What's new

Your take on the future of cryptocurrency, let's say 100 years from now.

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi crypto enthusiast,
Cryptocurrency is currently booming in the market and making new history, going far and what most people predicted of it. Now let's try and picture or predict what the world of cryptocurrency will look like in 100years time to come, though all of us would have been gone by then😔.
It is my prediction that cryptocurrency might almost replace fiat currency or if not replace it totally in the future, people will have barcode to scan their hands and use cryptocurrency for their daily payment and receive activities.
tell me what you think about this, do you think cryptocurrency will go beyond this in the future? Let's hear your thoughts guys.

It is quite interesting to think of what the future may hold for Cryptocurrencies. However, what if Cryptos don't exist anymore in the future? Or even replaced with something else entirely.

Cryptocurrency is the future. In 100years from now I see it becoming a universal currency acceptable in all regions of the world. I wish I'll be able to pay for goods and services in crypto, in a few years from now that should be possible.

It is hard to say that crypto will replace our fiat currency although with the incremental growth in crypto, we can't rule the possibility out. Future looks good for crypto. Unpredictable as it may be , I see crypto currency attaining new heights and breaking boundaries. Excited to see the next chapter and what crypto currency has in store for us.

Future of cryptocurrency cadn helping me. At least, people will beightyasrh
The exchange rate using the modern timing. The further of crypto is right more than that what we expect. We are having the mining on Blockchain.

I believe crytpo currency would have disappeared because I can see the government rules sinking into it in the future,which will lead to the people losing interest in crytpo trading.

Some of the limitations that cryptocurrencies presently face – such as the fact that one’s digital fortune can be erased by a computer crash, or that a virtual vault may be ransacked by a hacker – may be overcome in time through technological advances. What will be harder to surmount is the basic paradox that bedevils cryptocurrencies – the more popular they become, the more regulation and government scrutiny they are likely to attract, which erodes the fundamental premise for their existence.

I believe crypto currency will continue to grow, there will be even more currency. However, excep a handful of crypto currency most will have no more value than just a digital asset, I mean they will not be accepted for real world transaction.

100 years from now cryptocurrency will definitely change the way we make payments for goods and services. Everything we use will be paid for with cryptocurrency. I don't think it's going to replace fiat currency but it is going to become more popular and more widely used than fiat currency.

No one can predict what will happen to crypto in the future, let alone 100 years too long. we do not have accurate data, bottomless imaginations are daydreams, because there are many possibilities that cryptocurrencies have been replaced by something new,

The future I foresee for the world of crypto currency in the next hundreds years to come is that it might become a legal currency of exchange world wide. By so doing the whole world would start using and exchanging the same currency.

If this is possible by then, there will be no high exchange rate from changing crypto currency to your country's currency before use.

Not even 100 years from now. I believe in the next 20 years crypto currency will be accepted all over the world as means of exchange in the international and local market. Even the underdeveloped countries are going to embrace this form of exchange due to it's transparency and decentralized system.

Hi crypto enthusiast,
Cryptocurrency is currently booming in the market and making new history, going far and what most people predicted of it. Now let's try and picture or predict what the world of cryptocurrency will look like in 100years time to come, though all of us would have been gone by then😔.
It is my prediction that cryptocurrency might almost replace fiat currency or if not replace it totally in the future, people will have barcode to scan their hands and use cryptocurrency for their daily payment and receive activities.
tell me what you think about this, do you think cryptocurrency will go beyond this in the future? Let's hear your thoughts guys.
I think the world after hundred years will be of digital currency and advanced technology.
There will be no physical or fiat currency or anything else.
The people will be very fast and fledged with technology and they will Totaly rely on the online resources.

Hi crypto enthusiast,
The concept that you are proposing here sounds very similar to the movie 'In time' where a barcode was used on their hands in which to pay for goods and services.

In my opinion, in 100 years time i think that crypto will become quite integrated into the global financial infrastructure, however it will not replace fiat altogether. Instead i think that it will be a main form of alternative payment, and that it may even be offered by banks as investment options as well.

With the time frame you made mention, there is every possibility that cryptocurrencies would have taken over. The reasons is that by then the knowledge of cryptocurrencies would have been circulated and based on the cost of minting fiat currency, cryptocurrencies maybe considered because it costs less.

The last Bitcoin will be produced in 2140. So I think it will be necessary to wait 2140 for the most important development. After about 80 years, everything will become clear. In my opinion, the use of crypto money will be mandatory.

Hundred years from now,cryptocurrencies will be huge...there is high possibility that it's going to be employed in the major financial exchange stock

What you have asking Dear friend is very far from the reality, because it is not possible to predict that. If we are not able to predict the exact price for the next month how we predict what will happen in 100 years! Maybe they will create other currency better than cryptocurrency, or maybe will not exist cryptocurrency...etc

Deutsche Bank predicts that the number of cryptocurrency users will grow 4x in the next ten years, reaching 200 million. This growth is almost same as that of Internet in its first 20 years. The parallels between the Internet and crypto are stunning.

If you ask me , I will say that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has gotten to a stage that with each passing day , their popularity grows ,and they will continue to grow with time . So in the next 100 years ,most altcoins that are below $1 will worth above $100.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back