What's new

An investment in gold

As far as I know, gold is less volatile as compared to cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. The problem is that this can also make Bitcoin a worse investment in case the price drops and it will take a really long time for bitcoin to regain value. However, I still believe that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment is much better investment as compared to gold.

Gold is the number one asset in terms of market cap. As long as I can remember, gold price never depreciate, it might go slightly down momentarily, but ultimately it will bounce back.

Investing in gold is good but for me I think gold is an old fashioned.
Crypto currency have taken over the market and while waiting to make such amount on gold after a year, I could probably make 10 times of that Amount within six months of trading in crypto

An investment in gold in gold is a very wise and profitable investment. One of the advantages of investing in gold is that the price is stable and will only rise gradually in the coming years. However investing in gold is an expensive venture.
Gold investment is a very sure and profitable investment,one thing about gold is that the value is very much stable ane does not fluctuate,though its appriciation is slow but it is a sure return on investment.

Yes, as for me investing in gold can make a lot of profit, the reason why is that, for example, if someone buy a gold probably for 5000 this year, there is high tendency that the person can sell it for 100000 in the next 10years.
The best way to invest in gold in my opinion is to trade it on forex trading and make your money very quickly. Buying gold bars now isn't the real thing to do.

This is a mind blowing business, a business you can seriously cash out if and only if you know how to go about it. Gold more or less a Bitcoin business. Cool.

Investing in gold is a prudent and profitable decision. One of the benefits of investing in gold is that its price is very constant and will only gradually climb in the next years. Gold, on the other hand, is a costly investment.

Yes, as for me investing in gold can make a lot of profit, the reason why is that, for example, if someone buy a gold probably for 5000 this year, there is high tendency that the person can sell it for 100000 in the next 10years.

The reason why gold is becoming expensive is because it has a very limited supply just like Bitcoin. However, Gold is volatile and you can even trade in gold and make money just like you can trade in cryptocurrencies and make money.

The reason why gold is becoming expensive is because it has a very limited supply just like Bitcoin. However, Gold is volatile and you can even trade in gold and make money just like you can trade in cryptocurrencies and make money.
Investing in gold can be very lucrative, however, I am surprised to hear that it is a violatile commodity. Since it is rare, you can make millions from trading even in s little piece of it.

Yes it a good investment asit will give you a big profit because gold prices are becoming high and high and not on range of even middle class .....today you buy tomorrow you will play in money
It's not just gold that's good to invest into. You can also invest in silver, iron ore and so much more as long as you have the capacity and financial power to keep the investment.

This is actually a strategy of buying and holding and waiting for them price to increased to the point where you feel comfortable to sell and make profit for yourself so it is something that a lot of people do as well.

Investing in gold can be very lucrative, however, I am surprised to hear that it is a violatile commodity. Since it is rare, you can make millions from trading even in s little piece of it.

Gold is definitely volatile. You can do a google search and you will be able to know that Gold prices change and you can find an online chart that shows the changes in the Gold price. Gold prices might also vary from one country to another.

Gold is definitely volatile. You can do a google search and you will be able to know that Gold prices change and you can find an online chart that shows the changes in the Gold price. Gold prices might also vary from one country to another.
Wow, I will make sure I take time to really read and understand the gold trade. I used to regard the gold market as an abstract market with very few players in it due to its relative scarcity and high cost of it.

Yeah, this is a nice investment strategy, however you cannot assert that prices of gold will be that by the time next year. that is why you must be careful with this sort of investment. However gold does have a good prospect
I also believe that investing in gold is actually a very good strategy because it is somehow a stable investment unlike cryptocurrency although I don't have any issues with investing in cryptocurrency.

Investment in Gold is actually something that I've seen a lot of people take the opportunity of doing so because they know that it's something that is capable of giving them twice as profit of what they invested in it.

Wow, I will make sure I take time to really read and understand the gold trade. I used to regard the gold market as an abstract market with very few players in it due to its relative scarcity and high cost of it.

I have always thought that trading in Gold could be really lucrative. This is because the Gold is a volatile asset and the price of gold will surely increase more as the time passes. It is good to read that you are interested in gold trading. You may need to seek the opinion of experienced gold trader.

Investments in gold is a highly lucrative business. If you invest in gold, it's more of keeping your money in valuables and you'll earn profit with the original money with a matter of time. Investing in gold is a good one and you won't regret investing on it

I have always thought that trading in Gold could be really lucrative. This is because the Gold is a volatile asset and the price of gold will surely increase more as the time passes. It is good to read that you are interested in gold trading. You may need to seek the opinion of experienced gold trader.
Sure I am really interested in it. However, one thing that would likely scare me away from it is the fact that it is highly capital intensive. Also, I have to think of a secure way to store the product considering it's worth.

An investment in gold in gold is a very wise and profitable investment. One of the advantages of investing in gold is that the price is stable and will only rise gradually in the coming years. However investing in gold is an expensive venture.
Personally if I am investing in gold is definitely going to be a short-term investment because I wouldn't like to invest in any project that is going to tie my capital down for too long.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back