What's new

Were you ready for the rapid growth of cryptocurrency?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Last year, a lot of bloggers predicted that Bitcoin and all cryptocurrency in general would grow a lot, but no one said that by the end of February, Bitcoin will be worth 60,000, which is a lot and very soon. Were you prepared for such a rapid development of events?

Ready in what sense? In terms of having a big portfolio? Well, that was not my case. I was still looking forward to build my portfolio. The major problem with small investors is even when the market is down they cannot invest because of lack of money. That's what happened to me.

I think that no one ever knows or is ready when the cryptocurrency💱 rate will rise. Even the analysts themselves who monitor supposedly quote signals. So it is quite a risky idea to invest in Bitcoin. maybe you Invest $500 but lose this amount to a minus...

Yes, I've been preparing for 4 years now, I've been accumulating enough Bitcoin to feel quite comfortable with all this surge, I bought at every level that Bitcoin has been doing DCA, I didn't have a reason not to do so since I studied Bitcoin in depth.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back