What's new

7 Million in your currency: Would you run a university programme or Start A Business?

You're simply correct dear. If you invest it in cake coin, surely you'll reap the reward that follows it. It will take the coin higher and make you a cake whale than investing in BTC.
if I have upto like ten million US Dollars that means I can use the money to be pumping cryptocurrency,if I have such money do you think it is advisable for me to use the money and do pump and dump in cryptocurrency ?

I would use the money to learn a skill and grow a business empire. Acquiring a university education with the money is a complete waste of time and effort.

Having seven million is a lot of money that is enough to start something reasonable in my country. If I have seven million currency in my account, I will run a part-time degree program and at the same time establish a business to finance my studies.

if I have upto like ten million US Dollars that means I can use the money to be pumping cryptocurrency,if I have such money do you think it is advisable for me to use the money and do pump and dump in cryptocurrency ?
Lol, you really want to be the next Elon musk, i see. With such amount invested on the little coins, you can do simply that. Since your investment isn't seen anywhere around crypto.

Having seven million is a lot of money that is enough to start something reasonable in my country. If I have seven million currency in my account, I will run a part-time degree program and at the same time establish a business to finance my studies.
What is a part-time degree program? Pardon me for asking because I have not encountered that term here. Would you be needing your own school for that programme or you will just submit it to a university for consideration to be included in their curriculum? Educational programs are not profitable.

A companion was confronted with such, the family raised 7 milion Niara for him to either run a BSC Degree or Start a Business? Because of friend pressure he select in for a college degree. In the wake of graduating he was unable to get some work of his decision causing him to return to the business he was doing prior to selling garments. He has no money to begin the apparel business for an enormous scope, yet he knows each piece about the business to make him fruitful. The family won't go to his guide cos they've raised 7 Million for him before.

What might be your pick If you have such freedom (7 million in your cash) as at now?

personally I believe that you actually invest in a one bitcoin right now, with the way it has fallen so far is definitely going to increase so you are definitely going to make money even if you invest in Bitcoin at the moment.
Investing at Bitcoin right now, still has plenty to offer when the coin move higher. That's the crypto market for us, any coin at all has potential, and the best time to invest in any of them is during bear market.

Exactly a lot of people actually crying when the cryptocurrency Bitcoin crashed or fell too much of the price it was supposed to be but the new people who are here to invest actually took advantage of it.

Yes, those who came new and never knew what transpired around BTC or any other Cryptocurrency in the last two months. Took advantage and they've invested in the coin.

The best advice I can give to people regarding this question is get a good education form reputed university, or even go abroad to acquire a degree.

This is a very straight forward question. Would I for university degree? That's not possible at all. I'll rather start a business with the money. But it'll be half of the money that I'll be using for the business so the remaining will be a back up

Seriously the amount of money we are talking about can be enough to start up any kind of business as long as you have a good business plan to invest the money and make sure that you use it very well

The best advice I can give to people regarding this question is get a good education form reputed university, or even go abroad to acquire a degree.
Well, you are right to some extent. Getting a degree is good depending on the availability of jobs in your country. In my country, the highest numbers of unemployed youths are graduate. There is no job guarantee after you finish your education so it is better to work and study.

Getting a University degree is more than enough to secure his future, I think he needs to stop looking for jobs and try another method or approach.

I would use the money to learn a skill and grow a business empire. Acquiring a university education with the money is a complete waste of time and effort.
Yeah, unless the university education gives you very good skills that you can use to invest or do some self employment. Otherwise, having skills and investment strategies is the best thing to do with such an amount of money.

A friend was faced with such, the family raised 7 milion Niara for him to either run a BSC Degree or Start a Business? Due to peer pressure he opt in for a university degree. After graduating he couldn't secure a job of his choice making him revert to the business he was doing before selling clothes. He has no capital to start the clothing business on a large scale, but he knows every bit about the business to make him successful. The family refuse to come to his aid cos they've raised 7 Million for him in the past.
What would be your pick If you have such opportunity (7 million in your currency) as at now?
Are you talking about building a university or going to study in the universtiy with the 7million, well that amount of money can only start a business here but cannot build a university here in Nigeria.

Your advise is good, if the person who has such amount in his local currency can seek education abroad, and the field of study should be focused on the area that is mainly on skill acquisition too.

Last edited:
There is no guarantee that your business will succeed, however, if you have good education, especially from foreign university, you have a high chances of making money

Running a school program is sure not an option at the moment because I already have a degree and my goal isn't different from getting another degree so I would rather use the money to finance my next move

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back