What's new

How much has cryptocurrency changed the way you think?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In my opinion, cryptocurrency changed me a lot because, in addition to changing many investment plans when I learned about it, I also got a lot of new opportunities and new projects from which you can make money, because I would never have thought of such a thing without cryptocurrency

The philosophy of Bitcoin penetrated me deeply and I am still studying the protocol and everything that is behind this political movement, which is what it is, in order to have an alternative to fiat money and a form of rebellion against the system, in short, it has changed me a lot, both in the way I see the financial system, like investments, like the political system.

Blockchain technology has given new hope in the world of finance, I think slowly many financial institutions will adopt blockchain technology which has advantages over the traditional financial system. In the world of investment, cryptocurrency provides a new color with hope in various ways, including now forex brokers have adopted cryptocurrency in the CFD market such as FXOpen UK specifically for professional clients.

I don't think it really changed me aside from knowing a little about it. I haven't been much of an investor in crypto, and I think I learned not to invest because of how volatile it can be. I know crypto, and that's really all that has changed for me. I haven't made much from investing and I doubt I ever will as I don't think I'll be investing anytime soon.

The first crypto I ever received was Bitcoin. Back then it was just a payment form for me. I was once offered a writing job where I was offered 1 ETH for 4 articles (rate was $12), but I asked for paypal payment. Today, crypto is so valuable that I do not spend crypto, I just hold them

Cryptocurrency price movements are indeed very volatile, however, investors really like volatility because it provides the potential for faster gains even though it is in line with the risk. If compare the volatility of forex and crypto, the volatility of crypto is much higher, where in a day the price may change by tens or hundreds of USD.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back