What's new

7 Million in your currency: Would you run a university programme or Start A Business?

Start a business,which job will you do that can fetch you the kind of money 7 million will generate, in a nutshell you can equally run a part time program and do your business.

The world has now drive far away from the era of mere certificates in is now on how much skill you have and the problems you can solve. As such, I would like to start a business instead because there is no guarantee that schollingvos profitable.

Well in my country, 7 million would be enough for both my degree and business with proper management. Except if he went to a private university.

If i should get 7 million right now in my currency, i would rather invest some of it in a business and find a business to start up with the other part. I am not going to put all in just one place,as i have learned the hard way never to put all you have in one basket.

Hmm, that's whopping amount of money have. Any one with it here in my country as an average person can go to tertiary institution without running down in finance. That will still do the person to start up his or her business after school and make ends meet.

I'll still invest that money in cryptocurrency because I do not consider to start up business anytime soon because of my other activities I have offline,i will invest that money until I have the time and the knowledge to start up a profitable business.

The poor state of things in my country and the lack of jobs for graduate has made education to be worthless in the country ,and thus it will be better to use the fund for business as to education

I like investment in cryptocurrency and I think I will continue to invest much of the money in cryptocurrency for a longer. Until I am comfortable enough to start up my own dream business, I don't have passion for offline business for now.

I'll still invest that money in cryptocurrency because I do not consider to start up business anytime soon because of my other activities I have offline,i will invest that money until I have the time and the knowledge to start up a profitable business.
Hmm, investing such amount now that the price is facing bearish run will surely take your currency value high when you allow it for long time.

Hmm, investing such amount now that the price is facing bearish run will surely take your currency value high when you allow it for long time.
well this is just an imaginary figure but if such an opportunity comes by this could have been the perfect time for me to invest in cryptocurrency because I could have met someone from it and I will even make more if I consider it for long time.

well this is just an imaginary figure but if such an opportunity comes by this could have been the perfect time for me to invest in cryptocurrency because I could have met someone from it and I will even make more if I consider it for long time.
Yes, it's an imaginary figure, just like fantasy dream. But if it present to anyone, investing into crypto with the total amount will surely make you a crypto whale.

To me I think education is the first key to every success even though we know or heard of many people whom have been rich having enough even without knowledge or education but alot of them are regretting being without knowledge or education and it is really affecting them even in their business and places of operation.

Following the above writeup, it is clear that we should not allow people pressure us to do what we don't want to do. I know everyone has different priority and different goal(s) at a given time, which will determine their decisions in this situation. Personally, at the moment I would rather go for business as I am through with my university education. That is my own take.

Yes, it's an imaginary figure, just like fantasy dream. But if it present to anyone, investing into crypto with the total amount will surely make you a crypto whale.
Lolz, do you think that having such money can actually make my investment to have an impact in the crypto market in the sense that if I invest all that money in one coin will it have the possibility of pushing the price of that coin up ?

Lolz, do you think that having such money can actually make my investment to have an impact in the crypto market in the sense that if I invest all that money in one coin will it have the possibility of pushing the price of that coin up ?
$7 million for instance in U.S.D will surely boost the price of BTC or any other coin. But it will boost more when you put the funds on a very much lower coin.

$7 million for instance in U.S.D will surely boost the price of BTC or any other coin. But it will boost more when you put the funds on a very much lower coin.
If I invest 7 million dollars in a cryptocurrency like cake it might make the price of it to increase so much, I think if I invest that money in BTC it may not show any reasonable increase in percentage because the market volume of cryptocurrency like BTC is so huge.

7 million in my currency that is 7 million naira can be enough to go to school and still run a business if you start small, but if I had to pick, I would choose business.

Well in my country, 7 million would be enough for both my degree and business with proper management. Except if he went to a private university.

as far as I'm concerned this is actually a very huge amount of money that can actually be a sufficient enough for you to start up any kind of business or investment that is going to sustain you for life.

If I invest 7 million dollars in a cryptocurrency like cake it might make the price of it to increase so much, I think if I invest that money in BTC it may not show any reasonable increase in percentage because the market volume of cryptocurrency like BTC is so huge.
You're simply correct dear. If you invest it in cake coin, surely you'll reap the reward that follows it. It will take the coin higher and make you a cake whale than investing in BTC.

You're simply correct dear. If you invest it in cake coin, surely you'll reap the reward that follows it. It will take the coin higher and make you a cake whale than investing in BTC.

personally I believe that you actually invest in a one bitcoin right now, with the way it has fallen so far is definitely going to increase so you are definitely going to make money even if you invest in Bitcoin at the moment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back