What's new

Being competent in your field can give global recognition

Be it in your skill or in any of your endeavors, you should try to be very good at what you do because people now want competency and sure it can take you abroad

I think it all comes down to the saying 'anything worth doing is worth doing well. So yeah becoming an expert in a certain field could get you recognition as well as acclaimed success.

I strongly agree with this assertion, there a lot of people that are globally recognized by being good in their field. A typical example is the neurosurgeon Been Carson. He is known worldwide just by doing exploits in his field.

Competence fetches more money even more than you can imagine. That's the reason a businessmzn must make sure he employs those thay are qualified and can handle the jobs better. When the right tools are used, the results are always incredible
I totally agree with you that competency is a good quality that anyone can you use to upgrade their status in life as it concerns their work. A competent worker would be ideal to the company so much so that the company would never want to lose such an employee.

In fact that is why a lot of people advice you to just Stive to be very good at what you do because right now, people are much more bothered about skill the more.

I totally agree with you. Competency is truly such a great quality. You really don't know when opportunity will knock on your door, so it is best to do your best work from now.

I totally agree with you. Competency is truly such a great quality. You really don't know when opportunity will knock on your door, so it is best to do your best work from now.
This is actually natural tendency for people to follow and add the ones who have special ability. And competency is also a special ability. Not everyone can be competent and to assess the market and make the best out of it.

Yes having a unique and powerful business brand can bring about a global recognition, because your business will be perceived as a strong and independent business that cannot be affected by anything, persistence and passion is the key to achieve this.

Yeah definitely being good and competent can surely go along way for you as far as globally alot of people get to know you and all about your products in your field .That competency gives out advertisement for you.

You have said it all, there are so many persons out there with great talents and potential but they missed their chance and it was given to someone who is even less talented than them and the reason for this is because when the opportunity came they where not prepared. Whatever you always put in your best, do it like that's the last thing left on earth for you to do, cause you dont know who might be watching.

You need a mastery over your niche. When you are competent on your chosen vocation, you will excel in your career field. When you excel you will be rich and famous.

it is not just about being competent, someone could be competent but not consistent and consistency is key and due to that it can hinder a lot of things when it comes to business and satisfaction of customers

Like my supervisor does say "if your skills are well sharpened, money flows in through the window" This statement always gets me on my toes to do more.

Whatever it is I am into, I love being an expert at it since no one can tell when the opportunity will come.

It is often said that success is the result of preparedness which has met opportunity.

What's your description of competency as a person?
I have a colleague who is really good at our profession and that has ready created so many opportunities for him, even if it's not international.

Being good is what makes one to stand out, so it's best to works towards excelling.

Like my supervisor does say "if your skills are well sharpened, money flows in through the window" This statement always gets me on my toes to do more.

Whatever it is I am into, I love being an expert at it since no one can tell when the opportunity will come.

It is often said that success is the result of preparedness which has met opportunity.

What's your description of competency as a person?
If you are being competent in your line of work and field and you are a serious minded workers that works with your might, it gives your worls recognition and your company will also be recognised because the business has a good boss.

You have skills does not mean you will be successful. Knowledge also does not guarantee success. IN order to become successful you need to work hard and work smart

This in layman terms is having or improving value. Value will definitely sell you anywhere, anyplace. The truth is that once you have something that's valuable, people will definitely be willing to part with something to get that which you have

As for me younare proper and theres alot of factor in the whole thing you've got got stated and additionally it is best takes you to be constant and readiness in something you doing to be lively and additionally be represented

It's good to be competent in what one does. This will go a long way in promoting your services and more recommendations from people you have worked with. Even though one might not get enough from it at the moment, opportunities are not far-fetched

Being competent cannot actually make you to be recognised by the world but sometimes it depends on your talent and knowledgeable you are, wisdom is actually what make you to be recognised globally.

It is actually very important that you should try to be very competent and as well as very confidence in your work. If you are able to do this consistently then it is only a matter of time before you will be able to gain recognition outside your country.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back