What's new

Will we see more celeb run cryptocurrency?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Everyone is getting into crypto. From the major companies to important and famous people. Which makes me wonder, will we see more cryptocurrency started up by celebs and famous people? Maybe even ones using their real name for the currency. I think more celebs and businesses will jump at the opportunity to make their own currency. What do you think?

I won't be that seeing one , but I will definitely get curious to participate as that of celeb will drag more audience while at same time will some how guarantee little more safety and legibility .

Celebs are the kind of people who try to make money from almost anything, including selling their very personal photos and videos. Therefore, I believe that more celebs will get into crypto, they will either build their own crypto or NFTs. If they are not doing it b themselves, I believe the will at least do promotion for other companies for money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back