What's new

Being competent in your field can give global recognition

being competent in his or her field can be a very good thing because that can open You to all types of opportunities worldwide most especially when the skill your rendering is highly needed.

Nothing beats being an expert in a field that you are working on. This is what makes it easy for you to get recommended by people who have worked with you.

There is no business that you are competent in that you will not be globally recognised. Before you can can be recognise globally, you must have been accepted locally. Because recommendations comes from those whose are closer to your business.

There is no business that you are competent in that you will not be globally recognised. Before you can can be recognise globally, you must have been accepted locally. Because recommendations comes from those whose are closer to your business.
I like that line about being accepted locally. That is where you start and you grow from there. Global recognition is not a phenomenon but it is brought by hard work and persistence.

Consistency in a business over a long period of time in that same business,can be considered competent in the business. Being competent can cause people to unconsciously advertise your business by talking about it to other people which will end in wide range of recognition.
Yes I believe that and that is true that being competent in your feet can give you a global recognition because with this everyone will know you for what you do best and you will get fame

Competence and expertise goes along with each other it means you are well versed, grounded and knowledgeable in a particular field, vocation or endeavour.

Like my supervisor does say "if your skills are well sharpened, money flows in through the window" This statement always gets me on my toes to do more.

Whatever it is I am into, I love being an expert at it since no one can tell when the opportunity will come.

It is often said that success is the result of preparedness which has met opportunity.

What's your description of competency as a person?
This is correct. For instance, let us take for example Manny Pacquiao. Because he sharpened his boxing skills, then millions of dollars are flowing through his window. He is an inspiration that poor kids can also become millionaires if they sharpen their skills.

In any field of work that you are not competent, it will be very difficult for you to be recognised locally not to talk of getting global recognition by the international communities.

Being competence simply mean doing a particular thing for a very long till you master it, and this is good in any business because it can stand you out.

This is actually a true ascertain from you. It's very important to be competent in any field one find his or her self. It's very important to do this just because this is what will speak about you

If you are very good in your field and also you have a lot of skills to back it up then there is absolutely nothing that will stop you from getting global and international recognition.

Yes, definitely. You can actually become a lot popular if you try to sell your services to the right customer. You can even create your own website and market it in order to get more customers. you will eventually get a good number of clients and get recognition.

Write your reply...consistency in a business over a long of time in that same buses, can be considered competent in the business . Being competent can lead to people to unconscious ly advertise your business by taking about it to others

Consistency in a business over a long period of time in that same business,can be considered competent in the business. Being competent can cause people to unconsciously advertise your business by talking about it to other people which will end in wide range of recognition.
Yes that is true be incompetent in your feet can be mobile and communication most people who are very successful today is because they are competent In deerfield and this has made them to be recognised.

It is not in every circumstances ,sometimes the right environment can also be an important factors to consider when you are thinking of getting worldly recognition based on your consistency

Being competent is to be consistent over a period of time. Time and times again, the customers are not seeing a change in the negative or down trodden slope. This competency causes the customer to keep directing people to the business till it gains higher recognition.
Being competent in what fields of life can be recognized later by the worldwide community. I think of the Guinness book of world records. Its written there people who are ordinary but has extraordinary jobs. They are written in the Guinness book of world records because of their competency.

Those at the top are the very few who has stayed true to their path and given it all. The more you put in your all to a particular course the better you get at doing right. With the right exposure one is bound for global recognition.

Thanks for sharing this insight. Nothing can be compared to being competent in one's field. It makes you a king or queen in that area.

Part of being an expert in whatever you do is learning new things concerning your field and how to improve yourself as the world is fast changing in technology and innovation.

The abilities, beliefs, and behaviors that equip young people to flourish in an increasingly varied. The capacity to be active citizens and collaborative problem solvers who are ready for the workforce is critical in today's quickly changing environment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back