What's new

7 Million in your currency: Would you run a university programme or Start A Business?

This question would be a question I'll never ask myself twice before I will make the decision. I'll definitely go into businesses. Because, apart from the fact that Nigeria education system is faulty right from the grass root level that even after graduating from an institution, you will still need to think about one or two businesses to invest on so as to make ends meet. So, why waste my time

With 7 million Naira, I'm definitely going for a degree, evening I have a business.

I can't spend all of it in one year, so I will look for a way to invest 50% of it for passive income while I'm on school, and keep the rest for my expenses.

If I have 7 million dollars in my bank account I will not go for any University program I will take a risk and start of business with only 5% of that money and if the business has the potential of going higher I will invest more before you know in the next 10 years I will have double of what I invest
This is a good idea but when you compare this money in dollar to naira, it's better to go and further your education because this will give you better edge and more capacity to even earn more income.

I don't think $7 Million here in California will get you very far since a single family home with 3 bedrooms costs $1 Million. I'd use it to start a business or retire in another country.

I would always prefer to start my own business. When I say business, what I actually mean is invest the money in order to gain profits. I would not pursue any kind of University programme. When I have enough money, I will pursue a degree.

I think it is very interisting question if you have enough money you can start their buisness instead of run a univeristy in small time your buisness can run fast and it is very easy to manage this buisness while run the univeristy is very complicated
Post automatically merged:

I think it is very interisting question if you have enough money you can start their buisness instead of run a univeristy in small time your buisness can run fast and it is very easy to manage this buisness while run the univeristy is very complicated

If I get 7million right now,I would choose business.i will venture into farming business.i heard it is very lucrative as people would have to eat.school to me is a waste of time.moneybis the main target

If I had 7 million in my currency, I would join the best university in the country and complete the course. When I complete my education from the bets university, the likelihood of getting hired increases.

I would opt in for the business aspects,after the business is stable and flourishing then i can begin a college degree programme and combine it with my business.

A friend was faced with such, the family raised 7 milion Niara for him to either run a BSC Degree or Start a Business? Due to peer pressure he opt in for a university degree. After graduating he couldn't secure a job of his choice making him revert to the business he was doing before selling clothes. He has no capital to start the clothing business on a large scale, but he knows every bit about the business to make him successful. The family refuse to come to his aid cos they've raised 7 Million for him in the past.
What would be your pick If you have such opportunity (7 million in your currency) as at now?
Wow! If I have that much, I will really be grateful to God, I will combine both, do my professional exam and start a good business organization.

If I had 7 million in my currency, I would join the best university in the country and complete the course. When I complete my education from the bets university, the likelihood of getting hired increases.
Here in my country, going to university doesn't guarantee you chance of securing white collar job. You might still end up not having one, if you don't have anyone at the top to help you with one.

Though it is risky for investors to put their money up, the opportunity for above-average returns is enticing. Venture capital funding is increasingly becoming a common – even necessary – source of capital for new companies or projects with a short operating history (under two years), particularly if they lack access to capital markets, bank loans, or other debt instruments.

7 million in my currency is not enough money in my country to start the kind of standard university that I have in mind but it a good amount of money to start a business that would yield profit enough to start the university.

Concerning if I would run a university program or start a business if I have 7 million naira in my currency. Well, I would actually go for a business, that does not necessarily mean that I would scrap schooling or my education, I can even decide to run the two at a go, will have by business running and also do a part time programme

A business is more ideal than running a degree with such amount in naira. If truly you want a degree, then after engaging in a profitable business, you can use the profit later on to run a degree while your business is still on

I won't have to be in any haste to start a business. If it takes me one whole to come up with a good business proposal, so be it. No rushing for me

With seven million in my account, I will use it to start a business and run it for some time. After the business has become successful then I will apply to further my education because no knowledge you receive that's a waste.

I think he made a mistake considering the high rate of unemployment in the country , he would have not pick a university degree and would have started a business

7 million in my currency is not enough money in my country to start the kind of standard university that I have in mind but it a good amount of money to start a business that would yield profit enough to start the university.
Yeah, to start up a standard private university that will gain approval from federal government will really cost lots of money above the seven million mark the poster made. Expanding my gaming network business with the funds will really be massive for me.

Yeah, to start up a standard private university that will gain approval from federal government will really cost lots of money above the seven million mark the poster made. Expanding my gaming network business with the funds will really be massive for me.
Even more than massive, seven million would be a lot of money for getting gaming gadgets, you would be in for a massive gaming centre, I think that would be putting money to good use than choosing a university.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back