Being competent in your field can give global recognition

MarieArie

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Dec 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Like my supervisor does say "if your skills are well sharpened, money flows in through the window" This statement always gets me on my toes to do more.

Whatever it is I am into, I love being an expert at it since no one can tell when the opportunity will come.

It is often said that success is the result of preparedness which has met opportunity.

What's your description of competency as a person?

Last edited:
Being competent is to be consistent over a period of time. Time and times again, the customers are not seeing a change in the negative or down trodden slope. This competency causes the customer to keep directing people to the business till it gains higher recognition.

That is the truth. Competency in whatever one does can never be overemphasized. A good market sells itself. You will not only be recognized in your locality but will be recommended globally. I want to add that this has nothing to do with being educated.

it is very good to be completed with whatever you have that's one thing about business business is all about when you are satisfied with what you have you don't need anything else you will also always grow in your business field once you are patient and your computers with what you have you don't have problems satisfaction matters in the area of business you need to be okay without you have but once you are looking at other people's business you can look at them to upgrade your horns that one is fine or it's good to manage yours very well
Post automatically merged:

it is very good to be completed with whatever you have that's one thing about business business is all about when you are satisfied with what you have you don't need anything else you will also always grow in your business field once you are patient and your computers with what you have you don't have problems satisfaction matters in the area of business you need to be okay without you have but once you are looking at other people's business you can look at them to upgrade your horns that one is fine or it's good to manage yours very well

That is the truth. Competency in whatever one does can never be overemphasized. A good market sells itself. You will not only be recognized in your locality but will be recommended globally. I want to add that this has nothing to do with being educated.
You are right on track @Succjay. Being educated doesn't determine how well your competency will be sharpened. It takes absolute consistency and readiness to be ever active and well represented at what you do. It is also a form of personal branding I talked about in my previous post. Keep keeping on.

As for me younare right and theres alot of point in everything you have said and also it's only takes you to be consistent and readiness in anything you doing to be active and also be represented in whatever you are doing

It is very important to be a professional at what you do and to achieve that you will have to focus on that field.that is why you see people with skills earn more in develop countries and people with skill in African countries ate trooping to those countries because they paid very well.so it pays to be competent.

It's nice to complete all you have, which one thing is all about company, if you're satisfied with what you don't need anything else, so if you're patient and your computers with what you have, you don't have any trouble satisfying issues in the business sector that you need to be okay, without you but on.

Yes of course,if one is competent and is also a professional expert in his/her profession,one can easily get global recognition apart from that there will be applications everywhere because companies want what will make their business grow and get recognition in the global market,infact the professional expert will just suddenly start getting rich.

It is very important when learning a particular skill don't chase money chase wisdom and later money will be looking for you, so its a Mann skills and talent that will make way for him or her, so as for me being competent in your Job will fetch you a good recognition.

Competence fetches more money even more than you can imagine. That's the reason a businessmzn must make sure he employs those thay are qualified and can handle the jobs better. When the right tools are used, the results are always incredible

Yes being competent In your field makes you stand out of others, it makes you a better business man, it also makes your product very unique and also makes people want to associate with, you the only way you can be competent In your field it's being dedicated and love what you do as a business man.

Obviously being diligent in your work and knowing what you are doing will take you places you never imagined. being a professional of reputable pedigree can take you beyond the shores of your geographical confinement to a place of prominence.

Being competent will surely lead you to places where you have never imagined. To be competent, you have to be consistent in your doing. Even gives you the best connections to people and money.

When you are competent in your field, you get to be globally recognize, absolutely Yes, being competent requires lot of necessity and commitment. Competent is just saying you are versatile in the field, you are special, none common, and eloquent smart towards your business, it give much more interface of the field.
When you are globally recognize in your field it's a major breakthrough entirely.

I will describe competent as being expert and recognised in whatever skill or field a person is specialized on.
If am expert people will always prefer me and I will have high demand.
Which can also be explained as being competent.

Of course, just treat competition versus other business as healthy competition. When you have that attitude for sure you will rise and be successful. But when you treat as competition as you are in a warzone, it will just ruin your strategy in your business.

Being competent is to be consistent over a period of time. Time and times again, the customers are not seeing a change in the negative or down trodden slope. This competency causes the customer to keep directing people to the business till it gains higher recognition.
Trully, Being competent in one'sfield can bring global recongnition. As a result people you've worked deligently for will refer you to another. Another will refer you to another. It goes on and on like that. It pays to be good at whatever one does.

This is absolutely true, not everything is achieved through favouritism or connections, when you're talented and good at what you do, you will surely make it. This applies to business too, put in hardwork and see the result of your efforts.

Consistency in a business over a long period of time in that same business,can be considered competent in the business. Being competent can cause people to unconsciously advertise your business by talking about it to other people which will end in wide range of recognition.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back