What's new

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
My favourite online store is Jumia, however I do not like the fact that some of their Products are fake and overpriced, I can't buy anything size related like clothes, shoes, etc. I can only buy electronics and gadgets.

It's all about preferences. The only online store I've shopped from is Jumia, their customer service is quite okay. I'm hoping to try out another online shop out probably next time when I want to shop online

Jumia is my favorite, they are tested and trusted, there customer care is the best, and they give customer much discounts and lots of gifts. In my own experience I will day that they are the best online store I have ever seen

There are many different online stores available for people's . From which I prefer daraz but the truth is that I never use any online store for shopping I prefer physicall shopping with family and friends .
Do you think??

I don't really order or purchase things online except few times that I've tried, I like to feel and check before purchase. But I think I like jumia more, it's easy to navigate through and the site is attractive and well organized. The products are well captured and prices are okay too.

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??
About 3 years ago, I used to only use Konga to order for my items or products that I need online until last year when I was pushed by my friends to try our Jumia. The experience I had with Jumia was breathtaking that I never remembered Konga ever existed. Even till now, I never ordered from them again but only Jumia.

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??
The one I like the most is Amazon because there I get every good product I like and I don't have to go to any shop to get quality products. And I love that you can find everything you like in one place, so I like Amazon more. And the rest of what you've mentioned is great, but Amazon is the best.

We have local online store here and they became more popular when pandemic started. Every need of people seems to be available in in these stores. And because every one is scared to go out so the business became popular. They are a big help to people now.

Favorite online store for purchasing items, depends on the kind of item I want to buy. For clothes or any wears I go with konga, for home appliances I go with jumia. Jumia is known for their reliability there is hardly anything you need that you can't get there, also it takes nothing more than 24 hours for your items to get to you regardless of where you are in the country compare to konga.

My favorite online store is Amazon. Not only that, Alibaba if I want things that are averagely not too expensive. And locally, I prefer to buy my stuff from Jumia and Konga because they are reliable and their delivery coupon and time is moderate.

For more than two years now, i have been making good use of aliexpress and alibaba for both my retail and wholesale needs, those sites have a wide range of high quality products at affordable costs. Also, the reputation of those websites are really high with a wide range of trust. I have also recommended them to my friends due to their quality and easy shipping.

Online stores have really made life easy to an extent where you can shop whatever item from the comfort of your bed and get it delivered to you without going out. Jumia is my best online store because they are very reliable. I've transacted with them a couple of times and they've not givien me any reason for regrets.

I do not have a favorite online shopping store. I check all the available ones and if their products are good, I go ahead to patronize them. For me, any online shopping site that has what I want is considered my favorite.

No doubt my favorite online store for buying commodities has to be eBay, then Alibaba and closely followed by Amazon. They all have almost the same quality of service. I personally find Alibaba as more rewarding when buying in large quantity.

For me,
I'm addicted to forever21. I can spend days on there. Oh, I also like looking at shoes on eBay. The wide variety and beautiful stuff can be likened to what an heavenly museum will look like.
Amazon is like my online Walmart. I can buy anything on amazon, even ridiculous stuff like

Online shopping on Etsy is basically for innovative homemade products and creative wonders from vintage finds, home décor, clothes, personalized jewelry, and shoes.

There are lots of good deals on Etsy which makes it an ideal marketplace for buyers and sellers to save and earn extra money on the side.

My favourite online store is jumia this is because its the online store within our region sometimes I use the alternative which is konga.com this sites have really been beneficial to me the only problem I had one certain time with them was their delay to replace the goods which I returned.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items?
There are many great online stores with good services but Amazon stands tall among them. Quality service delivery and good customer relation makes Amazon stands out and my number one Online store I deal with.

The one I like the most is Amazon because there I get every good product I like and I don't have to go to any shop to get quality products. And I love that you can find everything you like in one place, so I like Amazon more. And the rest of what you've mentioned is great, but Amazon is the best.
I have never used Amazon to order from any item online but I must confess that I have read so much about the online shopping store and how good their services have been over the years. Hearing that they have an affiliate marketing program for those who would like to market their products and earn commissions is a wonderful gesture from them.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back