What's new

Are there too many people working online now?

We cannot say that online has not witnessed massive influx of people . It really witnessed huge number of people's presence because of the economic situation of most countries and everyone wants to look for an alternative way to make money.
I will say that economic downturn in some country has contributed but even at that, it is only natural for people to start looking for ways of making money online. I even started working online before the pandemic and so was so many people.

I will say that economic downturn in some country has contributed but even at that, it is only natural for people to start looking for ways of making money online. I even started working online before the pandemic and so was so many people.
It is interesting to know that you have started long before the pandemic emanated, which means you must have gained wealth of experience on online earning programs. Would you like to share one with me?

I don't think so personally. I think the internet is so vast, that anyone can set up shop on the internet and get paid. There will always be people competing with you, trying to do better than you. And with so many people working online, it means it'll be tougher for some of us to find work. But, I think the ones already established and working online for years will be just fine.

I think though, that eventually gig sites and other freelance sites, will be over-crowded by the same style of gigs, with very little differences. It's why I focus on making my own sites instead of working on gig sites.
Number of people who are working online is increasing day by day which means the competition will also increase especially in freelancing platforms where some freelancers can not sell their gigs even for months.

[
Number of people who are working online is increasing day by day which means the competition will also increase especially in freelancing platforms where some freelancers can not sell their gigs even for months.
It is not only the freelancing website that recorded huge presence of people online, there are so many other platforms that also has huge number of users except for platforms that has a very bad pay rates.

A lot of people looking for additional ways to make money are also trying to use various money-making sites. That's what there is more competition today than it was 5-10 years ago.

There are many people working online now than it was some years ago. Many people now depend online job to make to pay their bill. That's why almost all freelancing platforms are now saturated.

It is interesting to know that you have started long before the pandemic emanated, which means you must have gained wealth of experience on online earning programs. Would you like to share one with me?
Before I share anything with you online you must give me a clue of the kind of things you may be interested in. That is when I will know the kind of information you want me to share with you.

[
It is not only the freelancing website that recorded huge presence of people online, there are so many other platforms that also has huge number of users except for platforms that has a very bad pay rates.
You are right but as I heard in freelancing platforms there is a high competition between freelancers in order to sell their gigs as I mentioned some even wait for months to sell their gigs.

You are right but as I heard in freelancing platforms there is a high competition between freelancers in order to sell their gigs as I mentioned some even wait for months to sell their gigs.
The competition is as a result of the influx of so many people into freelancing platforms because they believe that it is very it a platform to earn reasonable amount of money and where you will earn high amount is where people will rush to.

of course there is high level of competition on different freelancing platforms. you must have very good marketing techniques to be able to sell your skills to people.

of course there is high level of competition on different freelancing platforms. you must have very good marketing techniques to be able to sell your skills to people.
That is true. Freelancing sites are saturated with so many people. You have to know how to market yourself really well so as to get clients. It is also great if you get clients who trust only you with their tasks.

That is true. Freelancing sites are saturated with so many people. You have to know how to market yourself really well so as to get clients. It is also great if you get clients who trust only you with their tasks.
There is need to learn how to embark on serious marketing on freelancing sites because that is what will increase your presence on that website so that you can gain recognition.

Not really though except some sites like mirco task sites. Majority of the micro task sites usually have the same gigs so people working on these sites might find it hard to earn cause they might have probably done it before from the other site.

During pandemic most people stopped working public and instead went on line.
It was an additional way to work .

Probably, I think as someone who has to make money from freelancing it is important you get in touch with those who are already successful. They can give you some tips on how to succeed.

It's actually no news saying the the online market is quite saturated but the good thing is that it's enough to accommodate as many people that would want to make money online. The only issue is that the competition will be much and tough too.

It's actually no news saying the the online market is quite saturated but the good thing is that it's enough to accommodate as many people that would want to make money online. The only issue is that the competition will be much and tough too.
The opportunities online are wide and there are so many opportunities that each and every individual could tap into without affecting one another negatively which is the reason why I always believe and in online money.

The opportunities online are wide and there are so many opportunities that each and every individual could tap into without affecting one another negatively which is the reason why I always believe and in online money.
I also believe in the online market and it's a good thing that such a thing or idea do exist. There's really no opportunity for us offline in my country and I wonder what we could have done without the online market and it's benefits.

I also believe in the online market and it's a good thing that such a thing or idea do exist. There's really no opportunity for us offline in my country and I wonder what we could have done without the online market and it's benefits.
There are a lot of opportunities that could be tap into online to make more reasonable amount of money if you have a very wonderful skill to showcase, then you are going to enjoy working online.

There are a lot of opportunities that could be tap into online to make more reasonable amount of money if you have a very wonderful skill to showcase, then you are going to enjoy working online.
There are really a lot of opportunities for everyone online and truth be told it's not just about having the skill to sell to people but knowing how to market them. You might be more skilled than a fellow but would get fewer clients than him.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back