What's new

Dealing with depression from unachieved business goals.

Depression is a choice, you should not allow anything to weigh you down and cause you to be depressed, insteasd look for means to suppress depression be in charge and then always think outside the box

A lot of people go under depression when their business fails or fail to start their dream business. This is a common situation in the business world. This is a common situation does not mean you have to accept depression as a part of life. You need to understand success and failure are two parts of the same coin.

Depression is a feeling of pessimism, inadequacy and despondency leading to inactivity. The can be cause by many factors including the feeling that one has failed to achieve his/her set business goals.

How can this be prevented or dealt with?

1. Set reasonable goals for yourself: Set long and short term goals to a very sensible extent don't be too optimistic, then you will appreciate what you have achieved.

2. Don't compare yourself with everyone else: Don't start comparing yourself with Elon Musk, relax and take it step by step, you will get there in time.

3. Relax: Take time out to relax and engage in leisure activities, it will reduce stress and take your off the challenges.

4. Network with friends: when you networks with others, your learn and see that you are doing well, you will feel better about how far you've gone.

5. Be grateful for what you have achieved: When you magnify what you have, you will not feel bad about yourself, be happy with where you are, knowing that tomorrow is another day to achieve great things.

Any other suggestions is welcomed.
These are very wonderful write-up to deal with depression or sadness that comes when you can't achieve particular business goals. one should always keep his head up and always realize that there are better plans ahead and not relent. life goes on

Look for proficient assistance at the start to figure out what and where are you right now! Do you need clinical mediation/uphold or some other viewpoint. This is essential in the recuperation way.
Review your schedules… guarantee that you have fixed timings for Food/Sleep.

Depression is a feeling of pessimism, inadequacy and despondency leading to inactivity. The can be cause by many factors including the feeling that one has failed to achieve his/her set business goals.

1. Set reasonable goals for yourself: Set long and short term goals to a very sensible extent don't be too optimistic, then you will appreciate what you have achieved.

2. Don't compare yourself with everyone else: Don't start comparing yourself with Elon Musk, relax and take it step by step, you will get there in time.

3. Relax: Take time out to relax and engage in leisure activities, it will reduce stress and take your off the challenges.

4. Network with friends: when you networks with others, your learn and see that you are doing well, you will feel better about how far you've gone.

5. Be grateful for what you have achieved: When you magnify what you have, you will not feel bad about yourself, be happy with where you are, knowing that tomorrow is another day to achieve great things.

one of the things that causes depression in business is unrealized business goals. The worst thing you can do to yourself as a business person is comparing yourself with your fellow competitors in the business. You just have to focus on what you are doing and grow gradually.

It really bad when someone fail to achieve their business goal. But it a good thing to overcome the depression in Order to keep the business going. To achieve business goals one have to set a plan and concentrate on his/her business not comparing themselves to others.

Care contemplation can be an incredible assistance in this, since you find out about your own brain, feelings, and desires. Only a couple minutes daily can assist a ton with mental clearness and focus, and you become begin to build up an inviting demeanor toward all your psychological states, even melancholy. What's more, you can acquire point of view on your objectives - will they truly serve you, are they appropriately focussed? This will lead you out of depression.

This is very very difficult many businessmen deal with depression due to unachieve goals and objective of their business. This is why you need to be decisive when going into a business, you need to make good research and know the kind of business you are venturing into.

Depression from an unsatisfied business goals it's very common among business people these days. This depression is very painful as most of them come from business failures and not being able to achieve your set goals and targets for business especially when you take a loan to start the business.

When a business goes wrong there is a high possibility of falling into depression my advice will be for you to take a break, go back to the drawing board and re-strategize and come back stronger.

that is one of the worst thing that can happen to any business personality because if you set up a business with all your money and I didn't of the day you have not been able to achieve your goal is something that is depressing but you have to move on because there is nothing you can do
Post automatically merged:

that is one of the worst thing that can happen to any business personality because if you set up a business with all your money and I didn't of the day you have not been able to achieve your goal is something that is depressing but you have to move on because there is nothing you can do
Post automatically merged:

That kind of depression depends on the person. If He can actually forget about peer pressure from what people say or will say...
Just keep on doing your thing! Keep pushing that goal till you bring out the best from it. You will laugh at last.

I had to deal with slight depression when I closed my 2nd business. It was not due to bankruptcy but I had to close it for some other reasons. I stayed away from people for 1 week until my wife advised me to attend a writing workshop. That showed me a different horizon and different people that I easily forgot about my depression. Maybe mingling with people has a big positive effect on our mind.

American Psychological Association
Abstract:
According to a study of thousands of people, those who did not give up on their goals (or those who do not give up on their goals get better over time) and those who have a positive outlook show less anxiety and depression and panic attacks. According to a study of thousands of people in 18 years, Americans have found that a sense of control has not affected participants' mental health over time.

Track your stressors. Keep a journal for a week or two to identify which situations create the most stress and how you respond to them. ...
Develop healthy responses. ...
Establish boundaries. ...
Take time to recharge. ...
Learn how to relax. ...
Talk to your supervisor. ...
Get some support.

Sometimes depression always happen in business when someone borrows money to start up a business and this can actually lead to serious depression if the person has not been able to pay back the loan that is why it's not always advisable for someone to take a loan to start up a business.

Great words. When we feel down when something we are doing fails or we have not achieved our goals is normal, and we need ways to cope and deal with it. I think it is important that we let ourselves feel it because by accepting the feelings makes me deal and process with the feeling faster. The important thing is we get back up again.

Thanks for these great points but i think number 5 should come first, thanking God and being grateful for life and what one has achieved would tend to reduce the depression and keep one up to his feet to face the challenges available, you need to check where the mistakes or errors came from and this will enable you restrategize on your activities, if you have debts, tell the people to give you some more time.

To be realistic and honestly frank, fail to the point that failure becomes tired of you, this can heal depression.use people story to build your confidence, anytime i fail in a task, i remember people that have failed and become successful, this always work for me unfiltered.

Not everyone gets everything in life. Sometimes a dog has to compromise with some things if we get depressed instead of not getting anything. Don't get depressed Don't get me started on the fact that I couldn't do this or that I have to deal with depression The things we can't get By disturbing yourself

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back