At What Age Did You First Make Money?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I was seven years old, I carried 20 bricks from the brick kiln to the construction site to make some money. It took me a whole day to carry those 20 bricks. My mother was my employer. :D

I was the pampered child who wasn't exposed to things. That's why I couldn't make money at a young age. I made my first money at 19.

I started making money when I was just 10 years old. I started selling ice cream to my classmates in grade school. I knew the importance of money eaely enough.

Way back elementary days, I'm already business minded. I sold snacks, pens, and paper to my classmates. Everytime I earn extra, I feel really happy.

Way back elementary days, I'm already business minded. I sold snacks, pens, and paper to my classmates. Everytime I earn extra, I feel really happy.
That was a good step for you as for me I started making money when I get to my sister place at the age of 14,she own a mini shop where food items is sold and I bought some items with my pocket money keep in the shop as well sold it and make profit

I remember that it was when I was 12 years old, my family was going through bad economic times and I was going to fishing and sell the fish I got to raise some money, I sold it to nearby bars and restaurants and I left it cheaper than normal, just for the fact of getting quick money

I was seven years old, I carried 20 bricks from the brick kiln to the construction site to make some money. It took me a whole day to carry those 20 bricks. My mother was my employer. :D
Your mom would be very proud to have a hardworking and an industrious son. Some kids are very lazy, they won't be able to carry those bricks.

There was an old grandpa we living opposite to. All his kids are not in town, I normally go and do cleaning for him and whenever I'm done, he gives me tips. I don't clean for him because of the tips but because of the olden days history stories he shares me.

I am forget, but when still sit in basic school, get earning from my uncle to do certain task for him. But my online earning start already few years ago, before trading forex with FXOpen broker, I joined in several HYIP program

I'm not really sure but I guess it was when I was at age eighteen. That was immediately after the pandemic though and I made the cash from working on paid to post forums just like this one. I've been entangled with making money opportunities ever since.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back