What's new

Are You Working Hard or Working Smart?

I think I have commented before but let me add this one. I see a lot of people saying that they don't want to work hard that they want to work smart. Hard work and smart work should be combined together to produce maximum result.

The two works hands in hands, some people work very hard but they do not work smart. Working smart is using little energy to achieve so much in business while working hard might be stressful, you will have to expand all your energy to achieve your goals.

Working smart is best but it isn't common because they are lots of people who work hard, although it's easy to change aspects and work smart but it would take effort by in investing in yourself

Working smart is best but it isn't common because they are lots of people who work hard, although it's easy to change aspects and work smart it would take effort by in investing in yourself
I think it goes hand in hand, working hard and smart should be a norm. At the same time, people tend to work hard and not smart.

I think with your viewpoint I have to correct myself as working smart rather than working hard. because I believe working smart also comprises the hard work which are best in objectives goals to be achieved and job done in an effective and intelligent manner.

I am working smart for now and i am definitely using the idea i have to create and diversify my business to make more money from the little effort i utilise in the business

I think it goes hand in hand, working hard and smart should be a norm. At the same time, people tend to work hard and not smart.
In this part of the world, lots of people tends to work hard and not smart, working smart I think takes knowledge to an extent

It is good to be hard working but been smart is quite very much better. In this present age been is smart is what u need to excel though hardworking can not be over look. If u are hardworking without been smart might not actually gives that person the reward that the person deserve.

In this part of the world, lots of people tetendo work hard and not smart, working smart I think takes knowledge to an extent
Yeah also, there is a negative notion associated with working smart, because the societal norm has always been to hustle and work hard.

all of us want to work smart and make a lot of profit by working smartly, sadly a lot of us end up working hard to make little products. Not all can work smart

It is good to be hard working but been smart is quite very much better. In this present age been is smart is what u need to excel though hardworking can not be over look. If u are hardworking without been smart might not actually gives that person the reward that the person deserve.
If you work smart then you save on the time and labor especially when the task needs the mind to solve problems. I admire people who are very efficient in their own ways. My trick is to work faster at first so that I can go on smooth and easy sailing midway the task. If I have the confidence on the work then it would be easier.

I wish to work hard and smart , both actually. For any thing or a business to be successful , one need to put hard word and also work smartly , then only the success comes easily.

We are in digital age, the era of hard labour to make ends meet is long gone. Working smart is the way to go.Many businesses are going digital, embracing automation in all spheres of there operation.
I definitely agree with you because we are in a digital age and what pays the most is actually working smart and not working hard. If working hard was the most important thing then labourers would be actually very rich right now.

I definitely agree with you because we are in a digital age and what pays the most is actually working smart and not working hard. If working hard was the most important thing then labourers would be actually very rich right now.
I am working smart not working hard if it's better for you to work smart than to work hard because working smart these days pays more than working hard.

True, what matters most is the result. But that does not give anyone the right to work dirty. No matter how you get the job done, it should always be within moral ethics. And yes people do change how they work if its not producing the required result.

Both of them are usefull on starting a business or in general on your work.I cannot think a work that will get off well by working smart and not hard and if there are some then surely are not all a lot

I believe that both should be done together. Although it is better to work smart but that doesn't take away the place of working hard by committing heart and time to what you do.

you should combine them both if you want to reach a high level because some duties need hard and long work however in the terrible conditions you should be smart and take the smart decision to solve your problems.

You either work smart or work hard in this digital age. What really matter is not how you get the job done, the most important thing is the output.
Is it important to change how we work? Yes, because I like to work smart.
Are You Working Hard or Working Smart?
I really thank God for the kind of job he gave to me at this present moment, because it doesn't need to work hard but work smart so the work also gives me time to do any other thing like the one am doing online now.

All those things are all necessary but for now I'm working very hard to get money then if I get the money I need it I will start working smart,even the smart you are talking about we still need money to make the smartness smarter.lolz.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back