What's new

Bonuses to employees.

For you to receive bonus in my country then you must be working with a multinational company that has it's headquarters in a foreign land, majority of local companies are complaining of harsh environment so don't give much consideration to bonuses.

In my disconnected work, there are various kinds of rewards for representatives. Everybody gets a month-to-month food and transportation reward. Workers additionally get a customized reward for quite a long time of administration, assessments dependent on outcomes, merits by study. What sort of advantages do representatives in your nation have notwithstanding compensation? Is it valuable for the organization to pay such reward

It is likely to happen in a government organisation, it depends on the type of business you are doing that will determine the bonus you are getting,those people that are working in the hospital do get free treatment and other medical checkup.

In all other country also a government sector is more or less the same. In our country government and labour sector has decided to limit the maximum working hours to 44 hours per week. Which means we have to work in weekdays including every alternate Saturday.

I live in Pakistan. In what country do you live? 44 hours per week is a kind of good working hours. I really hope that salaries in your country is also much high. In my country the average salaries are around $100-$250 per month. I know that people living in western countries would not believe this but this is the truth.

Giving bonuses to employees really makes them to work very hard for the company because their work will definitely worth it. It should be yearly or quarterly.
Bonuses to employees!
Very important.this serves as incentive and motivates employees to put more energy into work and come up with reproductive outcomes
Regardless of when employees receive their bonuses, the important thing is that the employer takes this initiative. Many of them refuse to incentivize their employees in this way, which I consider a mistake. This bonus is a great incentive in favor of the company and the employees.

Yes, it is important for companies to give out such bonuses to their workers. It gives those workers a sense of belonging and boost their Morale.
Ok but the situation in which the company is struggling to survive,maybe because they are not capable of generating enough income to even pay members talkless of giving out bonuses, what do you think they should do about it ?

Ok but the situation in which the company is struggling to survive,maybe because they are not capable of generating enough income to even pay members talkless of giving out bonuses, what do you think they should do about it ?
Then the idea of bonuses should be aborted in that instance as it is usually not a compulsory thing for any company to do always.

Then the idea of bonuses should be aborted in that instance as it is usually not a compulsory thing for any company to do always.
It is correct what you describe @Bookwormlux , not all bonuses are mandatory, in these cases if the company cannot, it does not pay them. In my country there are some bonuses that are mandatory, such as transport and food, vacation and Christmas. The others are paid when the owner is able and willing to do so.

then in this case how will the morale of the people that are working in such organisation will be improved ? because I believe that the best way to improve the morale of people in your business organisation is to give out incentive and bonuses.

Businesses or companies that give bonuses to their employees from time to time especially of festive seasons is always very successful because the employee his work with happiness and motivation.
Yes, every employee at such times and occasions always look forward to when they will be getting and receiving such largesse again. It gives them a sense of belonging too

It is likely to happen in a government organisation, it depends on the type of business you are doing that will determine the bonus you are getting,those people that are working in the hospital do get free treatment and other medical checkup.
Free bonus in any organisation should be encouraged as it has a way of boosting employees productivity and their morale in the working environment.

then in this case how will the morale of the people that are working in such organisation will be improved ? because I believe that the best way to improve the morale of people in your business organisation is to give out incentive and bonuses.
I think you can improve it with gifts, they are also motivators and in many cases it works. This is while the company stabilizes and can start giving bonuses to employees that are well deserved, for their hard work for the company.

They can manage their salaries as bonuses are never compulsory in any organizations. They are only privileges enjoyed once In a while.

They can manage their salaries as bonuses are never compulsory in any organizations. They are only privileges enjoyed once In a while.
It doesn't have to be once in a while because there are sometimes they work extra and in this case you should not overlook their efforts, at least you need to appreciate and Because they work extra than the normal time they should work.

Of course not every company or organization can afford to be giving bonuses to their staffs. If the company can't handle doing such, it simply can't handle it period

Of course not every company or organization can afford to be giving bonuses to their staffs. If the company can't handle doing such, it simply can't handle it period
The bonuses that data companies give directly affects their exchequer. The bonus given should be calculated wisely. I am not saying that the companies should not provide bonus, but that should be not on the compromising factor of the funds.

I think you can improve it with gifts, they are also motivators and in many cases it works. This is while the company stabilizes and can start giving bonuses to employees that are well deserved, for their hard work for the company.
But is is it really a must that a company must always do gives away to employees that work really hard hard ? they are being paid for the services they are doing to me I don't see the need for you to do giveaway again for them.

But is is it really a must that a company must always do gives away to employees that work really hard hard ? they are being paid for the services they are doing to me I don't see the need for you to do giveaway again for them.
In my country there are several bonuses that are "mandatory", but reading the publications I realize that this is not the case in other countries. When I express the gift, is because it is always good in the companies to incentivize the employee, for the employee's consideration and better productivity in the company.

The bonuses that data companies give directly affects their exchequer. The bonus given should be calculated wisely. I am not saying that the companies should not provide bonus, but that should be not on the compromising factor of the funds.
It should be done when the employees efforts has led to a massive profits. I think this is going to be better as you only tend to do so once in a while.

It mostly varies by the specific business. In the United States businesses usually have the right to choose how much a bonus is and if anyone gets one. I know most employees really appreciate a nice bonus but it doesn't always happen. I have not heard the law on whether it's required or not. All I know is if you do a good job you might get one but the business decides that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back