What's new

An investment in gold

Yes, as for me investing in gold can make a lot of profit, the reason why is that, for example, if someone buy a gold probably for 5000 this year, there is high tendency that the person can sell it for 100000 in the next 10years.
You are right, if a person buys gold, he can make a lot of money in the next few years.And in my opinion, this is the only thing in the world that you can give at any time and at the same time you will get money.But this person can only do the work that has a lot of extra money It can be used as a side business

To be frank, investment in gold is only for the wealthy because the smallest piece of gold costs big money that a middle class like me cannot afford. My uncle has real gold for his investment and he told me all about gold investments. However, there is a gold investment that is from the pool. You deposit your money and you will be given a certificate. It is like a time deposit that your money earns as long as you don't withdraw it.

I agree very much with the investment in gold, I come from a trading family, and my grandfather that I remember and my family tells me, managed to have a great company thanks to this investment. It may take a short or long time but in the end the profits will be rewarding.

Yes, as for me investing in gold can make a lot of profit, the reason why is that, for example, if someone buy a gold probably for 5000 this year, there is high tendency that the person can sell it for 100000 in the next 10years.
Investing in cryptocurrency is better option than investing in Gold because cryptocurrency values are very volatile and fluctuate more often than gold, so if person have guts to take risk he should definitely go for cryptocurrencies investment.

Yes , you're right.
Although I don't really know how much Profits one can make and I don't know the rates at which the value increases, but I am sure it is highly profitable due to why I have seen and heard

Gold is actually profitablee, I know of someone who bought gold about N200, 000 and after sometime, it was worth N400,000. It's a good investment because it appreciates, so one is sure of making profits. So if you have money it's advisable you buy gold and store then later sell it after some time.

yes you are rightm investment in gold is very good and profitable in future. because the rate of gold is continuously increased day by day, and it also sefty too becaude the percentage of loss is soo less as compare to other investment

From day one even before I was giving birth till when I now know what's trading is,investing your money in gold is the best so far,it never depreciate it always appreciate. So am also looking forward to invest in it,to save some of my hard earnings through investing in gold,and am very sure if I could leave it for couple of years and some months as well,it would have rise so much by then I guess.

There's no good yet It's a real good enterprise and it's good to go into it and make profits well inside a company that sells gold worldwide and it's a company that anyone can invest its money into if you're investing in what you're going to make a real profit if you have a good plan because all we know is that business is all about planing if you don't plan you can't be successful

Investing in gold business is a nice investment cause gold does appreciate all the time. But when investing I urge you to invest wisely cause at times the gold business does fluctuate.

I never entered into Gold investment scheme before, i really don't know how it operates. But i believe it works similarly the way stocks & shares, Cryptocurrency, forest trading, binary trading etc, works.

Gold has been an age long good investment, it's just like foreign exchange, the prices can rise and you'll make good profit at the same time the price can tank and you'll lose. I once had a piece my grandma gave me I was so surprised at the worth when I took it to a dealer for sale

In general, investors looking to invest in gold directly have three choices: they can purchase the physical asset, they can purchase shares of a mutual or exchange-traded fund that replicates the price of gold, or they can trade futures and options in the commodities market. Average investors, for example, might buy gold coins, while sophisticated investors implement strategies using options on gold futures.

One of the risk free investment is gold. Gold price will rarely drop so low. However, the return on investment in gold is not so big. The best thing about investing in gold is you can easily get a gold loan or sell off your gold to convert to fiat money.

Investing in gold is similar to investing in landed properties,because the both investments are always appreciating and the hardly or do not depreciate at all. Gold is a nice investment to venture into, only that it requires some level of finance before one can invest in it,due to it's expensive nature.

In my home country, a lot of people, mostly women, invest in gold jewelry. I believe gold investment is the most secured form of investment that can be converted to fiat currency any time you want money.

Gold can be quite volatile too and and its price dependent on several factors. However, over many years, its value has been maintained and several people still see it as a very safe form of investments and I agree.

Hmm... Lots of profit that's tru, have heard of a family relative who bought a gold for get wedding which was just for example the amount you mentioned after the years she decided to sell it because she needed money and she realise that the value of the gold as doubled.
Post automatically merged:

Hmm... Lots of profit that's tru, have heard of a family relative who bought a gold for get wedding which was just for example the amount you mentioned after the years she decided to sell it because she needed money and she realise that the value of the gold as doubled.

Although an investment in gold can be profitable as gold is one of the scarce natural resources that is pretty expensive but still it can't be compared with crypto currency that can give 210℅ in a few months!

In my home country, a lot of people, mostly women, invest in gold jewelry. I believe gold investment is the most secured form of investment that can be converted to fiat currency any time you want money.
That's how it is in my country, they buy different types of garments in gold. Even nowadays, due to the situation in my country, many people, both men and women, have managed to solve their economic situation in a great way, thanks to those gold garments bought at a time, which has tripled in value.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back