What's new

Your take on the future of cryptocurrency, let's say 100 years from now.

Well I believe bitcoin and cryto currency has gotten to a level where they now hold their ground and each passing day people are making use of them because it's safe, faster and easy to access, so 100years from now I believe it's gonna dominate more part of the world and it's probably going to be of use more than the Notes we .ale use of nowadays.

This is a difficult question, the future of cryptocurrencies in an 100years from now I i can predict it becoming a universal currency that is acceptable in all regions of the world. I wish I'll be able to pay for goods and services in crypto, in a few years from now that should be possible and Maybe by then they would have created other currency better than cryptocurrency, or maybe there will be no cryptocurrency by then.

It's hard to have a guess for its future. It could be either completely gone or the new currency, which means, it might have its own paper bills. There's a possibility that it won't become a thing anymore, or something else would be discovered. But I see crypto currency still being a thing for at least a decade more.

There is an abundance of positive sentiment around Bitcoin right now. Some investors compare Bitcoin to gold as a potential store of value as it increases in relative worth against both the U.S. dollar and gold. ... The price of this crypto asset should rise as demand outstrips supply, and total supply is capped.

I personally think it will remain the same, as i don't think it can be more modern, it will be a more popular thing for sure ( everyone will know about it as a currency like they do with euro and dollar ), and it might disappear, everything is possible in 100 years

I think that cryptocurrency are here to stay and will only get bigger, better, more popular with more acceptability. So 100 years from now, cryptocurrency will still be here and will still be used for transactions with better security and speed.

Even in the next 200 years Cryptocurrency can never replace fiat currency. Cos the world needs the two, digital currency is necessary for online transactions, while fiat currencies are mainly for physical transactions and still online transactions too. Both of them will stay long on earth, they serve great purposes.

I have to admit that crypto currency is very popular now and there are moves (or maybe just rumors) that Bitcoin is accepted in some countries for payment. Maybe in 10 years time crypto currency will be a legal currency in the internet if it becomes under a government administration. Right now crypto currency is just a commodity and I do not know if the value or market price is dependent on the law of supply and demand or there is a manipulation going on.

100 years is quite a long period of time to predict how the world could evolve,in less than 100 years ago, there was coin but not anymore today. I believe in 100 years to come another form of electronic money would have replaced Bitcoin or crypto currency in general.

100 years from now. My take on Crypto Currency future is that it's already accepted worldwide and it didn't erase the existence of fiat. They just co-exist with Cryptocurrency being a worldwide Currency. Every mall and stores accepts it as a payment. Just like that movie of Justin Timberlake.

Crytocurenccy has a bright and great future in the world, I think in the next hundred years crytocurenccy will take over the world, everyone will be using electronic currencies and there will no longer be paper note in the world anymore, so that it is why every one must follow the trend this time so you will not be left out.

I guess the future is really bright as more people are begetting embrace it, and individuals and companies are coming together and creating their own coins and tokens. The future may be really good for it.

Crypto currency would definitely be a prime currency years to come but would we still have crypto currency years to come because that would be another century and life may have evolved more than it now because life is not what it used to be 100 years ago.

The future of cryptocurrency is bright if everything works well for it but projecting for 100 years might be a difficult thing to do as digital technology keeps evolving, some other platforms better than cryptocurrency might have emerged in 100 years time.

Hi crypto enthusiast,
Cryptocurrency is currently booming in the market and making new history, going far and what most people predicted of it. Now let's try and picture or predict what the world of cryptocurrency will look like in 100years time to come, though all of us would have been gone by then😔.
It is my prediction that cryptocurrency might almost replace fiat currency or if not replace it totally in the future, people will have barcode to scan their hands and use cryptocurrency for their daily payment and receive activities.
tell me what you think about this, do you think cryptocurrency will go beyond this in the future? Let's hear your thoughts guys.
I don't think at all,I surely know crypto currency is the future because the coin has come to stay so nothing could have very take it away from this earth surface again I guess.

the crypto space is completely unpredictable and as a result of this we cannot give an accurate prediction of what will happen in the next 100 years,those that are investing in cryptocurrency do not consider to invest for that period of time.

I don't think at all,I surely know crypto currency is the future because the coin has come to stay so nothing could have very take it away from this earth surface again I guess.
Cryptocurrency as you have said is here to stay and for a currency that is always going to be around you will think that it won't grow? It is definitely going to grow and a lot of people will adopt it in the future so I still stand with my prediction that cryptocurrency will grow to an extent where by everyone we start making use of it.

Its good to be optimistic, i know 100 years is much, most of us here might not witness that time cos of nature of life. But if crypto is wowed lime fiat currency till then, i believe the value will simply be extraordinary.

Well I feel 100 years from crypto currency and not just Bitcoin would be fully integrated into.the system, it would be a legal tender then no doubt and the blockchain technology would be full adopted too

Well I feel 100 years from crypto currency and not just Bitcoin would be fully integrated into.the system, it would be a legal tender then no doubt and the blockchain technology would be full adopted too
If countries don't keep on having mixed intentions around the coins, then wow it with aplomb. I believe it will surely climb higher to the level we never expected.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back