Future of Solana

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$13.5100USD
Biznotes
Solana has grown tremendously from its market bottom to almost $60 where it is currently, it reached a price as low as $15 if I remember correctly, what do you think will be the future of this blockchain seeing how well it is behaving lately? Do you think it could be one of the surprises of the next bull run and hit all-time highs again?

I remember how Solana grew from around $2 in January 2021 to almost $ 200 by November 2021. When the market went into a bearish run, the price started dropping. I believe Silana will become the third most valuable currency after Bitcoin and Ethereum in the next bull market.

I remember how Solana grew from around $2 in January 2021 to almost $ 200 by November 2021. When the market went into a bearish run, the price started dropping. I believe Silana will become the third most valuable currency after Bitcoin and Ethereum in the next bull market.
You are right in your assertions, but even the price went up more than that, it reached almost $260 which was something spectacular and one of the cryptocurrencies that rose the most in that period, that's why I think the bear market has also been so brutal for this cryptocurrency making it go down around $16 if I remember correctly.

You are right in your assertions, but even the price went up more than that, it reached almost $260 which was something spectacular and one of the cryptocurrencies that rose the most in that period, that's why I think the bear market has also been so brutal for this cryptocurrency making it go down around $16 if I remember correctly.
Yeah, solar had even touched $260. I missed that information. However, after making history with ATH price, Solana also went as low as $12. I bought SOL when it was $12 and then sold back at $20. I made some profits on this trade. I have no intention of investing in solana on long term basis

Yeah, solar had even touched $260. I missed that information. However, after making history with ATH price, Solana also went as low as $12. I bought SOL when it was $12 and then sold back at $20. I made some profits on this trade. I have no intention of investing in solana on long term basis
I am very happy with Solana, in fact with all this rise since the beginning of the year I have made some money, because it has appreciated 600% or more from lows, in which I bought a few solanas, I also had Solana since 2021, which I sold part of it when it fell to $90, in general Solana has given me losses and profits, I think that I will hodl it in the long term, it has also given me profits trading it these last months, since it does not stop rising...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back