An investment in gold

Victor-t

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 26, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Yes, as for me investing in gold can make a lot of profit, the reason why is that, for example, if someone buy a gold probably for 5000 this year, there is high tendency that the person can sell it for 100000 in the next 10years.

Yeah, this is a nice investment strategy, however you cannot assert that prices of gold will be that by the time next year. that is why you must be careful with this sort of investment. However gold does have a good prospect

Oh yes because there's a lot of profit in investing into gold and moreover people buying it also are only trying to buy and save money somewhere Incase anything happen or dollars arise so they can sell to get interest on the gold they bought or if they broke they can sell to be okay to feed
Post automatically merged:

Oh yes because there's a lot of profit in investing into gold and moreover people buying it also are only trying to buy and save money somewhere Incase anything happen or dollars arise so they can sell to get interest on the gold they bought or if they broke they can sell to be okay to feed

An investment in gold in gold is a very wise and profitable investment. One of the advantages of investing in gold is that the price is stable and will only rise gradually in the coming years. However investing in gold is an expensive venture.

Gold is one of the precious metal in the world. Most of the countries investing their wealth in Gold because their currencies value depends upon their gold reserve. Gold is a universal currency.Hence, we can get benefit out of it by investing in gold.

The return of investment in gold investment is determined by the rate of foreign exchange. This factor is what baffles me. What if I invest when the currency is high and it suddenly drop without prior notice.

Yes it a good investment asit will give you a big profit because gold prices are becoming high and high and not on range of even middle class .....today you buy tomorrow you will play in money

Yes, as for me investing in gold can make a lot of profit, the reason why is that, for example, if someone buy a gold probably for 5000 this year, there is high tendency that the person can sell it for 100000 in the next 10years.
Of course, investing in gold can earn a lot of profit but I prefer to cryptocurrency instead of gold and we invest in cryptocurrency with the same amount of money, so we can earn a lot of profit on a monthly basis and also on a daily basis.

investment in fold is a great business idea just that it requires enough capital but once it boost you will always make enough income especially when the price of grams of increases then you make more profit but if it's the case that the price of gold decrease then you can always buy

Yes investment in gold is a profitable investment. No doubt that any investment is risk. But if you want to earn money you should invest in gold. The rate of gold price increasing but i think the price of gold increase more . So it is good opportunity to invest in gold yo get profit .

Although the price of gold can be volatile in the short term, it has always maintained its value over the long term. Through the years, it has served as a hedge against inflation and the erosion of major currencies, and thus is an investment well worth considering.

Long-term investing in gold has many benefits, especially as a diversification of investment and hedging from inflation, very high liquidity which means it is easy to sell, and benefits from future value, but the increase in gold prices will be slow if the global economy becomes stable.

Although the price of gold can be volatile in the short term, it has always maintained its value over the long term. Over the years, it has served as a hedge against inflation and the erosion of major currencies, and thus is an investment worth considering.

Although the price of gold can be volatile in the short term, it has always maintained its value over the long term. Through the years, it has served as a hedge against inflation and the erosion of major currencies, and thus is an investment well worth considering.

I do not advise anyone to invest in gold because there are a lot of other investment that is more profitable than a gold and example of such investment I can recommend to to give a try is investment in cryptocurrency because that's a digital investment ,gold is the oldest form of investment.

Often, investors view gold as an asset to hold when risk is high and to sell when the economy booms. But economic growth has a positive effect on gold consumer demand - the lion’s share of annual demand.according to my research shows that investors rely on gold during periods of market uncertainty, pushing demand up when inflation spikes or when the stock market tumbles.

Yes it might be a good investment if things go aligned with your prediction, that's why you should be careful specially you are talking about a long term investment. In fact I only heard limited people talking about investing in gold.

Agree. Gold is one of the best long term investments. Like land, as time goes on its value increases. You really only need to hold on for a long time if you want to earn a lot of money here.

Of all the precious metals, gold is the most popular as an investment. Investors generally buy gold as a way of diversifying risk, especially through the use of futures contracts and derivatives. The gold market is subject to speculation and volatility as are other markets.

Of all the precious metals, gold is the most popular as an investment. Investors generally buy gold as a way of diversifying risk, especially through the use of futures contracts and derivatives. The gold market is subject to speculation and volatility as are other markets.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back