What's new

Your take on the future of cryptocurrency, let's say 100 years from now.

Cryptocurrencies are really difficult to predict.But in my opinion they will exist or some of them at least but I think all of them will have a massive downfall to their prices.Especially bitcoin

If countries don't keep on having mixed intentions around the coins, then wow it with aplomb. I believe it will surely climb higher to the level we never expected.
Yeah definitely, I think those mixed feelings that are prominent now would go away too as time progresses, crypto currency would usage would surely surge as time goes on

Yeah definitely, I think those mixed feelings that are prominent now would go away too as time progresses, crypto currency would usage would surely surge as time goes on
I believe so, the mixed feelings around the political cabal will shrug off when they've seen more prominent business icons like Elon musk adopting Cryptocurrency as means of making more money.

It is quite interesting to think of what the future may hold for Cryptocurrencies. However, what if Cryptos don't exist anymore in the future? Or even replaced with something else entirely.
Am pretty sure many people didnt think of this. The future is so uncertain, we cant really tell how things would go in the future. Just as those in thr past before the coming of Crypto could never imagine crypto would exist right now. Maybe in the future something else might come up

I believe so, the mixed feelings around the political cabal will shrug off when they've seen more prominent business icons like Elon musk adopting Cryptocurrency as means of making more money.
Definitely I agree too so fingers crossed tho, and fortunately if a better administration comes in maybe things would get easier then and the ban may be lifted too

Definitely I agree too so fingers crossed tho, and fortunately if a better administration comes in maybe things would get easier then and the ban may be lifted too
I just hope that the incoming administration won't be influenced by the current administration that is full of corruption and cruel rulership. That will just come in and bam Cryptocurrency indefinitely.

With much cryptocurrency coming into play and more institutions adopting cryptocurrency , I believe that cryptocurrency will have a good future in coming years

I just hope that the incoming administration won't be influenced by the current administration that is full of corruption and cruel rulership. That will just come in and bam Cryptocurrency indefinitely.
Well I guess that's up to the people thats the essence of voting, although there is corruption but still if poverty wasn't so high here maybe people wouldn't be selling their votes

Well I guess that's up to the people thats the essence of voting, although there is corruption but still if poverty wasn't so high here maybe people wouldn't be selling their votes
Vote selling or not, the same set of people are being recycled as leaders, so voting for A or B or even C may make little to no difference. I wonder if it is too much to give better lives to people and not sabotage their efforts even when they try to help better their lives themselves.

Vote selling or not, the same set of people are being recycled as leaders, so voting for A or B or even C may make little to no difference. I wonder if it is too much to give better lives to people and not sabotage their efforts even when they try to help better their lives themselves.
You're right, I'm tired actually if this cycle of corruption, it's not too much to ask for better governance but sadly that's not their intentions considering how blessed this nation is

Hi crypto enthusiast,
Cryptocurrency is currently booming in the market and making new history, going far and what most people predicted of it. Now let's try and picture or predict what the world of cryptocurrency will look like in 100years time to come, though all of us would have been gone by then😔.
It is my prediction that cryptocurrency might almost replace fiat currency or if not replace it totally in the future, people will have barcode to scan their hands and use cryptocurrency for their daily payment and receive activities.
tell me what you think about this, do you think cryptocurrency will go beyond this in the future? Let's hear your thoughts guys.
If I add 100 years to my years then I'm old enough to die by then and looking at it now purposely crypto will be a course taken in schools and widely acceptable.

Chaii, poverty made people to sell their tight off to a very low amount amount to those politicians that aren't interested in our problem when they enter into seat.

Chaii, poverty made people to sell their tight off to a very low amount amount to those politicians that aren't interested in our problem when they enter into seat.
Makes me sad always when I think aboút the situation in this country, we have leaders that are concerned about them selves only and not the citizens, imagine the president saying the youths are lazy

We cannot actually know how the world will be in the next hundred years from now because the crypto and everything in the world can change before that time,but if cryptocurrency exist till that time then obviously it will be accepted as the normal mode for transaction.

Well to.say to be quite Frank about the operation of cryptocurrency or bitcoin or any other forms of cryptocurrency business seriously it is really getting to it peak of influence now. then what more of the next 10 years and more about it 20 to 50 years ahead it will really be a different story and a different thing to talk about because it is really going to be grass to grace.

Makes me sad always when I think aboút the situation in this country, we have leaders that are concerned about them selves only and not the citizens, imagine the president saying the youths are lazy
The youths aren't lazy we're working hard, trying to be creative and working hard online to earn a living. What our government finds best doing, is criticizing its citizens and not making move to improve the country's stand.

I am not going to argue with your analysis above because it is possible and can also not happen too. Personally, I don't predict what happens in the Crypto world, even in the next minutes, because Crypto is so volatile that things can turn around within seconds, it could be either positive or negative. I just take what comes, knowing that there is nothing I can do about the fluctuations. That is my opinion.

There have been different speculations about the future of crypto currency, some say it won't last longer while some feel crypto currency is here to stay I too believe we're still yet to see the extreme of crypto currencies.

The youths aren't lazy we're working hard, trying to be creative and working hard online to earn a living. What our government finds best doing, is criticizing its citizens and not making move to improve the country's stand.
Everyday more reasons to leave this country keeps arising, the government has failed it's citizens in every way possible and yet we still adapt and try to make the best of a bad situation

Hi crypto enthusiast,
Cryptocurrency is currently booming in the market and making new history, going far and what most people predicted of it. Now let's try and picture or predict what the world of cryptocurrency will look like in 100years time to come, though all of us would have been gone by then😔.
It is my prediction that cryptocurrency might almost replace fiat currency or if not replace it totally in the future, people will have barcode to scan their hands and use cryptocurrency for their daily payment and receive activities.
tell me what you think about this, do you think cryptocurrency will go beyond this in the future? Let's hear your thoughts guys.
😁😁i laugh in Swahili, you think people of this generation will be concerned about that, probably crypto currency is regulated ask over the world

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back