What's new

Being competent in your field can give global recognition

Like my supervisor does say "if your skills are well sharpened, money flows in through the window" This statement always gets me on my toes to do more.

Whatever it is I am into, I love being an expert at it since no one can tell when the opportunity will come.

It is often said that success is the result of preparedness which has met opportunity.

What's your description of competency as a person?
Being competent in everything you do make you outstanding in your field and it will help you to gain recognition because people can easily recommend you and you will also be happy for that

When you say one is competent in his duties, are t simply means I hat the person has what it takes to fulfill all that is required of him on the said job or task. That means you always deliver on task as espected

You are absolutely right, what is worth doing is worth doing well. One of my aims is to be the best in my field, this definitely can profit one with wealth and recognition.

Consistency in a business over a long period of time in that same business,can be considered competent in the business. Being competent can cause people to unconsciously advertise your business by talking about it to other people which will end in wide range of recognition.
Yes this is actually true that when you are competent In your field you will be recognise or rather you can get general recognition for what you love to do best.

This is just the right saying. If you are good at what you do. It definitely will recommend you in the presence of kings. It'll grant you global recognition and you'll be really honored. Just be good. That's the key word.

When you are competent in whatever it is that you do, you will get the necessary attention and recognition that you needed to be successful locally and globally.

Since many different types of activities can take place on a worksite, a competent person must either have the authority to make safety-related changes to those different operations or know who can enorce those changes.this ability tag competency yield productivity definitely will be recognized globally

When you are competent in your field gives you a global recognition absolutely yes , whatever a man do from the whole of his heart (competent) and his is committed to it surely he will be globally recognized.

Yes of course. Being competent and very good at what you do will definitely take you places. Once you have a goal and you are best at what you do, it'll bring you before the kings

I think you are absolutely right my friend. If you can't perfect your craft and you have your brain all over the place, it will be pretty difficult for you to function.

This is actually very true and that is why it is always advisable to put in great work and dedication to anything you are doing because it can give you exposure even outside your country.

I am a writer and many people have stated that if I perform well and write good stuff, I can become a writer. I am sure that this kind of achievement is gettable if I work hard. However, it will take a really long time to become successful to gain recognition.

When you are competent in whatever it is that you do, you will get the necessary attention and recognition that you needed to be successful locally and globally.
Sometimes it might not actually be in all skill ,it is only on a certain talent and skill that the world are interested. doing something outside the interest of the world do not give a global recognition.

Competency for me comes with Mastery and determination , you need to be determined and also master your skills well and it will take you far to a wide range of global recognitions

When you are good at what you do the whole world will know I think that is why awards were introduced although not everyone gets to win

This is actually a natural law because whenever you are good in what you are doing you don't really need more advertisement about yourself because your work will speak for you.

Being competent is being consistent with a particular policy or method over a long period of time. It makes you Unique And would make you stand out for something. For instance if you come to work earlier than anyone, you'd be known for that

When you are very competent in your business is definitely going to make people to always sick for your business product and services which will entirely make your business grow very fast.

In a layman's wordings, if you know what to do and to do it well, the sky will be your starting point. Being competent in your field of endeavour can definitely shoot you globally.

It is possible to be well recognised all over the world if you're highly competent in your chosen field. People will be reaching out to you to give talks on how people can achieve the same results as you do in your profession.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back