What's new

Are there too many people working online now?

Actually there are alot of people working on the internet these days more than it was before and some might be as a result of the pandemic or the desire to earned passive income.

I don't think so personally. I think the internet is so vast, that anyone can set up shop on the internet and get paid. There will always be people competing with you, trying to do better than you. And with so many people working online, it means it'll be tougher for some of us to find work. But, I think the ones already established and working online for years will be just fine.

I think though, that eventually gig sites and other freelance sites, will be over-crowded by the same style of gigs, with very little differences. It's why I focus on making my own sites instead of working on gig sites.
The rate of people who work online is increasing everyday. As long as you have a phone, you can work online and that is why we have millions of people working online in every part of the world.

It depends on the type of work being done. In some areas, such as software engineering and web development, there is a high demand for online workers and the supply of workers is lower than the demand. In other areas, such as content writing and social media management, there is a large number of people competing for the same jobs, which can make it difficult to find work.

Even when the pandemic has been long gone, alot of people are getting more exposed to online earnings opportunities making so much easier as a result of the advancement in science and technology.

There are really a lot of opportunities for everyone online and truth be told it's not just about having the skill to sell to people but knowing how to market them. You might be more skilled than a fellow but would get fewer clients than him.
There are some people that do not even have the skillset at all for the job they are bidding with you but are very good at there marketing game, what they do is take the job and outsource it to someone else.

To me yes, there are many people working whole heartedly than before that people are not much working online. The covid-19 pandemic has opened many people eyes to start earning money online.
Yeah, the coronavirus pandemic actually made many people to discover different ways of making money on the internet. I was among the people who discovered some business opportunities during the pandemic.

It depends on the type of work being done. In some areas, such as software engineering and web development, there is a high demand for online workers and the supply of workers is lower than the demand. In other areas, such as content writing and social media management, there is a large number of people competing for the same jobs, which can make it difficult to find work.
We have a lot of people who are working online now. Some people do not even need to go out to make money offline anymore. A lot of people now make money online by sitting in their houses.

Yes! the internet is now a global compound for everyone who is interested and alot of people have been getting information either through the social media offering the opportunity to earned and I believe alot of people are into different earning platforms on the internet.

Yes, that alone is what it is making more people to engage on online works than going up and down under the sun working offline and the expenses will still be much.
For me it is even not about the expenses but the flexibility that you get from working online and also your stress level is a bit down as you do not have to move from point A to point B

There is no doubt that the number of people working online now has increased more than it was before. since and immediately after the pandemic, I lost of people focus on online as the only way of income.
Everyday, more people are starting to work online. The truth is working online is something that attract everyone. It seem easy, but it's not easy to work and make money online. Working and starting are not hard. The biggest is making and withdraw your earning.

There is no cause for alarm about the number of people working online.
Majority of the people are not willing to put in the required efforts in order to be successful that is why it is only a handful that eventually turn out successful.

Majority of the people are not willing to put in the required efforts in order to be successful that is why it is only a handful that eventually turn out successful.
We don't need to shy away from the fact that the saturation is really going to affect us in a great way, most especially on freelancing jobs but we can overcome this when you learn everyday to upgrade your skills.

The web is very wide and as such I don't think that there should be a cause for alarm when you experience more proliferation of people into online work or jobs but you need to level up your experience in order to cope with the situation.

Yeah, the coronavirus pandemic actually made many people to discover different ways of making money on the internet. I was among the people who discovered some business opportunities during the pandemic.

I think that many people would become unemployed in case the cases of covid-19 start to increase. This time it would hit the world even harder than before.

The pandemic has made many people to choose online platforms because they see it as an alternative and that is what actually caused the increase in the number of people that we experience online.

The pandemic has made many people to choose online platforms because they see it as an alternative and that is what actually caused the increase in the number of people that we experience online.
You have a very important point there and I think you are making sense because the pandemic is the major cause of people working online right now and it has made online to experience a lot of influx of people.

The web is very wide and as such I don't think that there should be a cause for alarm when you experience more proliferation of people into online work or jobs but you need to level up your experience in order to cope with the situation.
The beautiful thing is that the world is evolving and many are trying to join in train. If you are not constantly upgrading your skill and approach you might just end up being outdated.

I think that many people would become unemployed in case the cases of covid-19 start to increase. This time it would hit the world even harder than before.
this is very true but I hope such thing does not really happen again. This is because it will cause a lot of economic hardship to many people around the world. not everyone will be able to work in the online space actually.

The beautiful thing is that the world is evolving and many are trying to join in train. If you are not constantly upgrading your skill and approach you might just end up being outdated.
Another good thing is that we should be an early bird in joining the train. If we join the train early, we will be open to more opportunities online. If we join late, it may be hard for us

One of the major reasons why we have so many people working online presently is because there are so many opportunities and benefits online that attracts people to it.
You are right, beside these reasons people are starting online jobs because they can not find physical jobs, online jobs are a great opportunity for those people.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back