What's new

Being competent in your field can give global recognition

One of the things competence and one being skilled at what you do is that it will make you to be far ahead of your contemporaries in the industries.And consistency is usually the key to excellence performance.

As an enterpreneur, dedication and consistency is very important in your line of business , and if you are being succesfull , definitely you will keep getting popular and getting recognised globally

As an enterpreneur, dedication and consistency is very important in your line of business , and if you are being succesfull , definitely you will keep getting popular and getting recognised globally
Yes that is the most important. Business must not be operated anyhow. I have seen so many situations that lack of dedication and consistency leads to business failure. We should at the same time avoid looking for so much profit

Like my supervisor does say "if your skills are well sharpened, money flows in through the window" This statement always gets me on my toes to do more.

Whatever it is I am into, I love being an expert at it since no one can tell when the opportunity will come.

It is often said that success is the result of preparedness which has met opportunity.

What's your description of competency as a person?
Competency doesn't actually mean knowing your job description perfectly. It also involves taking your job seriously and completing tasks assigned to you on time.

Like my supervisor does say "if your skills are well sharpened, money flows in through the window" This statement always gets me on my toes to do more.

Whatever it is I am into, I love being an expert at it since no one can tell when the opportunity will come.

It is often said that success is the result of preparedness which has met opportunity.

In this context I would see competence as mastering what you do. The little things you do, if you can do it so well there's no doubt that it could bring you international recognition.

Yes competence can bring global recognition. Example the Nobel Prize does not selected who should receive it. It doesn't select race, color, language etc. Competent people usually grab it because their works brought global presence even in their little locality.
Lastly Seeth a man diligent and competent in his works, he shall stand before kings!

Competency in your business gives you a whole lot of advantages , for example , if you are good at what you does , even your customers will keep advertising your business to other people .

Competency in your business gives you a whole lot of advantages , for example , if you are good at what you does , even your customers will keep advertising your business to other people .
If you're competent in fulfilling every task assigned to you, it will only go further in boosting your reputation to your clients and even the bosses you work under.

Yes competence can bring global recognition. Example the Nobel Prize does not selected who should receive it. It doesn't select race, color, language etc. Competent people usually grab it because their works brought global presence even in their little locality.
Lastly Seeth a man diligent and competent in his works, he shall stand before kings!
True that is what you get for being consistent,because it will take a dedicated man to be able to gain mastery and be proficient at what he does,the reward for consitent learning is the mastery at what you do.

There are lots of people that have been able to secure high paying international jobs because of the way in which they have been competent In their early jobs.

I have seen a local baker who's very good at baking aspect getting recognition from people and they prefer giving him job ahead of popular bakery who's online surviving on names

There is absolutely nothing that competency can not do. This is my number to what you are going to, you should ensure that you are the best thing that can always reach out to people.

True that is what you get for being consistent,because it will take a dedicated man to be able to gain mastery and be proficient at what he does,the reward for consitent learning is the mastery at what you do.

Yes, your statement is bang on the money. I believe as a person you have to be extremely competent in all skills and you will receive multiple sources of income. You should not be a Jack of all trades and a master of none but rather be a master of all trades

If you want to have a global recognition in your business , you must have a good level of commitment to your chosen field and you must be hardworking and also consistent .

Being a professional at what you do is crucial, and you must concentrate on it to get there. That is why you see skilled workers earning more in developed nations and skilled workers in African nations migrating to those nations because they pay well. So, having skill is advantageous.

Competencies are the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors that contribute to individual and organizational performance. Knowledge is information developed or learned through experience, study or investigation. Skill is the result of repeatedly applying knowledge or ability.

You're right about what you've said because if you're good at what you do then it's only natural that people would prefer you to others. But still having marketing skill is important.
Being good about what you do as a business is the best thing that will make people know you more but apart from beung good , you need to have a good customer service representatives.

First and foremost I will like to appreciate your topic Wich says being compitent in your field brings global recognition. Indeed it will bring about the whole whole seeking for your best ability to deliver exquisitely.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back