can be easier to handle when you count your blessings before you think of how to get back.

If you have high expectations and if you cannot achieve what you were trying to achieve, you are likely to be very sad, and when you have sadness, you are likely to be depressed.

Failing to achieve your business goals this time shouldn't being depression to you. There is a saying that says when you fall down, you have to rise up again and so if you fall 10times, you have to rise up 10 times. That you weren't able to achieve your set business goals today doesn't mean you can't achieve it next time. All you have to do is to keep trying and never allow depression to set in. Remember winners never quit and quitters never win.
Failure when it comes to business goals and objective not being met it's quite a common phenomenon in the business world and I have a friend who have experienced that in fact is now pretty depressed as a result of his failure but I have been able to talk some sense into him and encouraging to start up a business and now he is doing very well.

Depression is bad and it can happen to anyone, most of us could see even our celebrities confessing to being depressed at one particular point in time.

Falling down from a height is not a bad thing, you can always stand up back and even reach higher level but you must not allow yourself to be depressed due to failure

Thanks for this bro, such words will really be helpful to people who are addicted in the dip right now in their business or personal life.

Not achieving some certain goals is not the end of the world. What normally cause depression about this is just because of the fact that a lot of people now compare themselves to others which is very bad.

There is no benefit in getting depressed if you suffer from great loss in buisiness. Getting depressed will not help and it will not help you to gain back your business. Many people might need to consult psychologist if they are unable to deal with the sadness caused by loss in business.

Exactly my point on setting of goals, if the goals are reasonable, even if it hasn't been achieved, one can see that progress has been made.

The problem comes when looking from the standpoint of present situation, to the set goals position and feeling one don't measure up yet.
Most people can get depression when they are not able to achieve their business goal best way to deal with depression from an achieve business goal is to restructure the business.

Depression is very real in business and every business owners might have gone through it at some point in time in their businesses. You can contact professionals or those who have had such experience in business before to help you on how yo get over it.

If there are some business goals you have not achieved, there must be some business goals you have achieved in the business already too. Be greatful for the ones you've achieved and move on to the future

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back