What's new

7 Million in your currency: Would you run a university programme or Start A Business?

Getting a University degree is more than enough to secure his future, I think he needs to stop looking for jobs and try another method or approach.

seriously in my country right now there are so many people who are university graduate but they don't really have any good job that is paying them any decent amount of money which is why a lot of people are going into one business and other to make both ends meet.

I used all the money to start up the best business in the world, if I have such money I will not really be interested in any investment,I'll start up a company and I will equip my company with first class equipment that is necessary to carry on every responsibilities we are to offer to the public.

seriously in my country right now some so many people are university graduate but they don't have any good job that is paying them any decent amount of money which is why a lot of people are going into one business and another to make both ends meet.
Hmmm. I get your point, I agree with you as well. However, if you excel academically, you qualify for scholarships and grants and the likes, automatically you get a job too. I think that is enough to secure your future.

seriously in my country right now there are so many people who are university graduate but they don't really have any good job that is paying them any decent amount of money which is why a lot of people are going into one business and other to make both ends meet.
The unemployment is a great issue. In our country also we are suffering the same situation. The govt is also not listening to the public demand.

I believe that unemployment case is something that is general all over the world so it depends on what the people decide to do when they are not employed to make both ends meet.

Yeah, unless the university education gives you very good skills that you can use to invest or do some self employment. Otherwise, having skills and investment strategies is the best thing to do with such an amount of money.
And it is obvious that most universities do not prepare their students for the reality of life. They tell us to get good grades that would help us secure well paying jobs, whereas there are no jobs available.

If I'm entitled with such amount of money, I'll simply use the money expand my offline business bigger, have branches, and invest heavily into Cryptocurrency and lock it for 10 years.

Well I can actually agree that University doesn't prepare students for the reality of life is where such universities are found because if it's in African country it's a no no.

Waoh 7 million in my country currency I would definitely start a business with it it's worth while compare to doing universities related stuffs nowadays .

Waoh 7 million in my country currency I would definitely start a business with it it's worth while compare to doing universities related stuffs nowadays .

Seriously is a very big amount of money that can be enough to start up any kind of business that you want as long as you have a very good business plan to put it up to.

If I have such money in my account I will use the money to start a full online business and I'll Invest some of the money in cryptocurrency,I also set up a standard offline business ,but I think all these are going to be so stressful for me but I'll try.

He chose wrongly considering the location where he has found himself. He should have ventured into business then send himself to school later on if he wanted.

7 million in my currency, i will do both. I will start a program and go into business and a period the way i will manage that money bah, in fact the ,money itself will have on it own like grass because it will business-minded and cautious with it

I would never start a business. That much amount is very huge and I would not take any risk with that. Better I would go for university jobs, where I can build my own University and make that a business. That is more secure than normal business where you have to invest huge money.

The problem that our Society face today is that a lot of people will be saying that they need a lot of money to start up their own business or another but when they actually have this money they will definitely be clueless on what to do with it.

It would have been a privilege running a school not to talk of running a university, running a university is one of the most lucrative business ever but unfortunately seven million in my currency is not enough to build a university not to talk of running it.

Seriously there are some people who don't really know what to do with money when it's being given to them because I have a friend who actually got in contact with 5 million Naira and he was able to do absolutely nothing with it.

I would rather give myself some senses and invest it in a business because the way this country has turned to, there is no guarantee that you will be gainfully employed after school

I would rather give myself some senses and invest it in a business because the way this country has turned to, there is no guarantee that you will be gainfully employed after school

Do you know the major problem that comes with investment is that a lot of people don't really know the legitimate ones to actually invest their money and which makes it very challenging because when you invest wrongly, will lose your money.

Actually this depends on our personality, but for someone like no amount of money will stop me from going to scholl the only thing i will do is to start a business and give it to my siblings to continue while i was in school.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back