What's new

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??

My favorite online shopping store will be Ali express because of the following:
1. They provide decent discount for their customer.
2. They give first time customer coupon code for discount on their goods.
3. Payment and Delivery are very good.

My favorite online shopping store will be Ali express because of the following:
1. They provide decent discount for their customer.
2. They give first time customer coupon code for discount on their goods.
3. Payment and Delivery are very good.
That's good that you choose Ali express ahead of others. That reward package carried out by Ali express will motivate customers to comeback and purchase more product or items. Instead of going to another online store, they will rather turn their attention to Ali express knowing that their reward is in the bag.

My favorite store is eBay, the times that I have had the opportunity to buy online, I have not had any problems with the site, they are responsible and punctual without any delay. I don't know if they are working with the pandemic, but I can recommend them because I trust them.

Going to the market can be so stressful especially with the Covid. Shopping online saves everyone the stress of going to the market. My best and most reliable online platform or store over the years is Jumia Nigeria and they fix me up real good.

Jumia is my most preferred that is because it is the one I use the most and it has not disappoint, but honestly I mostly buy stuff from online vendors I meet on different social media platforms.

I choose Ali express ahead of others. That reward package carried out by Ali express will motivate customers to comeback and purchase more product or items. Instead of going to another online store, they will rather turn their attention to Ali express knowing that their reward is in the bag.

Adibba offers an ever-growing variety of product categories ranging from Power Solutions, electronics, apparel, home appliances, kid’s items and even recharge cards, they strive to satisfy their growing community of sophisticated shoppers by making shopping as easy as it can be. They have a pay on delivery policy and a 7-day return policy. Payment is made on delivery without stress by sliding your debit card through their POS.

My favorite store is eBay, the times that I have had the opportunity to buy online, I have not had any problems with the site, they are responsible and punctual without any delay. I don't know if they are working with the pandemic, but I can recommend them because I trust them.
Fantastic that you choose ebay than any other online store based on how responsive, and punctual in nature. I have heard many good things around ebay, but i never got to do buy items from them based on my demographic. I don't know if their connection extend here in my country.

I usually shop from Amazon, they are detailed and inform you wherever your parcel is and when delivery comes. There are also different online shop that are mostly used here in our country and I think only some knows them and they are reliable and most of the stores have positive and high reviews.

My own favourite on the list jumia Nigeria. I choosed them ahead of other international e-commerce store not because they are better than them because I believe if I get a product from them it will be easy for the company to deliver my goods in less than 2 days and that's the ecommerce that have been using since the past three years

My favourite online store is jumia this is because they have never disappointed me sometimes I use konga too because it is faster. I once made a return on jumia and within three days item was picked and the money immediately refunded what else would one ask for.

Amazon Webstore is a complete commerce platform that enables companies to leverage Amazon technology and expertise in building and managing their direct-to-consumer business.Commerce sites built on the Amazon Webstore platform utilize Amazon's powerful cloud infrastructure and payment processing technology to deliver a ...

I like the Amazon most because its a trustworthy.I usually shop from Amazon, they are detailed and inform you wherever your parcel is and when delivery comes. There are also different online shop that are mostly used here in our country and I think only some knows them and they are reliable. many times i bought from some others but they sent fake things.

my favorite online store for shopping is Amazon due to its ranking with positive responses and the quality of things is also much better.so, I always prefer Amazon for online shopping. In my own experience, I would say that Amazon is the best store and its delivery time of a product is better.

I usually shop from Amazon, they are detailed and inform you wherever your parcel is and when delivery comes. There are also different online shop that are mostly used here in our country and I think only some knows them and they are reliable and most of the stores have positive and high reviews.
Amazon is the most popular amongst the rest stores. People love ordering things from Amazon due to how trusted it is. They take customers needs are their priority offer, their customer treatment is of utmost priority.

None of the above... Those online shopping websites are not really popular in my country but i tried purchasing once in AliExpress it takes a while to recieve my package that's why i never used it again. Plus it's too costly to order from those overseas shops because of the delivery fees

As you can see from results Amazon is all time favorite of many people but those countries in which Amazon is not working should use AliExpress in my country Amazon is not working so I am also using AliExpress and this is my first choice.

Here in the Phillipines, none of the above are my preferences. What famous here is what we callled Shopee and Lazada, but among the two I am very much more preferred on Shopee because it delivers your parcel way much faster than the Lazada.

I would purchase item
my favorite online store for shopping is Amazon due to its ranking with positive responses and the quality of things is also much better.so, I always prefer Amazon for online shopping. In my own experience, I would say that Amazon is the best store and its delivery time of a product is better. I would purchase items from Amazon because it is a good online store.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back