A future where we get paid in crypto?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$13.5100USD
Biznotes
This is a simple question, do you think that in the future there may be jobs where we are paid exclusively with cryptocurrencies and not in fiat money? Or rather, that fiat money has ceased to exist? I see the latter as more unlikely, but the first question, I think there may be jobs in a few decades in which they pay exclusively in crypto.

I do not think fiat money will cease to exist, I also do not think crypto will replace fiat money when it comes to getting paid, but in the future we will have choice between fiat and crypto for receiving payment, just like on most paid to post forums.

I don't think crypto has the staying power fiat currency does. Crypto is too volatile, even with Bitcoin. I think we'll see more support and use of crypto, but I doubt it would ever replace fiat currency.
Yes, I don't believe that fiat money is going to cease to exist, but I don't think that the problem is volatility either, but scalability or acceptance by citizens since it takes great awareness and study to adopt cryptocurrencies for something other than a commercial vehicle.

I am sure there are some jobs where crypto is the method of payment. But it will not become as wide spread as we want until government makes easy and clear rules about the use/taxation.

The ones who will drive the growth are business, but if business are unclear, they will not adopt cryptos.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back