What's new

Bonuses to employees.

It mostly varies by the specific business. In the United States businesses usually have the right to choose how much a bonus is and if anyone gets one. I know most employees really appreciate a nice bonus but it doesn't always happen. I have not heard the law on whether it's required or not. All I know is if you do a good job you might get one but the business decides that.
Bonuses are handled differently in different countries, and there are even some countries that do not give bonuses at all. If you read the member reviews you will be able to verify this, as you describe most companies decide how much and when to give such benefits. That is why I created the thread to know if the countries give such bonuses to employees and if it is beneficial for the companies.

My wife's employer is very generous with bonuses. Aside from the 13th month pay they have 1.5 months of summer (midyear) bonus and 2.5 months of Christmas bonus for a total of 17 months of pay in a year. For the executive level they also have a profit sharing of at least 2 months salary or more. She is lucky to be employed by such a generous company.
Generosity in a business organisation can make a lot of employee to enjoy the business and can also make the employee to work for the sole purpose of promoting the business to the next level and not just for the profit and salary.

Bonus to employee is really necessary because people that are working for diagnostic business organisation deserve to be treated specially this way,this can improve unity and make the organisation to grow to the expected standard.

The bonuses that data companies give directly affects their exchequer. The bonus given should be calculated wisely. I am not saying that the companies should not provide bonus, but that should be not on the compromising factor of the funds.
I understand your point and I'm surporting it also. That's why I said, not every company can afford to give bonuses to their staff if they just can't handle the blowback of doing such on their purse. That was what I meant to say. So, you're very correct

Bonus to employee is really necessary because people that are working for diagnostic business organisation deserve to be treated specially this way,this can improve unity and make the organisation to grow to the expected standard.
It is as you put it, as long as companies can benefit employees with bonuses, these "improve unity and make the organization grow to the expected standard." I understand that it is a means of boosting the productivity of the company, as the value is given to the effort performed by the employees.

It mostly varies by the specific business. In the United States businesses usually have the right to choose how much a bonus is and if anyone gets one. I know most employees really appreciate a nice bonus but it doesn't always happen. I have not heard the law on whether it's required or not. All I know is if you do a good job you might get one but the business decides that.
I don't think that there is any country whereby it is imposed on them to pay each employee is a specific amount of bonus. It is mostly the prerogative of each organisation or company to determine the amount of dollars that it will pay each workers and if it will even pay any worker any extra bonus at all.

I don't think that there is any country whereby it is imposed on them to pay each employee is a specific amount of bonus. It is mostly the prerogative of each organisation or company to determine the amount of dollars that it will pay each workers and if it will even pay any worker any extra bonus at all.
I differ with your statement, since in the case of my country the payment of the food and transportation bonus is mandatory, as well as the Christmas and vacation bonus. Any other bonus that the company wants to grant is its decision. But those described are mandatory for private companies and of course the government entities cancel those bonuses.

I think there are some countries where it is mandatory to give some bonuses and grants to private workers, but most of the time it is also the company's decision.

In my offline work, there are different types of bonuses for employees. Everyone receives a monthly food and transportation bonus. Employees also receive a personalized bonus for years of service, evaluations based on results, merits by study. What kind of benefits do employees in your country have in addition to salary? Is it beneficial for the company to pay such bonus
Well to me personally I think that it is beneficial for the company to really give such bonuses to it employees as long as the employees earned it and also play thier part in work hard for more bonuses

Well to me personally I think that it is beneficial for the company to really give such bonuses to it employees as long as the employees earned it and also play thier part in work hard for more bonuses
Of course, there are mandatory bonuses and others because they have earned them. This is thanks to their desire to excel, responsibility, punctuality, dedication to the good of the company, contributions, etc.

It is as you put it, as long as companies can benefit employees with bonuses, these "improve unity and make the organization grow to the expected standard." I understand that it is a means of boosting the productivity of the company, as the value is given to the effort performed by the employees.
What if you are in a business organisation in which the skill you have to offer is excellent but the owner and the boss of the company do not appreciate you for that, will you be happy and will continue working for them and delivering the best service ?

What if you are in a business organisation in which the skill you have to offer is excellent but the owner and the boss of the company do not appreciate you for that, will you be happy and will continue working for them and delivering the best service ?
Until the moment I will leave that company which I certainly will, I will have to offer my best to that company as a means of harnessing my skills for myself till the moment I get an appropriate place

Incentives motivates a lot, it makes a company or working institution to surge higher cos every one there will be working tremendously to get more incentives.
Bonus to employee is just like an incentive that is used to motivate the employee to increase his or output in the business or the organisation however it is very important to give employees bonus sometimes.

Bonus to employee is just like an incentive that is used to motivate the employee to increase his or output in the business or the organisation however it is very important to give employees bonus sometimes.
Yes, it is ideal given employees bonus sometimes especially when they impress the employer tremendously by doing some tasks that is more complex which the CEO never imagined that it will be accomplished expertly.

If I am in an organization and I perform my duties excellently, and I have a salary that is commensurate with it, I would not worry about resigning. However, if the earnings are not in line with my expectations and I do not receive recognition (bonus) from my superiors, I will surely resign looking for new opportunities.

Until the moment I will leave that company which I certainly will, I will have to offer my best to that company as a means of harnessing my skills for myself till the moment I get an appropriate place
Well that's just natural because everyone like to be appreciated with what they do especially if they have a special skill, lack of appreciation show on gratefulness and sometimes people may not be comfortable with this character.

Yes, it is ideal given employees bonus sometimes especially when they impress the employer tremendously by doing some tasks that is more complex which the CEO never imagined that it will be accomplished expertly.
It is true what @Sincerem describes, there are fixed bonuses but earned ones should be occasional, as you describe when you do something to deserve it. In that we agree very much, since the effort of one, not everyone deserves it.

It is true what @Sincerem describes, there are fixed bonuses but earned ones should be occasional, as you describe when you do something to deserve it. In that we agree very much, since the effort of one, not everyone deserves it.
Sure, our efforts we exact in working exceptional deserves better reward aside from our original salary per week or month. Any employer who doesn't offer such incentive to his or her workers when they produce excellent job isn't encouraging at all.

Sure, our efforts we exact in working exceptional deserves better reward aside from our original salary per week or month. Any employer who doesn't offer such incentive to his or her workers when they produce excellent job isn't encouraging at all.
I have observed exceptional employees who sometimes give their all to achieve something important within a company. When this effort is not recognized and they quit their job, I believe it is mostly because they are disappointed in their superiors.

I have observed exceptional employees who sometimes give their all to achieve something important within a company. When this effort is not recognized and they quit their job, I believe it is mostly because they are disappointed in their superiors.
In any company the people who put hard work in there particular area, the company should consider their hard work. The company should provide bonuses and incentives. It's sad that you went doing exceptional work they have to quit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back