What's new

An investment in gold

Of all the precious metals, gold is the most popular as an investment. Investors generally buy gold as a way of diversifying risk, especially through the use of futures contracts and derivatives. The gold market is subject to speculation and volatility as are other markets.
Investment in gold is a very good idea because the price of gold is increasing day by day I would like to say that If you invest in gold, then it is a very good idea that the price of their gold is increasing daily, due to which you will get more and more opportunity to earn more and more money.

I can still remember vividly when I asked my father why he wasn't investing in gold and he told me it was all a fluke and look at how it has turn out to be now. Gold and silver are very good long term investments and you should get in if you want.

Best way to invest in gold would be online in my case where you can be able to buy and store your gold in vault online and sell when you feel like it.But I don't know if such services are available more especially in Africa.To win at this type of investment you ought to think medium to long term investment.

Gold is the biggest most profitable asset that anyone can invest in aside cryptocurrencies as the asset has a high tendency of rising very high in value over a very long time unlike cryptocurrencies that can rise in a short time.

Gold is the biggest most profitable asset that anyone can invest in aside cryptocurrencies as the asset has a high tendency of rising very high in value over a very long time unlike cryptocurrencies that can rise in a short time.
Many who invested in gold during the ancient period were the ones that would make so many gains, i think right now gold is not shown too much concentration or concern ,,crypto is what matters now

Yea investing in gold is real nice investment, but it's not an investment for instant cash out, you will need to be patient for the price to rise very well for you to make reasonable amount of money. So gold investment is a good investment.

Well, gold investment is a very good business as it help tied down money for future advantages. It also help in making profits as the level of it's appreciation is very good. It helps you to save your money. Could be with banks or the exchangers. And you can sell back at any convenient time of your choice.

A lot of modern people are Now becoming more and more luxurious and more so, gold is becoming more scarce so investing in gold is an investment I see bring profits long term.

Well, in reply to your take in the above post on investing in gold, I do have to say that i agree with you as investing in gold will yield huge returns indeed in the longer run, another investment to look out for are cryptocurrencies

Yeah, this is a nice investment strategy, however you cannot assert that prices of gold will be that by the time next year. that is why you must be careful with this sort of investment. However gold does have a good prospect

We do realise that the raise in prices mentioned by the OP is unrealistic and are less likely to happen albeit not impossible. However, I still believe that gold is far much better investement. But we should always remember that the price of gold might not rise overnight and it may take time. So this kind of investement is a type of what I call "long-term investement" because you actually have to wait for the prices to rise.

We do realise that the rise in prices mentioned by the OP is unrealistic and are less likely to happen albeit not impossible. However, I still believe that gold is a far much better investment. But we should always remember that the price of gold might not rise overnight and it may take time. So this kind of investment is a type of what I call "long-term investment" because you have to wait for the prices to rise.
I agree, I think if you are going to invest in gold it has to be on a long-term basis. The prices can be monitored and projections can be made based on the current trend.

Seriously investment in gold is quite interesting and profitable to some extent but to some extent is more risky than investing in any other business depending on the location and the availability of the materials that is the gold to trade and with whom to trade with.

Such investment may be a very good investment. But the problem is that I don't even know how to go about it, I mean how do we go or what plus form should we go to invest in gold. If there is a need then, that will be one of the best investment.

I agree, I think if you are going to invest in gold it has to be on a long-term basis. The prices can be monitored and projections can be made based on the current trend.

Yes, however, what are your thoughts about comparing the investments in gold and investment in cryptocurrencies? I think investment in cryptocurrencies is a kind of bit different from investment in gold. This is because crypto prices change on a daily basis but gold prices do not.

Yes, as for me investing in gold can make a lot of profit, the reason why is that, for example, if someone buy a gold probably for 5000 this year, there is high tendency that the person can sell it for 100000 in the next 10years.
Yes it is possible to buy it for this amount today and hold for the next ten years for it to come to a big profit when you want to finally sell out. But how certain are you that the price will appreciate in the future?

Yeah what you have said is actually correct, but there are a lot ways of investing in gold instead of buying it physically. You can also buy from brokers.

Those this mean that the quality of gold is reducing right from it's ore,since in future the price increases,well to me it is a valuable business, because gold naturally is admired by humans and has a high value

I don't really see anything that is wrong with investing in gold because it's something that it's legitimate all-round although it's going to be very expensive to invest in it but it's worth it.

This type of investment can give me a lot of inconveniences because I will be going out sourcing for a way to get gold to invest on ,where as I can invest in online investment like cryptocurrency and do it on my convinient time.

An investment in gold is very feasible. I haven't invested in gold because the prices is too high. I really hope the value could be minimal so people can accumulate it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back