What's new

An investment in gold

If you have all it takes to invest in gold it can be a very good move for you. the reason is that gold never lose value especially when you invest in it for a long time.

If you have all it takes to invest in gold it can be a very good move for you. the reason is that gold never lose value especially when you invest in it for a long time.
God never looses it's value but you can still run into losses if you lack the proper knowledge. Some years back in my country, there was a popular saying that if you plan on buying and selling gold for profits you would need nothing less than half a millon as minimum capital. That statement was a trick used to cheat people that have no idea of the gold market. Have invested on gold before?

@eLdavis I have never invested in gold or any other precious metal before. But my father is a Goldsmith so I always receive first hand information about the gold and other precious metal together with our current price in the marketplace.

Gold has good value and it's price is relatively stable over a long period of time, but in going into the business it is capital intensive.

Long-term investing in gold has many benefits, especially as a diversification of investment and hedging from inflation, very high liquidity which means it is easy to sell, and benefits from future value, but the increase in gold prices will be slow if the global economy becomes stable.
One of the things that has it for gold investment is that is can be use as a cousion for inflation,though it requires some years of patience to be able to rake in very good returns due to the steady rise of its value.The market is always avialable for investors to trade anytime.

Yes, as for me investing in gold can make a lot of profit, the reason why is that, for example, if someone buy a gold probably for 5000 this year, there is high tendency that the person can sell it for 100000 in the next 10years.

Yes, Gold is really profitable and I believe that both Bitcoin and Gold are kind of good investments and both of them have their own advanatges and disadvantages. I would prefer buy and investing in Bitcoin rather than investing in gold.

Investing in gold is great but requires so much analysis. You never know when the price will flactuate. Also, you need to make sure that you know your market well. Not so many people are investing in gold these days.

You may not earn a lot of profits by investing in gold because gold does not appreciates just like shares or crypto, but it is a secured investment as it rarely goes down.

An investment in gold can be a very lucrative venture, though it is very expensive to start up. The prices of good have constantly been on the rise in the last few years and it is projected to increase further along with the currency exchange rates. So one can make money by buying gold now and then re-selling it later.
Post automatically merged:

An investment in gold can be a very lucrative venture, though it is very expensive to start up. The prices of good have constantly been on the rise in the last few years and it is projected to increase further along with the currency exchange rates. So one can make money by buying gold now and then re-selling it later.

You may not earn a lot of profits by investing in gold because gold does not appreciates just like shares or crypto, but it is a secured investment as it rarely goes down.
It is true that gold hardly appreciates but there are some factors that also affects the price of gold, some of the factors includes rising inflations rates and a depreciating dollar.

There's the possibility that the amount of gold would get to that amount because gold is a limited commodity meaning it can't be mined or available forever.
There'll surely come a time that gold would be scarce and if it doesn't hit that amount, it would be pretty close to it.

It can be a wise move to invest in gold because its price keep rising by the day than most of the commodities. dial is gold has more value than most of the top shares all New York stock exchange.

I think it might me a very good idea investing in gold. This investment is safer, than for example investing in cryptocurrencies. Cryptos investments are volatile, and gold investments can make a higher profit in the long run.

Investment in golds I believe will bring about a very good income,golds are needed every where and if one invests in it one has a better chance of getting more income

I think investors should know that Gold prices are volatile just like cryptocurrencies but Gold is less volatile as compared to crypto. if you want to buy gold, then buy it as a long term investment.

One of the best asset to invest in. Gold is a valuable item that is admired by the world. Investing in it will be a lucrative one.

One of the best asset to invest in. Gold is a valuable item that is admired by the world. Investing in it will be a lucrative one.
So if you were to be in a position to invest between gold and cryptocurrency, will you rather choose to invest in gold than to invest in a potential cryptocurrency?

Investors can invest in shares of gold mining companies. Gold mining company stocks may correlate with the gold price. However, the growth and return in the stock depend on the expected future earnings of the company, not just on the value of gold.

I do not know much when it comes to investing in gold.
I am aware that people who deal in cryptocurrencies have a way of exchanging gold for crypto.
I guess it would be a good investment.

Yes, as for me investing in gold can make a lot of profit, the reason why is that, for example, if someone buy a gold probably for 5000 this year, there is high tendency that the person can sell it for 100000 in the next 10years.
I think to seek gold is really gaining ground at the crypto market.
It is possible for the price of gold to shoot up as speculated.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back