What's new

Are there too many people working online now?

There is no doubt that there are alot of people who are working online currently I believe since from the pandemic of which alot of business were badly affected and no income generation for them.
The more the unemployment in the offline world, there will be influx of people online to work because they will be looking for an alternative way to make money for themselves.

Yeah, the number of people working on the internet now is higher when compared to pre-covid19. I think it was during that period a lot of people got to discover the advantages of making money online
Yes the COVID-19 period witnessed an increase in the number of people working online, due to several layoffs witnessed by people and also due to fact that most people were lonely and looking for extra source of income.

Yes the COVID-19 period witnessed an increase in the number of people working online, due to several layoffs witnessed by people and also due to fact that most people were lonely and looking for extra source of income.
During the covid-19, we experience a lot of people working online in that the offline jobs aren't available and people need to look for alternative ways to make money in order to survive.

During the covid-19, we experience a lot of people working online in that the offline jobs aren't available and people need to look for alternative ways to make money in order to survive.
Yes, that is true. Even me I am an example also, because I am working offline prior to COVID 19 period, but during the covid 19 I realize the need of working online and post covid 19 also.

Yeah, there is so much that people learn from each other. Just being active online through forums or social media exposes you to so much knowledge. That way, you can easily find new methods of earning.
Most method of earnings I have done in the past was through seeing them on the online space and it was because I was active that was why I was able to spot the opportunity.

Presently, we are recording high number of people that are working online and I think it should be an advantage for those who are into blogging , vlogging or any kind of online job that requires huge traffic to generate money.
Yeah, if you go to a lot of youtube channels you will see the number of views they are getting because they are in the make money online niche. It is also an advantage for people who do digital courses.
Yeah, I also know many people who lost their offline jobs and they have no other option than to start looking for opportunities online. I know a person who started a YouTube channel then and now that YouTube channel is monetized.

Last edited:
Well I can say yes and there is no doubt about that because the issue of the COVID 19 pendamic has really opens peoples eyes to know that online way of earning is the best.

Competition is increasing everyday in the online space but the only antidote to that is knowledge. Once you are able to acquire the necessary skills online you can succeed in almost every business.

Yes a lot of people are having a good interest On working online but most of them are very lazy especially the newbie's, they thought it's going to be easy.

Competition is increasing everyday in the online space but the only antidote to that is knowledge. Once you are able to acquire the necessary skills online you can succeed in almost every business.
It is important to have the prerequisite understanding of a particular platform or investment program before you try it because it could be a trap if you do not have the relevant abilities.

Actually yes, alot of people have been earning very well online most especially during and after the pandemic. Alot of people ger exposed to the online stuffs because their business were affacted offline.

It is important to have the prerequisite understanding of a particular platform or investment program before you try it because it could be a trap if you do not have the relevant abilities.
if you want to invest in things like cryptocurrency, stocks you must have a lot of knowledge of how it works and Know the technical and fundamental aspect of it. Without that you may end up throwing away your money.

We have a lot of people working online, that's why you need to have a good skills set, this will help you in terms of earning money, an also whatever you have to do you need to have the passion for it.

We have a lot of people working online, that's why you need to have a good skills set, this will help you in terms of earning money, an also whatever you have to do you need to have the passion for it.
Probably, Anyone who is interested in making money on the internet presently must have the needed skills because of competition. Patience and passion is also important to keep pushing.

Probably, Anyone who is interested in making money on the internet presently must have the needed skills because of competition. Patience and passion is also important to keep pushing.
Gaining enough scale is necessary if you want to work online so that you can perform better. The people who are making reasonable amount of money online today have gotten enough skills that will make them do better.

Gaining enough scale is necessary if you want to work online so that you can perform better. The people who are making reasonable amount of money online today have gotten enough skills that will make them do better.
It is very important to learn so many skills if you want to make reasonable amount of money online. It is also very important for you to learn how to put them into work to be able to make money at the end of the day.

There have always been too many people working online just that it's now more intense or should I say super saturated right now. There are probably more vendors than customers these days.
Yes I agree with you, we have a lot of people online but not all of them are earning money, most of them don't know how they are going to earn money in the online space.

It is very important to learn so many skills if you want to make reasonable amount of money online. It is also very important for you to learn how to put them into work to be able to make money at the end of the day.
The key to success online is to implement so many things and that could be done when you join so many money making platforms in order to earn reasonable money .

The key to success online is to implement so many things and that could be done when you join so many money making platforms in order to earn reasonable money .
that is why you must to learn first especially from people who are very successful in that particular thing. Learning and implementation of what you have learnt is very necessary to succeed.

We have a lot of people who are working online now. Some people do not even need to go out to make money offline anymore. A lot of people now make money online by sitting in their houses.
The online space is more populated now than it was ten years ago, but that does not mean that the space is currently saturated as there is still a lot of opportunity available in the space.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back