What's new

Bonuses to employees.

Giving of bonuses to employees is a way to make them work more and give their maximum best contribution to the growth of the organization. Even, the current employees wouldn't want to leave and potential will be looking forward to get in

Giving of bonuses to employees is a way to make them work more and give their maximum best contribution to the growth of the organization. Even, the current employees wouldn't want to leave and potential will be looking forward to get in
It is true, when employees receive bonuses, they are committed to give more for the company. It is also true that everyone will want to work in the company where they value the effort of the employees, and those who are there will behave better so that they do not have to leave their jobs.

In my country we don't have so many bonuses like in other countries, you can only be rewarded with a pay rise or you will be given a higher post
Giving bonuses to employees is very important because it helps you to be able to motivate them to work and give good output to your organisation.

My employer gave a bonus to the best-performing employee every month, which encouraged other workers to perform better. This is a good strategy.

My employer gave a bonus to the best-performing employee every month, which encouraged other workers to perform better. This is a good strategy.
This is an excellent strategy because it creates healthy competition in the work environment. Employees will also want to receive this bonus and will do their best for it, which is good for the company.

Bonuses to employee is very important.. In the sense that it motivates employee to do better.. It makes them to give in their best towards the well doing and success of the organization

When bonuses are being given to employees they will definitely be happy which will in turn make them to work tirelessly in order to make the business successful.

Its a great and a good idea to keeps giving employees that are due for bonus and promotion their right because the deserve it and work for it, it gives workers every right to work better,

In my country, many employers set a target that is almost impossible to reach or it is very difficult. This is a tactic used by the employers to make workers work more and more just to make them think that they are getting near target and not achieve their bonus in return when they do not actually achieve the target.

When bonuses are being given to employees they will definitely be happy which will in turn make them to work tirelessly in order to make the business successful.
Bonus is like a boost of morale to employee because it makes them want to work more harder so that they can get more from their boss, it gives them the courage that they can do better.

In my country, many employers set a target that is almost impossible to reach or it is very difficult. This is a tactic used by the employers to make workers work more and more just to make them think that they are getting near target and not achieve their bonus in return when they do not actually achieve the target.
What you describe is really very unfortunate. I feel that employers abuse and take advantage of employees, it is like cheating them by offering something that in the end they will not give, they exploit workers and abuse their good faith.

What you describe is really very unfortunate. I feel that employers abuse and take advantage of employees, it is like cheating them by offering something that in the end they will not give, they exploit workers and abuse their good faith.

This is why many employees do not even bother reaching their target and remain happy with their basic salary. Many employers in here offer "incentives" if they always reach office on time and never take any leaves. This is clearly employee abuse. Employee must get at least a two day off and the employye must get monthly leaves.

This is why many employees do not even bother reaching their target and remain happy with their basic salary. Many employers in here offer "incentives" if they always reach office on time and never take any leaves. This is clearly employee abuse. Employee must get at least a two day off and the employye must get monthly leaves.
In my country we work 5 days a week with two days off which are Saturday and Sunday, they can have their leaves with a maximum of three days a month, but they must present the justification for non-attendance which can be for health or legal matter. Limitations should also be put in place because then employees abuse.

it depends on certain things ,one of the most noticeable benefit we do have as an employee in a business organisation is that snack,a rich snack of the benefit we have been getting in our business organisation for more than a year now but it is not always everyday

If the company or employer can afford to pay such bonuses then, they should as it speaks well of the employer. My country does not pay such bonus for those that work unless it is stated in the contract.
It is not a good thing not to pay bonus to your employees that is working for you. There are situations where the employees might have overworked or done excellently well for the business, you need to also appreciate their efforts.

In my country we work 5 days a week with two days off which are Saturday and Sunday, they can have their leaves with a maximum of three days a month, but they must present the justification for non-attendance which can be for health or legal matter. Limitations should also be put in place because then employees abuse.

in my country we work 6 days a week and there is only one public Holiday. Most organizations require you to ask the manager if you want a leave and in most of the cases they would not grant you. I used to work for an organization where they required you to ask for a leave on Whatsapp and they used to deny most of the time unless you have a real big reason for not coming to work.

in my country we work 6 days a week and there is only one public Holiday. Most organizations require you to ask the manager if you want a leave and in most of the cases they would not grant you. I used to work for an organization where they required you to ask for a leave on Whatsapp and they used to deny most of the time unless you have a real big reason for not coming to work.
In all other country also a government sector is more or less the same. In our country government and labour sector has decided to limit the maximum working hours to 44 hours per week. Which means we have to work in weekdays including every alternate Saturday.

Due to the political situation in my country, many have migrated to other countries, and most of them complain about the working hours. It is more or less as you explain it, here the ones who work those hours are the sales businesses, however, in general they give two days, one day on the weekend and any other day during the week.

Its beneficial because those bonuses been offered give the employee more passion to continue working in your company i think , so it's really a big advantage i think to them
Exactly, you see that passion will just come from no where, have experience this kind of situation before during December period from the company.

Giving bonuses to employees really makes them to work very hard for the company because their work will definitely worth it. It should be yearly or quarterly.

Bonuses to employees!
Very important.this serves as incentive and motivates employees to put more energy into work and come up with reproductive outcomes

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back