What's new

Being competent in your field can give global recognition

There is a saying that says chase excellence and success would chase you pants down, if one is competent already in a field then he would be sought after because he is excellent

In every line of business, you competence and expertise goes a long way in determining how successful you will become in your chosen career. If you are not competent you will hardly receive recognition from your immediate environment not to talk of global recognition.
Post automatically merged:

Yes being competent in your job can give you global recognition. It is good to be competent at what we do for people to recognise it. When you are at what you do people around you will appreciate it which will give you the global recognition that you desired.

Last edited:
Like my supervisor does say "if your skills are well sharpened, money flows in through the window" This statement always gets me on my toes to do more.

Whatever it is I am into, I love being an expert at it since no one can tell when the opportunity will come.

It is often said that success is the result of preparedness which has met opportunity.

What's your description of competency as a person?
Competency is a situation whereby all person displays all that is required of him to be able to run a business and contribute all his ability towards the business

Like I do say, what is worth doing at all is Worth doing well.. In anything one find him or herself doing, one should do it well because no one knows who is watching.. and when opportunity arises and you're good at it, it makes way for you

Competency is key to whatever endeavour we all put out to do in this Life. If you are good at what you do, people will sought you out no matter what

Competency is what makes us different and unique from other persons . We need to be competent and steadfast if ever we want to achieve success in whatever we do.

Competency is key and I have come to realize that not necessarily in one's field of study alone but also in what one engages in to make a living and to serve others.

Right now, we have moved past the era of having mere certificate and right now you are being graded by just how much work you can do, and as such, you should always strive to improve your competency as it can gain you global rrecognition.

Right now, we have moved past the era of having mere certificate and right now you are being graded by just how much work you can do, and as such, you should always strive to improve your competency as it can gain you global rrecognition.
You are really right on this because right now the certificate are of no use and people now make of skills and capabilities that would benefit the company

Of course, just treat competition versus other business as healthy competition. When you have that attitude for sure you will rise and be successful. But when you treat as competition as you are in a warzone, it will just ruin your strategy in your business.
that is possible when you are competent in what you do, it can give you global recognition and popularize your personality.

It is very important when learning a particular skill don't chase money chase wisdom and later money will be looking for you, so its a Mann skills and talent that will make way for him or her, so as for me being competent in your Job will fetch you a good recognition.
Skill aqusition is very important when it comes to performance in your area of competence,Getting it and contineous sharpining of that skill will make you relevant in your field,and such individual are constantly sort after.

Well, concerning your take in the above post on how being competent in your field can give you global recognition, well I have to say you are right and I completely agree with you, but I habe to say you have to strive to be the best in your field

You are right on this one. Being competent would definitely earn anyone recognition from his peers in his field and beyond.

Certainly, if you are competent in your field, you will gain reputation and with time gain global recognition because your skill will make way for you

It is very good to learn skills because it will really help one in future, consistency in a business it will help one to do well in the business, because when one is talented in everything it will help you to good in your business.

Like my supervisor does say "if your skills are well sharpened, money flows in through the window" This statement always gets me on my toes to do more.

Whatever it is I am into, I love being an expert at it since no one can tell when the opportunity will come.

It is often said that success is the result of preparedness which has met opportunity.

What's your description of competency as a person?
If you are competent in everything you do makes you better and gives you recognition every where, the story of success begins with hard-working and competence,

That is usually correct. Being an expert in your field can give you global recognition. But you have to start from where you are first to start getting local recognition and then global recognition will follow

That is one of the several advantage of commitment and dedication to one's work, over time one becomes perfect and can teach others which in turn leads to global recognition.

When you are competent in your field, you will be sought after irrespective of your location. Take for example in the field of medicine, when you are skilled in a particular aspect of medicine patients will travel from all over to seek your services.

Being excellent and working clinically makes such manager to head towards success. A manager that wants to achieve business success needs to be competent enough and work tremendous to achieve it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back